Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
Echos In The Night - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
Echos In The Night - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
Echos In The Night - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
Echos In The Night - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
Echos In The Night - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
Echos In The Night - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
Echos In The Night - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
Echos In The Night - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
Echos In The Night - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
Echos In The Night - Page 5 I_vote_lcapEchos In The Night - Page 5 I_voting_barEchos In The Night - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
Echos In The Night - Page 5 I_vote_lcapEchos In The Night - Page 5 I_voting_barEchos In The Night - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 22 registered users
    The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password

Echos In The Night

Go down 
    3 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
    AuthorMessage
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

Echos In The Night - Page 5 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:33 pm

“ ah I See, well that’s neat… I’m Mini the Sentinel Ranger, Or as most call me Menna, But I prefer Mini” * Menna thought about all the things people Teased her about growing up, especially her name, and her odd Mentality. Or her really nice Long whitish hair. “ I can tell w here everyone one is, just by closing my eyes, every blink is Like a Radar. And I dabble with Earth Magic. “

Menna Looked Around the dark chamber then picking up anything left behind she Turned placing her palm on the wall and with a flash of her Magic seal The Tunnel started to Push into a path starting to rise in elevation “ I guess we should leave here. And well go our different ways, I wouldn’t want my Actions get you captured….”
    • It Might have been suicide by Menna planed on taking down The Holy order. Or at least the gallant knight known as Kilvas
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

Humor : Hi

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:47 pm

Reina nodded waving away the glowing orbs of ice to destroy as much traces of magic as possible so the magic sensors could not track them as easily. It was probably only natural for the Holy Order to have magic sensors. Reina knew little about the order but she remembered hearing two guards talking about someone named Marcus, he had supposidly found and single handedly stopped a rebellion on the Order. How one man could do that seemed a little far fetched to Reina, probably just Order jibber jabber...Though their were pauses in their story, to some it represented a lie, however in truth when someone can response easily, it normally states something rehersed compared someone recalling a memory. Reina didn't know which to believe. She had heard other stories on her wait and felt maybe Mini could answer some.

"Um...Mini, while I waited in the cell I heard guards talking about what I could assume are rumors....warriors who have single handedly battled dragons and can track people over great distances....these are just rumors right?" Reina asked making conversation as they would tunnel their way up and out of the ground.
    Back to top Go down
    https://devastation.rpg-board.net
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:55 pm

Reina… There are Mages and knights of all types in that guild, it’s very possible that there are a Few that specialize in taking Creatures , like Dragons. When a rumor hits the halls its Stomped rather quickly if it is not true. And tracking over Distance is a magic that’s not easily used. They would need much concentration. “
    * Menna Made the Path to the surface open

It was nice the sunlight on her Face, when they got out the Lake was only several meters behind them and they were heading into the forest, “ Where do You intend to go when we must go our own way
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:07 am

Reina looked around, she recognized where they were on the other side of the Crystal Mountains, not far from Azalea town. "My mission is going to bring me to the Fallen City of Tsun" Reina said looking over her right shoulder. She would have to travel back through the valley of Screams on the other side of the mountains and eventually through Kurosu..."And you?"
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:15 am

I Plan to Train in the skylands, My Mentors Remains there….” * Menna was talking about the Spotted Star Moles that made their homes there, she couldn’t talk to animals but being so connected with the earth she is considered a natural animal, she as a human was near top of the food chain and Was only attacked by a Few of the animals around.
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:02 am

"Take care on your journey Mini, and thanks again for all your help" Reina said lightening her body she jumped over towards the crystal mountains however she was being sure to steer clear of towns and The Holy Order...

**I'm closer to finding you** Reina had thought to herself as she was already closing in on the foot of the mountains...Reina and Mini could have travelled together a little longer, but Reina already felt like Mini had done enough. And the Mini would really slow Reina down.

[Exit]
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Echos In The Night
    Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5