Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
Chaseing the reaper EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
Chaseing the reaper EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
Chaseing the reaper EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
Chaseing the reaper EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
Chaseing the reaper EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
Chaseing the reaper EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
Chaseing the reaper EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
Chaseing the reaper EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
Chaseing the reaper EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
Chaseing the reaper I_vote_lcapChaseing the reaper I_voting_barChaseing the reaper I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
Chaseing the reaper I_vote_lcapChaseing the reaper I_voting_barChaseing the reaper I_vote_rcap 
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Chaseing the reaper

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

Chaseing the reaper Empty
PostSubject: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 2:52 pm

Monica Steps with a quiet grace slowly approaching the distinct light of what looks to be a camp fire. Her heart rate slowing down her breath very soft as she approached as quietly as she could. Though she was no skilled Ranger. She moved with enough grace to avoid sticks and all sound making objects. Her eyes scanned the tree’s quietly looking for a trap of some sort. It wasn’t unlikely there would be one. It Was likely she had been over thinking it would likely be no more than a tired Traveler. But on the other hand it could easily have been an troop of Drakins the Stone skinned creatures with razor like Teeth, and an toxic spit.

Her blade slowly unsheathes like a Whisper it is held in her hand solidly. Her pursuit of her brother was nothing short of difficult. Her Eyes watched, she wanted her brothers sword. The counter part to Monica’s own Blade. A blade that could cut into anything and a blade that could Rip and tear horrifying wounds. Making it almost impossible to block. As the magic spouted out of this blade in a way that acted much like a rotating saw of 3 inch long daggers. But Monica didn’t want the sword to become Stronger. She wanted to sword so she could continue her blood line, as for her brother, he was not worthy of the blade.

If she could gain the second blade she could easily combine them using an Legendary binding Scroll that is passed down in her bloodline, Monica’s blade didn’t reflect any light as she rounded the final tree and gazed upon the Campfire light to see…
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

Humor : Hi

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:29 pm

A fire. Warmth and light for such a cold night. Reina threw a few more sticks onto the fire to keep it going. Though it looked like her guard was down she did have a way of knowing whenever a threat came near.

A hair line wire, smaller then that almost like a spiders web easily broken and almost unnoticable. This was Reina's little defensive mechanism it was hooked to her fingers lightly when the tension broke it would let her know something was there...the downfall obviously that even an animal could trigger these and they were a pain to reset. So many had broken as a false alarm. This one went. Reina gathered a layer of ice around her body to make herself almost transparent. A highly trained eye would still see her but she was still a pain. She waited for when Monica would reach the clearing.
Back to top Go down
https://devastation.rpg-board.net
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:56 am

Monica Glanced around the Tree to check what was there. The light from the fire bounced oddly and in a reflective pattern making it hard to see, mostly because of the glare, she dismissed it as the fire and how her eyes were adjusted to the dark. She slowly turned around the tree line and sighed,” its been a long day” *she whispered to herself, as she sheathed her blade and took a seat near the fire. She knew this was a Human’s campsite, for if it was an monsters it would have been more messy. And ne would have been there guarding, she was trained to spot things like this. And as she looked up directly at where Reina was siting she focused, there was still a large glare. She rubed her eyes and looked towards the fire.
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:01 pm

"Who are you?" A voice heard but not seen breaks the near silence. The crackle of the fire was the only real noise. Reina did not let herself become visible yet. She was not sure if this stranger was friend or foe. Reina had been travelling to get to Tsun City but had no idea that she had infact been travelling in the wrong way. Not many people knew how to get there outside the order...well ways that were not guarded atleast.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:57 pm

Monica Glanced around there was someone around. Her tiredness must have affect her senses. “ I Am a friend “ *Monica Responded as she had really no interests in fighting with someone other than her brother. She Slowly Scanned the Area though the voice came from in front of her she wasn’t sure exactly were. The reflection however started to look rather suspicious at this point. Monica’s hand rests on her top of her thigh and to most it would be unthreatening but Monica could easily defined herself from sneak attacks. The voice however sounded Scared and not of any threat.
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:26 pm

The ice veil over top of Reina dispersed a little in a smokey form to reveal only her head, this was meant to act in a form of confusion so the stranger might think of Reina as a wind mage and not think that her body was actually attached below what was visible. "I was told that not many people entered these woods anymore, what brings you here?" Reina asked scanning over the person who called themself "Friend" Reina did not like fighting. She was a threat and rather powerful if put to the test but she hated having to fight. If not for this war, if not for her loved one being taken, Reina would not be here right now.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:27 am

Monica Smiled, So We meet Again Miss,* Monica Places her palm down on her leg * and no not many people come through here and live. Only talented warriors and magi can walk through her with ease. There are a lot of people that don’t make it through here. Its really a shame *she says taking off one of her gloves and then the other* “ I hope you don’t mind me staying here for a while to Rest? Do you? And don’t you worrie about me, your not wanted, nor will I try to take you in or attack you, id also like to ask you A few thigns if you don’t mind, and not As an holy order member, but as a fellow warrior
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:04 am

*Order Member!* an alarm went off in her head. However she did not know which was worse, that the women before her was an order member, or that these two had met somewhere before. If this was true hiding did little good. The ice slipped away reveal the rest of Reina slender figure. Part of her robe was still burnt off from her encounter with Raven.

Reina was always so distracted...If this women already knew her, why didn't Reina recognize her? *Wait!* Reina thought *She's the one from the battle with the dragon warrior* Reina then realized she had spent so much time thinking she had not even answered the womens questions. She had not felt anymore tugs on her strings so she figured that the women must have been travelling alone. "You can stay," Reina's voice was soft. She thought about it again 'Your Not Wanted' sadly that could not have been true. There was her assault in town against Kilvas and Order Guards. There was her escape from the Stronghold's Prison. Then her battle in the mountains. Though they never chased her for the thrid one meaning this women, might truly be honest about not going to harm her. For the order to not have chased her she would have had to say nothing about her. "Very well, we can exchange questions" Reina figured it was a good way for them to both get some answers. And maybe it could lead Reina closer to her beloved.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:34 pm

Monica Smiled and nodded* Thank you for your hospitality. “ *she bowed her head politely as she Moves to a more comfortable position. “ very Well what do you wish to know? “ *Monica asked leaning forwards so she Could hear Reina’s soft voice. Monica Had really no intentions of harming anyone, she had come out here to clear her head. And find her brother’s sword. It was starting t get complicated working with the order seeing as she had her own visions of how it should work. Which made it hard to do missions with killing. She wasn’t much for Killing, she was one for a good fight however
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:16 pm

Reina grabbed a few sticks and began to throw them in the fire. What brings an Order member into the Ilexis forest. I mean I know this is partial your area but normally you all just stick to the paths so as to not get lost" Reina made sure to speak louder. She was not quite as nervous however she still did not let her guard down, especially since She and this women had meet before...under not quite so good circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:01 pm

Monica Nods “ A good question in deed. However I am on leave from the Order at this time, this is more of my own project. I am looking for a friend, someone I haven’t seen in quite a long time and heard he went through this way. Monica didn’t want to scare he into thinking she was after her or there to kill people even though she was out to capture her brothers blade. Killign him or even asking for the blade might not even happen. * Monica slowly Let her bag slide from one should down and onto the ground she rummages through it to pull out a loaf of Bread in a paper packaging. And then breaks a chuck off and offering it out to Reina “ My question for you is, were do you stand on this unholy war. *Monica’s voice was softened in comparison to when she was in battle with Raizo, and with her other hand she placed her Blade on the ground and pulled out a small pot and some sugar.
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 6:25 pm

Reina took the piece of bread. "Thank you" She said. She did not eat often, alot of what she survived off of were special herbs to keep her hydrated and her nutrition up. This was a good reason as to why she was so light. She did not eat food all the time like others. "I can not say I don't have a side, but at the same time...." Reina broke off for a second using her magic to try and help hold tears back. "I did not choose to fight for or against anyone. I was forced." Was Reina's final answer to the question.

"You said you only recently left the order, so are you a deserter as well?" Reina asked, since the one friend she had made in a long time was also a deserter, though like the women before her...she was different then the other members she had seen, more compassionate. For Menna it wasn't just following orders, it was following her heart.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 4:24 am

Monica Shook her head,” you Misunderstand, I haven’t left. I’m on leave, some would say I’m much to proud to abandon the order. For some people its all they have ever known, I am on a vacation like idea. One that took a great deal of time to arrange. “Monica Leaned back and placed the bread back In the bag. “ its very unfortunate that you were dragged into this, and one day this will all stop. Lady Cross Realizes how things are going to work before she does them and this would be all part of the plan. There are many life you, they have suffered great lost. *Monica Takes out a bottle of water and pours a bit into the pot and then places the pot on a rock on the side of the fire. “Tea?” *she Asked Gesturing to a small tin cup on the ground nearest or bag. Monica then thought for a Moment “ your more of A pacifist right? You fight only because you are pushed, not for one side or the other but for your own reason, so then why do you continue on? What makes you able to get up In the morning and be able to live that day? * Monica Slowly slide her boot across the dirt smoothing out a small area with the smoothed bottom on her boots.

Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:31 am

Reina nodded yes for the tea. Pausing after she heard Monica's question. *What makes you go on? what makes you keep fighting? what makes you get up in the morning?* Now tears were really beggining to well up in her eyes, it was a good question but at the same time one that Reina did not like. "My love for my girlfriend keeps me going. A few years back she was captured by the order, I don't know why she just was. I have been searching for her and I do not intend to stop until I have saved her..." Reina could not hold back tears any longer. She started facing the ground, though that soon started becoming wet little drops and splashes. "I know she is alive. I can feel it." Reina had a connection with Katarina and if at anytime she did die....Reina would surely slaughter every member of the order that she could.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 9:17 am

Monica slide around on her seat. She nod and proceeded to make the tea “ I have seen many tears. But yours are true sorrow, and you are not alone on this. Many have suffered loss. * Monica Slowly pulled the kettle off the fire using her sleeve to keep from getting burnt. She divided her cups so that she had two in her hand’s and then placed then against the ground, she takes out a small strainer and places a mixtures of tea leaf’s bears and other herbs. And pours the water though the Strainer. “ I myself have experienced a loss. “ *she says as she taps the side of the cup and places a small wooden spoon in the cup handing over a bag of sugar, and the cup “ Im sorry I have caused you sorrow. I can leave if you’d like.”
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:54 pm

She wiped away her tears, "No it is not you...I have encounted this women twice now, once when I saw them leaving with my beloved. The second was a few days ago when broke into the stronghold" Reina clasped her hand over her mouth, she did not mean to mention breaking into the stronghold. She hoped Monica had not heard what she had just said. She has long black hair and wears fine purple clothing from what I have seen. She is rather pale with blood red lips." Reina made sure her face was burned into her memory. "Do you know who she is?" Reina asked. Completely unaware of the danger of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Monica Turned her head down and looked at the smoothed ground by her foot.~ Raven Seemed to be the only one that came to mind and Monica didn’t for once think that Raven And this women would ever been Together. *She nods slowly* I don’t think anyone comes to mind, but ill keep an eye out. * Monica didn’t seem to care at all that she had broken into the strong hold, Monica wasn’t in charge of defence she was not in charge of anyone really, nor was she really ruled by a lot of people, she did missions that she was asked to do things not told.*Monica Looked Back up and to the dark forest line. She immediately reached down and picked her blade up leanign it along her leg. “ Dim the fire something is coming.” *Monica Glances to the side where the figure was approaching form
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:01 am

Reina looked at Monica across the fire. She had not felt any tugs on her hands. Though most of her threads had to have been broken by now. She waved her hand and the fire dimed down to coals. It would be easy to turn to a fire again from coals. But it produced little light which was the aim. When she had waved her hand she had not controlled the fire just made it look like she had. She increased how much water was in the air around the fire forcing it to die down.

What was coming she did not know but she was prepared.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:58 am

* Out of the tree’s small Shimmering silver threads flowed down causing same resistance with the air. As the softly fell. Then suddenly a large spider about the size of Monica’s fist slide down the web and then others with in seconds there were 100’s of spiders packs on this web and waiting to attack. Each one ready to leap. One of them let out a large shriek and hey started jumping. Each web positioned to give no real way of escape.

*Monica Quickly stood her blade at the ready as she started to swish it around to defect any incoming attacks it wasn’t uncommon for these kind f spiders to spit barbs and harden their wire to almost metallic properties. “ can you handle your own? “ *she Shot out quickly as she bated one f the incoming spiders away with the side of her blade*
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:00 pm

Reina ducked low and then rolled so her back was to the ground....it just had to be spiders. She opened one of the sacs attack to her side. It was full of water. She turned it into hundreds of thin needles of ice launching them infront of her to h=give her the room to move around. There was a glistening shimmer to her body as she had constructed a layer of ice around her body to act as armor. "I can manage" She managed to huff out. The continuous screeching was making it irritating and the pitch off it was actually causing Reina to become light headed. There was no wonder they attacked in packs like this and screeched this way. It outnumbered and immobolized the enemy. It was hard to figure out which one was screeching. If she could get that one to shut up she could concentrade and kill the rest of these little basterds.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:53 pm

Monica Glanced to the side swing her sword vertically and cut through a few of the strings but Suddenly Her sword gets caught and entangled within the web * Quickly she let go and Placed her palm out away from both her and Reina and then Let out a large pulse, the spiders Swing far away And then come back
And swayed towards her the spiders how ever were pushed off. They Wrap around her Arm and in the struggle tighten making her moment limited.

* the Screeching spider stopped for a moment and then Like a signal a Larger Spider Thumps against the ground and Screechs at a higher pitch this time instead of hurting your hearing the high pitch sound rattles your very bones and makes people numb completely, sometimes unable to Stand or move.
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:06 pm

(OOC: So I am loading the song onto youtube right now so I can send you the link lol, I hope your happy XD I broke a guitar string recording this lol XD And not one I have a replacement for)

Reina started swaying she needed quiet. Even her magic started to become useless, she could not concentrate properly. She clapped her hands together. You could see a seal form and break multiple times...come on come on. She clapped again this time the seal was stronger. She blocked Monica and herself inside an ice dome, leaving only a few none screeching spides inside. The dome was not going to be strong enough to keep the big one out. But it was soundproof. This would give Reina time to regain her strength and fortifiy the wall.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:47 pm

Monica Nodded to Reina Her arm Stuck against the wall of the ice dome From the steel Like threads warped along her Arms. She Huffs and quickly brings her mind to a clear state. She then Readies her hands waiting for the dome to break. “ Get down when this dome break I will be Creating a dense Force that will Likely Blow theses things off into the distance” *she holds her hands about an inch away from each other palms inwards and then waiting for the right moment
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:25 pm

"Alright here I go" Reina bursted the walls into razor mist thrusting it out to keep the away long enough for Monica to launch her dense force. At the same time she was sure to drop down as Monica instructed. She pulled a wall of ice over herself to help keep herself protected from this force.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:12 pm

Monica Waited for A second after the ice on Reina covered her She then quickly Pressed her palms together and Quickly reached out and grabbed the hilt of her sword. Making her sword arm make A sicken Crack as everything including the Tree’s were ripped out of the ground and shoved deep into the forest “ Oh F&%K my Arm! “ *she barely managed to get her sword back int other holder. “ we have To Get moving” *she holed her arm and clinched under the pain “ this way” *she Started Walking off towards the area she was trying to get to a river that she and passed it was no more then a 3 min walk. And Reina Would have an unlimited supply of water. At that point she could be of more Strength. And Monica could just defend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaseing the reaper
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devastation :: Shizen Mori :: Ilexis Forest-
Jump to: