Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
Night time in The Glowing Forest  I_vote_lcapNight time in The Glowing Forest  I_voting_barNight time in The Glowing Forest  I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
Night time in The Glowing Forest  I_vote_lcapNight time in The Glowing Forest  I_voting_barNight time in The Glowing Forest  I_vote_rcap 
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Night time in The Glowing Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

Humor : ....

Night time in The Glowing Forest  Empty
PostSubject: Night time in The Glowing Forest    Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:09 am

Kilvas walked into the The Glowing Forest ,No one knew why he was here or that he was even here he just had shown up and no one was with him so this made it most likely harder for anyone to understand it as well he just appered to be looking at the glowing trees and studying then for some reason, so far Kilvas found no one this made his random studying abit more better for him.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

Humor : ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Night time in The Glowing Forest    Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:38 am

Raizo was walking through the forest he was heading to a town to speak to someone who had some knowlege on holy order. Raizo was wearing his usual uniform with a black cloak over himself, and his dragon was high in th sky watching over him to see if anyone was near by. Raizo continued walking and sensed someone near by he continued walking thinking it was just anyone. Raizo was 25 feet away from kilvas but he never said anything to him unless he was holy order then raizo would engage him and so would his dragon.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Night time in The Glowing Forest    Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:14 pm

Kilvas didn't apper to be paying attention to anyone around him he wasn't his goal was just looking at these tree the light the tree gave off at night time interested him he even kept walking just looking at the trees to the point that if he walked past Raizo he would most likely do nothing, as long as Raizo did nothing he would do nothing because he was not seen yet.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Night time in The Glowing Forest    Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:32 pm

Raizo continued to walk till he saw the man walking by and remembered who he was because he was quite famous amoung holy order Raizo stopped "Are you Holy Order" Raizo was hoping he wasent because if he was Raizo would attack him with the intention of taking him down and using him as bait to bring out more of the holy order guild members. Raizo's dragon was hovering above them waiting for the moment that raizo said attack.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Night time in The Glowing Forest    Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Kilvas looked over to this person "In this day and age....are you sure it is smart to ask that?.." Kilvas said in his cold, heartless sounding voice he even looked up at the dragon "What will happend if i refuse to tell you?" Kilvas slowly turned his head down from the dragon to facing him. Kilvas wasn't going to give him a straight answer at all.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Night time in The Glowing Forest    Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:42 pm

Raizo laughed "Your smarter than you look, and see the thing is im almost sure your someone famous from the holy order and this mans name is kilvas" raizo removed his cloak and the the wrap around his face shrunk " and if i remember correctly his guild badge is on his lower back"
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Night time in The Glowing Forest    Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:51 pm

Kilvas didn't seem to react at all" Are you sure about that." he stated he still was giving him nothing to go off of "And how are you going to to be sure of that exactly?" he wasn't going to say anything else because people can always assume things easily he wanted to hear whatelse he had to say before he even said anything he just continued to stare wating for what he had to say.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Night time in The Glowing Forest    Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:01 pm

Raizo looked at him "well in this situation i usually would pull out my katana and slice through you armour to see but i will ask you kindly to please either tell me, or please let me see your back to make sure" Raizo looked at him and what he said was honestly but no matter who it was if they were holy order he would attack them because of what they did to his village
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Night time in The Glowing Forest    Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:43 pm

Kilvas did not appered to do anything he even pulled off his cape and turned around to show him his back, one thing that his mark it was a tattoo not a mark or a badge so it could be seen trough armor even if Razio was right he wouldn't see it. "You have no proof of you claiming i am who you think i am, If you keep insisting i am who i am not i will simply walk away." Kilvas spoke putting his cape back on and turning back around, Kilvas was one of the hardest people to get info out of it it was easy to tell that much.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Night time in The Glowing Forest    Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:42 pm

Raizo sensed with this mans phyiscal moments and with the way his body was acting that he was lying however he could be lying about anything he has said so raizo to be sure he was going to ask one more question "Alright well i thank you very much and i applogize for my actions however could i see your face so i can remember who you are"
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Night time in The Glowing Forest    Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:46 pm

Kilvas nodded no to his request "I don't like people knowing what i look like it has been a habit of mine so that is one request i will have to turn down." Kilvas said, Razio wasn''t going to see it no one has seen his face "Since that it all it appers you are done with me..." Kilvas turned around and started walking away he wasn't in a rush to leave he actually walked casually away like it was normal to him.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Night time in The Glowing Forest    Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:00 pm

while the man was walking away he still was unsure about this so he said in a somewhat loud voice so that he could here " Well i guess its time to take down those filthy ugly horrable holy order" Raizo was planning to jump up to his dragon if he did not respond.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Night time in The Glowing Forest    Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:38 pm

Kilvas didn't say anything he even didn't seem to care what Razio said or the fact he openly admitted what he was going to do still didn't seem to make him do anything he had other thing he was going to do now aside from studying these trees and talking to some people he picked a leaf from the last tree before leaving and held it in his hand then he left the woods.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

Humor : Peek-A-Boo

PostSubject: Re: Night time in The Glowing Forest    Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:32 am

The wind whistle through the night and a figure began to take shape in a clearing. Marcus was doing his nightly sweep of the area, and a couple of figures caught his eye. A dragon, Raizo and one of his commanding officer's leaving the woods. Something bothered Marcus about this. There was a curfew in effect and this man was out and about in the forest, yet Kilvas did nothing.

Marcus walked forward his body finished taking full shape as he stopped only a few short feet from Raizo,
"You would do best to not be out at night" A voice cam from through the woods, sadly it did not appear to be Marcus' voice, his mouth did not move. He had manipulated the air and wind to frequencies to make it sound like voices speaking in unison. "There is a curfew in effect and your breaking it, you can either return to town or be brought in" The voices continued, Marcus still not moving. He didn't know if Kilvas was close enough to hear these voices maybe he might return here recognizing one of Marcus' abilities.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Night time in The Glowing Forest    Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:58 am

Raizo smiled at the wrap around his face went back "I dont take orders from filthy holy order dogs" Raizo sensed him "And its better you dont be that close to me thing will get ugly" Raizo looked up and said to his dragon draco whats his skills the dragon replied from what i can see he appeared out of air, raizo thought to thimself great he has air manipulation magic.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Night time in The Glowing Forest    Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:00 pm

The voices would continue out of the air "We aremore than filthy Holy Order Dogs" The Voices went silent, the wind went still, Marcus drew his sword. Then a large breeze filled the area, "I see everything" Was all he said before starting towards Raizo, he didn't run just walked towards him. "Crimes against the order are punishable by death" The voices came back at a more high pitch and irritating freqency. Marcus could keep pushing the pitch higher and higher until it disorientated his enemy making attack that much easier.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Night time in The Glowing Forest    Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:48 pm

Raizo laughed because of all of the hard and painful training with the dragons gave him a high tolerance to pain he pulled out his katana and stated one thing with a serious but calm voice"if you choose to go down this road i warn you i will not hold back" Raizo then turned around and look at him right in the eyes. Raizo hated anyone that was appart of that guild and he especially hated those of that guild that tried to order him around.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Night time in The Glowing Forest    Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:55 pm

The voices got even higher in pitch Marcus had to stop moving or he would lose vision since he was now focusing to get the frequency really high. "There is no right and wrong, good and evil, there is only.....The Order" The voies said dissappear. Marcus could now see again, he ran at Raizo turning on his wind walking making him much faster lighter, and unnoticable to all ocular magic. He tightened the muscles in his legs which would normally lead up for a jump which with the distance and wieght that Raizo would see, it would appear as if he was about to jump at him.

Marcus did not know of Raizo's ability to predict body movements but Raizo would not know that Marcus was now so much lighter, when Marcus jumped at Raizo because he was so light he went straight up and over him hitting a tree he sliced it down while pushing off of it at Raizo.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Night time in The Glowing Forest    Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:14 pm

Raizo was still able to sense his movements but they werent as strong, and because of his lightning magic Raizo's speeds were as fast of lightning. He moved out of the way just before marcus was about to hit raizo and at the same time he held his katana out so it would put a deep cut in marcus's chest. Raizo also told his dragon to stay back.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Night time in The Glowing Forest    Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:28 pm

The sword would have penetrated Marcus' skin if it were not for his chains that were consealed around his body as a defensive mechanism. he moved the wind around the chains to make it seem as though they moved on their own. He controlled them to wrap tightly around his sword. His shirt of course got torn off in the process not that it will mattered. There was his magic seal now visible on his right shoulder, and his Holy Order tattoo on his left.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Night time in The Glowing Forest    Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:09 pm

occ: before i post would you consider the ability for you chains and blade to be a magic ability
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Night time in The Glowing Forest    Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:34 pm

OOC: The chains are only moving because of the air around them controlling them. So yes it would be considered magic but if your planning to use your sword in order to try and cut the air around my chains, that can't happen because you can't cut air. A side from that they are unbreakable weapons. If you need me to clarify more just ask, but I think that should let you know what you need to know.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Night time in The Glowing Forest    Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:46 pm

occ: im sorry i should have been more clear with my question is the fact that their unbreakable is that a magic ability or is it the metal they are made from.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Night time in The Glowing Forest    Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:49 pm

OCC: Oh yea lol, That is how they were made I guess
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Night time in The Glowing Forest    Night time in The Glowing Forest  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:18 pm

Raizo started to send a huge amount of electricty through the chains to the blade and to shock marcus to start to toast his brain and and bubble his blood. Raizo also while doing this was planning when he got out of it how to attack him and how he was going to going to do this.
Occ: lol alright man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night time in The Glowing Forest    Night time in The Glowing Forest  Empty

Back to top Go down

Night time in The Glowing Forest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next