Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChaseing the reaper - Page 2 I_voting_barChaseing the reaper - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChaseing the reaper - Page 2 I_voting_barChaseing the reaper - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Chaseing the reaper

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Plague
Admin
Plague

Humor : Hi

Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:46 pm

"Your injured" Reina said grabbing her bag. "Were you bitten?" Reina asked concernedly. These spiders hunted well in a pack no doubt they were toxic. She had to make sure Monica was okay...She did not even know why...probably due to her passive nature...She was not one to normally show hatred to those who did not deserve it. Not without the right push atleast.
Back to top Go down
https://devastation.rpg-board.net
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:27 pm

Monica Dashed off and nodded to Reina’s Question, she got to the river with the spider no more then a minute behind them, her palm turned outwards as her right hand fet limp to the her side, she quickly Closed her eyes and listened. She was going to wiat for the screaming creature to start “ Can you Kill them All at once? Or maybe freeze them?” she asked hopeing that this might be easy. “ I Can Defend for you.” * she Avioided the question to have you been biten because She honestly didn’t know her Arm was dislocated at least and she was going to have one hell of A time fighting off hundred or thousands of spiders at once.
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:14 am

"I can get them" Reina responded. She compoised herself her mind going blank of everything else/ The air around them became thick and gard to breath. The trees creaked under some of the weight. Thuds could be heard as the spiders that were in the trees all began to fall off. They were all screeching but this time not numb them...They were in pain. And for good reason the air was becoming heavier and heavier...Theirbodies were softer them Monica and Reina's so they would all be crushed before Reina's spell would have any effect on them. Normall she would focus it around herself, but there was no telling where these things were. The pressure increased up until all the sounds stopped.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:52 pm

Monica Sighed in Relief as she Heard the tiny body’s of the immensely Annoying Spiders crush under the weight of Reina’s spell. Monica was only good for a little While longer, and her Magic didn’t do anything against the Creatures of such small mass. With this Time she Grabbed her injured shoulder and reefed it forwards a sickening pop Was let out as she feel to her knee’s out of sheer pain *she pulled her sleeve up on her injured Arm raising it up to see the under side of her arm, there was a puncture mark and a bruise along with the bite mark was a oozing purple paste. Monica quickly pulled her Sleeves down and pretended it never happened. She Lifted her arm up it hurt badly but at least now it was useable. “ Thank you. But we cant celebrate now. They will be back with more, that was just a hungering pack. Can you imagine a hive?
Monica turned to look down the river. “ we could follow this until we get somewhere safer, perhaps wait out the Night by traveling. There are less Dangerous in the Day. “
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:25 pm

"Get on then" Reina said, if Monica looked back she would notice Reina had constructed a raft of ice to in the river. It had a cover over the top and covered in spikes to keep the spiders off. It was not the best way to travel in Reina's eyes but it would have to do. "You are injured" Reina said pointing to the stain on Monica's sleeve. The hard part of wearing a white clothing (basing this off your pic) was hiding things of color, such as the poisonous pruple vemon.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:29 pm

Monica quickly Climbed aboard the raft and Shook her head “ I’m fine” * Monica Moved her injured arm around and held onto the wound. In her Mind she was fine, but the adrenaline was slowly wearing off and her Mind was starting to see Darkness., She closed her eyes and suddenly felt like She couldn’t open them Again she Dropped down to the icy floor and waiting trying again to open her eyes. “ my eyes Are stuck shut….”: *she says calmly but in a Unusual way. As she wobbled back and forth as if dizzy
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:12 pm

Reina rushed forward to catch Monica so she did not fall into the river...winter was closing in so the waters were could to those not of the proper element. She laid Monica down softly. She needed to get the toxin's out of Monica's system, but the only way she could think to do it was not a pretty one. "Please forgive me, but this is for your own good." Reina spoke softly. With those words there was the cracking of ice as the raft shifted, rings came up and hook Monica's arms and legs so she could not move. She did not fully understand Monica's magic but she thought that if she kept her limbs still she would not be able to use it. Reina was going to remove the toxins by manipulating the liquids in Monica's body. It wasn't a deadly process to someone such as Reina since she had practiced many times over, first on already dead creatures then on herself. However this process was still very painful. "Please try your best not to struggle."
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:56 pm

Monica Was Strapped in with Ease as she Slowly fell unconscious. Here body had been hit with a toxin that Drained her endurance and made the person energy less until they could burn the poison away with their own body. This had been reported to take anywhere from 2 day to a month. Monica Fought it though her body acted in self defence as the Binding Grabbed her she Shot upwards the immense pain from her arm made her wake up and her adrenaline to kick up. Her eyes opened slowly as she Looks wide eyed directly into Reina’s eyes
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:55 pm

Reina tried to move quickly she pulled water from the river and began the process. She pushed it into Monica's wounds carefully she closed her eyes focusing clearing on all the liquids within Monica's body trying to pull as much as if not all the vemon out of her system. Between the toxin and the pain of this process Monica still being concious was fairly amazing. Though she did not know how long Monica would be able to hold out.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:21 am

Monica’s eyes Suddenly turned tranquil and slowly started to close her body Was suffering from the affects of the poison in her blood already. From her side her Sheathed weapon started to Glow a Reddish Hue, it would soon grow to A point of Which a Red hot metal would be but was cold to the touch, in her own mind she was walking through A wasteland, nothing but Dry shrived water deprived Land, for Miles and miles, as far as the eye could see. In a sudden Snap she looked up and above her dropped a large Figure, and then suddenly She was back into the world of the Living her eyes flashed open once more and she remained limp
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:00 pm

Reina was sitting on the edge of the raft her feet in the water. Monica had been passed out for quite a while. She knew her vitals were okay and most the poison was gone. Reina was just glad that she had been there in time to clear the poison out or Monica might not have made it.

Reina did not know if Monica was awake or not though she checked from time to time but everytime there was never any movement other than her breathing. Eventually Reina got lost in thought and kept forgetting to check on Monica. "Please be safe" Reina said out loud knowing Katarina could not hear her but she always had hope.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:40 pm

Monica Remained Quiet, by now the Day light was starting to come up, as they followed the river down. She slowly rose up sharp pains ran through her arm but she knew it was fine, its not broken just injured she Remained Calm and then looked to her Right off the side of the raft, her lower half of her body was cold from sitting and laying on the ice. She slowly opened her bag. And Grabbed out a small Silk Scarf. A hand made one, in the side of it the Lace stitching was worn where once there was words.
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:47 pm

Reina heard noise and turned to look over her shoulder. "Your awake." She spoke softly, no body really liked loud noises when they first awoke. It was good to see Monica in good health. Reina had not forgotten that Monica was part of the order but as soon as she saw that someone's life was in danger she could not stand by and do nothing, this was that nature she had picked up from Katarina.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:00 pm

Monica Nodded it Was a obvious statement but it was nice to be noticed. She Slowly Moved her Legs around they Ached like pins and needles but she was grateful to be alive. She first placed her hand into the water. It wasn’t to cold so Monica Slide her self to sit beside Reina and placed her feet in the water. The river being fairly deep. “ I owe you a thanks.” *she said holding her hand but as if to shake someone’s hand. “ Its not everyday people come together and fight for the same cause from both sides. But we aren’t all that different.” * Monica Shifted and wrapped the silk Scarf around her neck and tucked it in to keep her neck Warm. "what brings you out here?" *she said Asking again because she didnt remeber the Answer.*
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:54 pm

Reina shook Monica's hand, "I am searching for someone" Reina said briefing up her story from last time, there was no sense in going through all the emotions again. "It is important that I find this person soon, the longer I wait the better chance there is of losing the trail forever." Reina said watching as the trees thinned out, they were coming to the forest edge which mean that the rapids would hit soon since they would be entering the mountain range.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 9:02 am

By this time Monica would have been abut A 5 day’s hike to where she planed to be not likening the thought she quickly dismissed the Trip entirely, next time her brother came through she would get him. Monica’s face was A bit pale but aside from that she seemed fine. She watched the tree’s and Rocks as they passed staying silent for a while “ where are you heading then “ she finally said After A while of not Talking
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:06 pm

Reina hesitated to tell Monica where she was going, even though she had shown no form of threat to Reina, she was still an Order member. If would be pretty dumb of Reina to just say she was heading for Tsun City. She thought it over alot, Reina figured that if she told Monica where she was going, if she had told them then they would be on guard waiting and it would give Reina the chance to find a pattern to enter through, and if she didn't then Reina still had the element of surprise. "I am heading towards The Fallen City" Reina said watching the water begin to drastically pick up speed. Reina placed her hand firmly on the raft and if leveled out. Reina was shifting the bottom of the raft with the rapids so that it would not shake and bounce around making for a much smoother ride. The rapids would only last until then got to the interior of the mountain range, then they would be inside the cave system.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:43 am

Monica nodded, it seemed odd she would be traveling to an Area that was mostly Ruined. “ What’s out that way” she Asked looking out to the land away from Reina. Monica wasn’t really interested in complications but she had only been out there once or twice and she was deployed out there at that time. She hadn’t gone there by herself alone. Maybe she would tag along.
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:58 am

"I understand the dangers of going there" Reina said with a gentle voice. "But I have my goals, and they won't be completed if I back away from a challenge." Reina said with great determination. She may not have known what she was in for, but she knew what she was in it for. And that was more than enough for her.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 8:29 pm

ill tell You what. If I hear anything about your person ill find you. And I do have my way’s it pays off to not be a brute. “ Monica offers An out a small smile and shifts her arms down to sit against her lap” but for now it I will need to start heading back as it stands I have a 3 day’s journey to anywhere I can report back from. But don’t worry your secrets are safe with me. However if I am ordered to collect you, Then I hold no remorse we are after all two pawns in a war and I need to be more than that. Do not take it personally. “Monica looks far into the mountains it was clear to her she was with her enemy but also a friend. It was always funny how she got into these situations. Her life was ful of special cases the war was not black nor white but many shades of grey
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:02 pm

Reina nodded. "Same goes for you, if you try and stop me, I will not hesitate to remove you from my path." Reina spoke with great warning in her force she almost scared herself. She just hoped Monica did not hear the small quiver in her voice. Reina had not actually killed a person before and figured there was much remorse that would follow if she had. But she knew that a time would come where she would have too. As Monica had said this was war. "So let us hope that such a time does not come." Reina added to try and change the mood, and overall just get off the subject. The thought had been in Reina's mind that she and Monica may end up fighting, and Reina did not even know that these two had fought before not far from where they were now....

The water had begun to slow as the caves appeared over their heads, the sides of the cave were smooth from the water gliding against it, a beautiful site, though the same could not be said for above. High above them hung large stalagmites (spikes). On more than one occasion had spelunkers died from falling stalagmite. With this in mind Reina shifted the shape of the vessel they rode on creating a shield over their head. It slowly began to darken as they moved further and further away from the cave entrance. Reina waited patiently for her eyes to adjust to the new darkness.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:18 pm

Monica Took a more solid stance as the raft shifted over her eyes followed the caves entrance and then looked over to friend-like-enemy it was an odd situation. It wasn’t hard to be nice to Reina, Monica really did enjoy her company, and it wasn’t like she could actually end her life without a great Falling out. Though Monica’s words may have been harsh she stood to proud to admit that she likely wouldn’t kill anyone who didn’t intend of killing her first. And Reina didn’t seem that way.
Monica watched the dark her hand slide into her bag taking out a small flint she sparked it against a small cloth that she also produced from her bag. Using her molecular repelling magic she pushed the fire that sparked off the flint and ignited the cloth she then made it hover in front of them for a while this occupied both of her hands as one pulled the cloth while the opposite repelled it keeping it in a perfect place always moving in front of them at the same distance (4 feet away from the raft)
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:54 am

Reina saw things move as the cave lit up. There was something in here. The question that remained was, was it dangerous? At the thought of there being creatures of some sort moving around in the twisted caverns on shore Reina felt the need to check if there was anything below the water's surface that they could not see. She closed her eyes focusing her magic into the water the way she would to move it but this time it was much more dispersed there would be no way for her to move the water with how thin she was spreading her magic. But she would be able to create shapes in her mind where there was displacement in the water, fish, rocks and what ever else was done there.

Reina searched under the surface of the water for a couple minutes not noticing much of anything. Just as she started to retract her magic something shook the raft. It was a quick violent shake like something crashing against it. Reina quickly lifted her feet out of the water since both her and Monica had been sitting on the edge of the raft....
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:32 pm

Monica slides almost falling in she quickly stood up bringing the fire closer to her. She scans the rocks for somewhere she could get onto in order to have a more solid land she quickly moved up and to the side of the raft she quickly brought the fire over the area in order to see the shadow in the water if there was one.
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:08 pm

Reina expanded the raft to make a bridge from one side of the cave to the other, this would hold them steady while also providing more movement. Reina was scanning the water herself this did not make sense she had not seen anything and yet they were under attack. "We need more light!" Reina said squinting into the shadows, she could swear she saw movement...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaseing the reaper
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devastation :: Shizen Mori :: Ilexis Forest-
Jump to: