Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
Echos In The Night - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEchos In The Night - Page 3 I_voting_barEchos In The Night - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
Echos In The Night - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEchos In The Night - Page 3 I_voting_barEchos In The Night - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 22 registered users
    The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password

Echos In The Night

Go down 
    3 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

Humor : Hi

Echos In The Night - Page 3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:11 pm

Reina ooked to see what was wrong turning to see the order talking to the man behind the counter. "We should go" she whisper silently, she ate a few more mouthfuls of food and waited for the man behind the counter to point at them, she placed some money on the table as the Order drew their swords and began towards them. She created a thick mist and jumped through the window hoping Menna would follow. Reina had done nothing wrong yet so she had to make it seem like she was helping a desserter.
    Back to top Go down
    https://devastation.rpg-board.net
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

Humor : ....

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 8:26 pm

"You there you are under arrest by order of General Kilvas Forain himself!" The men said speaking there strong words of athority to Menna while the were working they way over to her. While they started walking towards them more were waiting outside and along outside would be a character that would surepize them both. The sound of the normal mes moving armor had stop but the sound of heavier set of armor was heard most of the men looked moved out of the way and right ouside the window while Reina was making her way out was Kilvas "Running, is pointless. might as well give up and i will let you live." It would be Reina's first encounter with Kilvas all she heard of him was his emotionless, cold and dead sounding voice "Maybe i will not harm you if you surrender right now..." Kilvas said he had Tellivous in its shealth and he was waiting while his men got Menna or both of them out, if they took too long Kilvas himself could go in.
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:04 pm

Menna Smirked nice try Sir, but I have other plans *She Let the Seal go off in her eyes as she stomped the floor gave out and she sunk intothe ground, the Building’s Floor board was taken down with her but where she sank in there would only be solid ground. Tapping into her confection with mother earth She Gathered What body was Blue’s and a hole would start to open up directly in front of where she was. Even if someone followed them down, this was Menna’s Domain; she controlled everything, un less it Was an earth mage, then its like fighting on normal Ground. * Menna Closed her eyes and Switched from Her connection with Earth to the sun, Her sense of heat would give her an Advantage in this lightless environment.
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:17 am

Reina slipped down under Kilvas legs pushing off the ground once clear up onto the wall of a building she pushed a little harder up the wall almost like she ran up it and grabbed ont hte ledge pulling herself upwards onto the building. She had to make this a little more conviencing before she allowed himself to get captured. "You'll have to try harder if you wish to catch me" Reina yelled down to Kilvas as she took off across the building jumping along the open road way so they could see which direction she was running off in. She had planned it out so that it looked like she was getting away but they could easily track her.
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:35 pm

Kilvas watched what Menna did then watched what Reina had done he had to think fast because he wasn't going empty handed "All of you go the girl who went under me....i will go get the tradtior..." Kilvas said while they all split into there groups Kilvas was going after Menna alone Kilvas walked over to the hole observering it for a minute "You won't get away so easily...my task is for you and you won't get away." Kilvas himself ran into the hole he was faster then most order knights and he was thinking he was going to catch to Menna for he thought he was seeing the light of her sun spell. "Tradtior please give up, we will get your accompless and then she will only suffer for you not giving your self..." Kilvas said while he was trying to keep track of Menna he was telling her the cold truth in his dead heartless voice.
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:29 pm

Menna Turned to face The large man, she smirked, though she was hoping the others followed her instead she Quickly pushed the earth down in the attempts to Trap him her hole filled in as she Plummeted up out of the earth,
    She huffed she didn’t give herself up, she had a change in the plans, she would let Blue get caught then she would Break her out, she knew Blue;s body, heat was lower then most, and the fact she had met her and had knew her body weight and everything by the weight and how she stood and walked, it wouldn’t be hard to find her in the prison, she planned to go underneath. The tough part would be breaking through the Metal plate laid down under all of the prison cells, in the dungeon, there was only 3 cells under the holy order and it would be easy enough to find out where she needed to go to detect her friend.

She rushed up jumping up against the wall lifting herself up and Bouncing up to the foot tops to Watch her friend, her Vision Snapping out of the heat like vision, looking up at the moon that was still usually up during the day, she switched to the her 3rd ability, taking her vision to a bird like View of the town, She could now see the position of mostly everything in the town, she could see herself and a distance large enough to cover her friend as well. “ ive got your back” * Menna Whispered without sound
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:38 pm

Reina jumped from roof top to the other, she looked over her shoulder, there were the guards, they had followed just as planned, she jumped down across a street into an ally way pulling the rope which lifted a net that she had placed there earlier when scounting it hoisted three guards into the air, which if it wasn't for her momentum and the pulley system she would not have been able to do. This left about 6 guards still chasing her. **You can do this, be strong for her** Reina ran straight up a wall pushing off the edge of the roof top she flew backwards arms spread out her eyes closed. She opened her eyes and in what seemed like a burst of grace and adjrenaline she grabbed a pole that was sticking out the side of the building doing a full loop on it before releasing and landing on the building that was just to the right of her. She landed on the edge keeping her balance ever so carefully.
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:26 pm

Kilvas threw his sword arm up while the earther start to try and cover up he started spinning the sword in his hand "Too simple of a trap to kill me...." Kilvas then got out of the hole and watched his men he started walking towards them all all of them stoped "Kilvas sir were tr-" With out word Kilvas' sword had went right into the man's chest and Kilivas had killed him "Let that be a warning to ever single one of you...you are failing..." The guards all started looking in fear and panic.

Kilbas looked at the both of them "You...both seem to be able to outwit my soliders...but i won't be that easy for you." He had said while the guards he had with him started running to the roof tops to get them both Kilvas then started running with his guards but he ran faster then them all and was ahead of them "Kilvas sir wait for us!" But he was ignoreing them while he ran towards Reina when he got in ear range he then said "If you give up now as i stated before...i will give a cell with less then 7 people in it..." that was Kilvas being nice dispite being cold and heartless "If not i can fit you in the cell with 20 people...it is your choice Runner..." Kilvas stoped infront of Raine in his mind catching one of them was good enough for him.
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:16 pm

• Menna Smiled she watched the heavy mass of Man rush her friend, she Whispered quietly Touchign her hand to the rock wall of the building beside her, her hand started to Glow A Green colour and her magic poured into the rock and into the ground, she suddenly shifted her opposite hand to block the sun from her face, and refocused into her moon gaze, her Magic was traveling quickly through the ground towards Kilvas Her Magic pulled roots up right As he would get close to Reina on the roof, a mess of roots Busted through the ground Sprouting up rapidly and suddenly busted open Making a thick Web of Roots Blocking the quickest way to Reina, she Moved her hand off the wall making a fist then suddenly opening it holding it Palm up making the roots grow at a rapid speed, she would use this to make sure Reina could keep the distance between The Dangerous Holy order knight,.
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:35 pm

Reina turn and jumped off the one roof onto another she rolled off the edge landing in a trailer filled with hay. She was getting close to her capture point bursting out of the hay with grace she landed and took off running down the street she stopped in town square, the remaining members did just as she had hoped blocking off her other exit she now stood in the center of town with the order surrounding her, she placed her hands behind her head and fell to her knees. Everything had gone as she had planned.
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:51 pm

Kilvas stoped infront of the webbing anf turned around to face Menna "So you want to be the first?...." Kilvas said while but he did turn around to look again he even cut the web with his sword to see what his men were doing Reina appered to be surrounded which made Kilvas no long payed attention "Will you give up deserter?" his attention was now with Menna he eve nstarted walking towards her "It won't be long before we get you too..make it eaiser on yourself and give up...." Kilvas said while he stoped watching and stared he was waiting for her to say something.
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:03 pm

Kilvas`s word fell on Deaf ears, she was at least 300 feet away from him, and the moment he turned towards her she slowly sliped down and disapreared withing hte earth the moment she tocuehd the solid ground, she had pulled out of her moon gaze and dissapreared into the earth, sealign the hole she sunk through, she had started towards the holy order already, she wasnt too far away*
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:57 pm

Reina had never once been caught before, and in all rights she was not caught now, she had purposely allowed herself to get captured. She was brought up the mountain in chains sitting in a cold damp wagon with bars all around her. The worst part now was knowing she was so close to her loved one yet she was still so far. She opened her eyes when the wagon had come to an abrupt stop. She heard voices and then saw a couple of other order men, they were searching the wagon for others, then the ground rumbled as the large gates were opened. The wagon thrusted forwards again. When it came to it's next stop Reina was dragged out of the cage and thrown towards the main doors of the holy order guild. The doors opened wide. "Move!" came a booming voice behind her. She obeyed quietly walking through the doors, they slammed shut behind her...She was forced to walk through the halls a bag over her head, being shoved and directed where to go, when the bag was removed she blinked a few times trying to adjust to the light. There was an evil laugh, and a women in black and purple was sitting in a throne. Raven was to choose Reina`s punishment since Zeruel and Mika were with the council going over attack plans...
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:39 am

Kilvas was with the wagon while Raine was being tranported he was at the front of the wagon watching his men incase they did anything wrong and he was quiet the whole time while carrying his work. While they had set Reina to be bfore Raven Kilvas stood at a distance bettween Reina and Raven he apperedto be wating for Raven's words once said and done he would do as stated, once Kilvas got into place were was no movement form him it was like he had turned to stone.
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:46 pm

Menna Stood just out of range of the Castle , she didn’t know how many sentinel Mages Like herself since she left, she remembered at the Start when she joined that she Was the only one, but shortly after another mage joined, he didn’t specialize in sentinel methods but he was able to Sense the presence of one through the wind.

She switched to her heat vision and Talked quietly to the earth, the bond they had where to strong not to, and by this time the Night had struck and the guards stood at attention in the door ways of the each door. ~ 24.. 25 …26 ……… .34 …… 45…….68 guards on patrol, 10 mages in squads hovering the skies, and what looked like 3 Dog’s or larger animals~, she didn’t know exactly, other than the fact they were heavy, her route was starting to shape as she watched and timed the guards breaks and Swiping.

“ Fear not blue I will be along soon… “ *she Spoke Quietly as she Waited for her Sentence she didn’t know what it was but she knew her new friend wouldn’t let herself be killed, she was smart and resourceful and she wouldn’t let shelf die before she saved her lover.
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:05 pm

Reina looked over this women she was easy on the eyes but one look told Reina this might have been a bad idea..."What are the charges?" Raven's voice was sweet with the after taste of venom...Raven's question was directed ar General Forain being the highest rank in the guild next to her in the room at the time. Though Raven had an almost dissapointed look, she was told that the chase involved a deserter from the Order, this women that kneeled before her was clearly not the women mentioned before. Someone who added the escape of the deserter probably, death would be a quick way to deal with the problem, but imprisonment might draw out Menna...thoughts pondered through Raven's head..if she could be responsible for the bringing in of an deserter, and possibly the capture of this Raizo guy going around, then she could hopefully be promoted above Zeruel...
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:16 pm

Kilvas then spoke up his voice would seem louder then the guards Reina heard while she was being brought in "The charges bought on to this woman here is as follows: Aiding the escape of a deserter and attempting to escape while under the custody of The Order" Kilvas had said these words like it was his only language it was a lounder then his normal cold and heartless voice. Kilvas seemed to have turned quiet after that.
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:28 pm

Raven listened to the charges and continued to think over her possibilities.....She had not done enough to earn a death sentence sadly, but she was not going to let her go free, the best way to draw her friend out would be to place her in Tsun prison, her friend would likely strike the caravan bringing her there and try to free her, and Raven would go with the caravan to make sure Menna got captured. "Lock her in the lower cells, and prepare a caravan, I want her taken to Tsun prison" Raven's voice had lost most of it's sweetness and just had this massive venom in it.

Reina's eyes flung open, she had heard about Tsun prison, her chances of breaking out of there were near impossible, and it occured to Reina that she didn't need to get herself caught...Her lover wasn't dead, and if she was not in the cells below she would have to be in Tsun prison...Why didn't she see it before, she wasted her time with all of this going around and gathering information when the answer was so simple. She waited now quietly in her stupidity to be taken to the holding cells down below the guild house.
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:47 pm

Kilvas then said" I will take her to the cell...start the preparations on the caravan" Kilvas then looked at Raine while the other guards just left to preapre "On your feet...i will be taking you to your cell." Kilvas' normal voice had return while he waited for Reina to get up Kilvas pulled out other bag to place over her head and once she would get up she would have the bag palced on her head "You be guided by me do not worry about running into walls..just which listen for my voice if you hear it..." Kilvas then sarted walking giving Raine a slight poke as a sign to start walking everyonce and a while the word stop was heard and the sounds of doors opening.
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:53 pm

Reina obeyed carefully waiting for the bag to be removed, when it finally was but one of the prison guards Reina found herself in a small cell, she waited for her eyes to adjust looking at everyone in each cell. Her beloved wasn't here. **No point in over staying my welcome** Reina thought having counted every step she had taken from the caravan up the mountain to this cell here, she knew what msot of the place looked like because of it. She was smart to not show any of her magic when she was chased so she wasn't placed into a magi holding chamber, her magic worked in this cell. But she decided to wait a little while longer before breaking out.
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:11 pm

Guards took round keeping track of all the prisoners then the familar sound of moving armor was heard it was Kilvas again "Here to see the woman sir?" the guard asked but was met with Kilvas going to the cell next to Reina "I am here for you..." The cell next to Reina contaned another run away the guy then walked up to the cell door and spat on Kilvas The guards face turned dead with fear "What the hell do you think your doing!" The guard yelled Kilvas then riased his hand "I was here for a friendly chat on why you ran from us...but it looks like i will deal with you differently for doing just as you did..." Kilvas then open his cell door and grabed the man by the foot.

Kilvas then draged him across the floor "Normally... i would send you to be killed...but since you put up too much of ressistance...i will deal with you myself..." Kilvas didnt draw his weapond then starting running towards his cell to and pulled out a pole he had made into a spear like weapond "This will break your armor!" The man yelled while he trusted right at Kilvas But all Kilvas had done was knock it out of the way with his left hand and with one hand hit the man into the with the pom of his hand the hit was to his wind pipe "I am sorry...for a runner... you lack close quaters experiance....i only wanted to why you ran...but it appers since you wont tell me...you have to die.." Kilvas then walked over to the man gasping for air then picked him up on his feet then the next site Reina would see is the man dead on the ground form having his neck broken.

Kilvas then walked over to Reina's celll "I hope you aren't like him...." Kilvas said while the man's body was being draged away he then was looking Reina right in the eye it would be hard for her to tell but he was "I will ask you...it is fine if you don't tell me by why did you run from us?" Kilvas asked her he seemed to be asking nice about it for being a cold and heartless person.
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:51 pm

*Menna Smirked she had followed them into the New Prison cell, she was no longer in hiding, as she Pulled from the ground her body the Same colour as the earth as she Laid Belly down she was no easily seen in the darker part of The Holding room, she wasn’t in the Cell but in the small corner of the room where the guards would walk by, The guards where Starting to switch to their Early morning shift, but the guards never came, they had been sunken Into the bare dirt floor of the holding Basement,

Menna Waited to see what the Massive man was up to, when the guards would start to shift out of the Area and no one replaced them, how would he act? She silently Taunted him she could see him perfectly but she was invisible to the eye of most people having taken one the Chameleon Like ability to cake earth around her like she was part of the ground, she would look like a Small Mound of dirt, and it wouldn’t be uncommon to see them in a holding area, it would need to be Raked out over time it would build up a pile
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:33 pm

Reina was not phased by the brutal onslaught of the man in the next cell, she had become acustom to seeing such horrific displays. She didn't speak she sat down and pulled water from the hair to make a hair bursh out of ice and just brushed through her hair ignoring Kilvas and showing that she had magic, though the brush was so crystal like it was hard to tell if she summoned it, teleported it or created it out of crystal or ice. She was simply toying with Kilvas now. It was like she had spit in his face in her own special way. Now to see if he was smart enough to open this cell to try and deal with her the same way.
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Kilvas conitued to stare "Very well..." Kilvas didn't od anything he just walked into the center of the room and started to wait untill he got the word of caravan being ready to go every once and a while a different guard would walk in and turn back. every other prisoner in the room seemed to be wondering why he wasn't gone since he never stayed here everyoneually one of them spoke out "I thought you would leave?" Kilvas just said "Today is different." Kilvas' didnt think the reguler guards would cut it today "Why do you have a request?" The prisoner thne said "Yeah let me out!" most of them were laugh abit it wasn't too loud "Or i could feed you to the hounds..."Kilvas' words stoped them after that.
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:28 pm

Menna now at total advantage Felt this was the time to strike. * she Shifted Quickly her hands touching the ground palms down, her hands Flicking up as the door way in flooded With a thickening mud, she Shifted quickly again sending a large chunk of Thick Bubbling Mud at him, right before it grew near to him it Expanded like a hunter net, making an evasion tactic nearly impossible, Her next step was to Snare him and then she could free her friend
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Echos In The Night
    Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next