Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
Echos In The Night EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
Echos In The Night EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
Echos In The Night EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
Echos In The Night EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
Echos In The Night EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
Echos In The Night EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
Echos In The Night EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
Echos In The Night EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
Echos In The Night EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
Echos In The Night I_vote_lcapEchos In The Night I_voting_barEchos In The Night I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
Echos In The Night I_vote_lcapEchos In The Night I_voting_barEchos In The Night I_vote_rcap 
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 22 registered users
    The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password

Echos In The Night

Go down 
    3 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

Humor : Hi

Echos In The Night Empty
    PostSubject: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:30 pm

Reina took her first ever steps into the Valley of Screams. Her journey had lead her here. A band of thieves had supposedly passed through here, and they apparently had connections with the Holy Order keeping them out of trouble This meant they might have info of Katrina. **I Haven't given up on you** Reina thought to herself. She rose her head up looking in the distance, **Some one int the distance, at this time of night, watch yourself Reina, we don't need anymore trouble** Reina thought to herself continuing towards the figure which slowly began to take shape with each step.
    Back to top Go down
    https://devastation.rpg-board.net
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

Echos In The Night Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:40 pm

*Mini walks her footsteps unheard by the nightly howling wind, but she was well aware of those around her, ** Someone’s stopped ahead, do you think they seen us?** Mini Quickly ducked into one of the valleys little nooks sheltering her from the wind slightly as she focused on the heat of those around her as she closes her eyes, and opens them again a slight Green Flash is put out in the dark area, but Mini wasn’t worried about being found, in fact she was lost, and if her finder was Friendly it would be all the better.*
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

Echos In The Night Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:53 pm

Reina continued forward stopping approximately five feet infront of this new stranger. Looking her over. **You should say something don`t just stare** She thought to herself. She continued for about a minute before finally speaking. "I-I'm so-s-sorry" Reina studdered out "You would not have happen to see a group of bandits around here?" Reina said gathering her confidence.

He long blue hair seemed to glow in the night. Her hood covering the upper half of her face. Her voice was gentle and sweet as she spoke. Her hair fluttered with the wind covering most of the lower half of her face. Her hand came up gracefully holding some of the hair out of her face.
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

Echos In The Night Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:01 pm

** She seeks the same group you do. Should we trust her? ** , ** No we cant trust anyone, she could be one of them**, ** impossible they have been over there and she has not come In contact.** Mini Touched her temples and tried to smile, as she dragged her two extended figures out along her cheek having them rest on her chin…” I can see them now, why do you seek them stranger?” *Mini says trying to show herself to be tougher then she really was.
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

Echos In The Night Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:14 pm

Reina smiled, or she would if it weren't for the sorrow that forsakened her. Some one who knew where to find who she was looking for. Reina was not one to cold hearted but she would try not to show mercy to these bandits. **Is she with them?** Reina had the same thoughts, if she was with the bandits she would make sure Reina wasn't going to be a threat, after all it would make more sense as to why she was out here. However **Your also out here late at night, you look just as suspicious to her as she does to you** Reina finally came to a conclusion, **I'll trust her....for now at least**

"The bandits are said to have a connection to..." She continued looked around since this women said that the bandits were near, she worried that someone from the bandits or the order, would be listening in some how. "...The order, they have something precious to me" Reina said trying not to get to into detail. She knew it was dangerous to go looking for the Order.
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

Echos In The Night Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:23 pm

Mini Smirks,” at least we are on the same side,* Mini ‘s Armour Clanged slightly as the cuff around her wrist touched her hip’s guard, touching the hilt of upper blade along her back* “ they didn’t put out their camp fire last encampment and my friend got hurt because of it… lets… pay them a Favour? ** ask her, ask her if she has any Intel on them, it might come in handy for an tactical take out…**, ** Just hack and slash, you can take em all**… umm do you have any information about them? Something we could use against them? Do they have anyone their with ability’s to Spot us?
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

Echos In The Night Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:34 pm

Reina looked around she had no idea where they were, and she only knew that they possibly had connections to the order, and that is what mattered to her. "Sadly, I know only that part that says they are connected to you know who, if you could tell me where they are, I'll do a recon and see what I can figure out" Reina was fairly quiet all in all, and with the wind making some noise it made things easier. She had the idea that this women was trying to take out the bandits too. **this could prove useful, she could help take them out, however I need to find their leader**
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

Echos In The Night Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:42 pm

would you like me to come with you?” *she said clicking her Blade back into its sheath, Mini said turning her head slightly, “ we can do it your way, and I will stand by encase you get in over your head?. I just ask one thing of you in return, after you are done here lead me to a town where I can gather more supplies? “ * Mini’s normally teal colored eyes suddenly burst a small green seal as her vision returns back to her heat signature sight, and pulled minerals from the rocks and sand she was touching into her body, making her muscles slightly stronger and her skin more dense, hopefully if she was required she could play a roll of a human shield against ranged attacks if they were detected.
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

Echos In The Night Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:51 pm

Reina nodded. She was lost, it wasn't the first person she had found who got lost. She reached behind her pulling a couple of her smoke bombs out, her eyes had started adjusting to the darkness, and a glow became visble in the distance, a fire possibly. she passed Mini a couple of the smoe bombs, "Use these to escape, if things get too rough" Reina said running off towards the glow She didn't know if she was going in the proper direction but she felt like she was so close she didn't want to stop.
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

Echos In The Night Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:01 am

Mini Took the smoke bombs although she never would need them, she noded and the moment her new hooded friend went off Mini Sank Slowly into the ground, by replacing her own body with that of the minerals in the ground and rose from the ground on the opposite side of the Bandits, her body not quite having taken its color again she blended in with her surrounding looking like the Sand all around them her hand planted firmly on the blade of her Primary blade**
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

Echos In The Night Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:13 am

Reina stopped a good distance from the encampment the bandits weren't very quiet, they seemed to be celebtrating. Reina looked around to notice girls were tied up near the fire, atleast ten of them, they were still kind of young ranging from what looked like sixteen to twenty. Reina didn't know what they had planned but she would not allow them to harm these girls. She looked for the biggest tent, this one likely had the leader. She hoped any plans they had with the women wouldn't take effect just yet, She need time to plan something out. **Hold On** Only nine bandits. that meant the leader was not amounst them. She looked around and couldn't see Menna. She placed her hands together lighten herself. She jumped up flying rather high from the lightness of her body she land gently like a feather on a tent looking at the bandits. Her hair almost glowed it would be a dead give away of her. Reina hide on the tent quickly.

One of the bandits had stopped to look in her direction.....was she caught.

The bandit shrugged and moved on. **So they're still on edge, they know someone was following them, possibly that other women....it would make sense.....** Reina dropped from the tentmaking a large mist roll in from across the plains, this would help her hide. though she too couldn't see well, she could use the fire as a marker to the women. so long as she counted her steps she could be able to get them out of there before the wind blew her mist away.
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

Echos In The Night Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:27 am

*Mini Stopped a moment, as she lost the feeling of her hooded friend, she was no longer on the ground, could it be she was taken out? Or was she able to evade her amazing detecting skills when the Smoke rolled in, it being mist would be cool, and clouded Mini’s vision she quickly Flashed her heat vision off, a small smile crossed her face as she fully became visible, ~~a distraction, perhaps. If I could manage to keep them all on me then my stranger can find her friend,~~ * she thought quietly as she unsheathed one blade * “ good evening fella’s its been, what maybe 3 days, but guess what, im back.. * she Giggled lightly damaging their Pride. As she quickly Spun around driving her blade deep into the ground a quick distortion of her blade occurred and then ripping the blade from the ground it looked much larger, about 2 feet longer and a inch thick, it was now a buster blade, as she held it two hands out in front of her and smiled knowing full well what she just go into*
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

Echos In The Night Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:57 am

Reina heard the voices and all shouting and the runble of them running. She moved swiftly untying the women. "our safe now, let's get you out of here" Reina turnt and let out a yelp as a big guy in chains was standing before her. The leader had guessed something was up. "Run!" she shouted to the girls as she was swatted aside by the leader.

"You have some nerve attacking us." The mist faded as Reina's concentration was destroyed when she was hit. She rose to her feet getting between Sai, the leader, and the girls. waved her hands infront of her, balls of water formed in the air., they soon turned black as Reina increased their molecular structure making them more dangerous. She launched them one after another at Sai who started dodging them. There was loud thuds and craters followed by massive explosions of ice as each one hit the ground behind Sai when ever she miss.

Finally one hit, Sai flew back in a block of ice his hands feet and head were the only things not frozen over.
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

Echos In The Night Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:37 am

Mini with her Large curved Busters blade stepped back and spun on he heel letting it go like a giant boomerang, the objective was to scare them all closer together so she could use a the ground to capture them, or as many as possible.
    Many of the bandits ducked down and steps back closer together but three of them ducked and rolled away.

When the other 6 where all Close enough she Stomped on the ground them the six of them all sinking in to their necks and small Rusty looking bars were created like a chain linked dome. Now all Mini had to worry about was the other three, she extended her arm out and the heavy blade was caught with one hand as the inblune fell of the weapon leaving her razor sharp blade.

The bandits shouted but Mini didn’t listen or care enough to hear what they were saying as the three started towards her *
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

Echos In The Night Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:53 pm

Reina came around the corner to see Menna in a battle of her own. She stomped on the ground her, water moisture came popping around one, they froze into thin needles of ice eventually closing in on him they connected into a net which wrapped around his body several times immoblizing him. Using one of her whips she pulled the frozen man back, she had taken him out silently so the others didn't see or hear him dissapear. She didn't see how many bandits were on the other side of the tent, so she didn't know if Menna was out of trouble now or not.
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

Echos In The Night Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:04 pm

Mini Shouted loudly as she Dipped down and took a spear to the leg, one of the charging bandits were quicker then she expected. ** Carful Menna or you’re going to get hurt..** * Mini Nodded Grabbing the Lance a Quick Flash of her Green Seal and the Spear crumbled like sand, she stood straight up having been told her friend was doing fine she glanced at the remaining 2 on her side of the tent. She moved quickly as if she wasn’t stuck at all, mostly because she was trained to fight like that, Mini Swung her sharp blade in a diagonal slash from the top right to the bottom left

The bandit Collided with her Blade as the opposite one swung at her from the opposite side, the Stuck Bandit fell away gasping for breath due to his open chest wound being so Deep.
    Mini had without a though seen the man behind her and jumped high into the air back flipping and landing behind the last remaining bandit. *
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

Echos In The Night Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:36 pm

Reina ran out into the open when she heard the scream to see what was happening. She snapped her whip and it whirled around her waist neatly, she ran into the battle, her hand rubbed against the bandit, her hood flying off it reavealed her face. her roled forward pulling the hood up again, she didn't need these bandits being able to identify her. A blue seal showed on the mans body and he could no longer take any steps for now. Reina had increased the liquids in his legs to make it so he couldn't move. She quickly froze him over before the seal wore off. This left the one bandit which Menna was behind. **I could have sworn that was her scream yet she seems fine....wait....there** Reina saw where the wound was.
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

Echos In The Night Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:52 pm

Mini Lunged forwards sheathing her blade as her shouldered the man in the back and unclipping his belt, making him drop his belt, and sheath attached to the belt. The man was tossed to his face, Mini standing with a smirk holding the belt and the sheathed weapon the bandit had on him. He was now unarmed vs. the two girls the other men all stuck had sunk further under the ground, now slowly the air ran from their lungs.

What should we do with him?
    *she said looking to her once hooded stranger. She took the few moments to gather details of who she was, what she looked like, and if it gave away where she was from.

*she then looked to the side into the big tent wondering why she had to be in there or if she found who she was looking for.*
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

Echos In The Night Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:00 pm

Reina took a few steps towards, "As longs as he does not get in the way I don't care what is done with him" She turned searching through each tent, she found a map in a chest in one tent, but it was took dark to read right now. she hid it in her cloak emerging from the tent she looked at Sai, the leader of this encampment. He was still frozen. **How can I make him tell me what I want to know** "I need to ask you one question, depending on the answer, I will either ask a couple more or leave you for dead in this block of ice, do you understand?" She asked in a calm voice, however her words could be heard choking up as she was starting to lose her cool nature thinking about how close she might be to finding Katrina.
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

Echos In The Night Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:15 pm

Mini Nods looking at the man then back to the women as she walked back to the tent. Mini Then turned and Smirked at the Bandit Crawling away. She tossed his weapon at him and kiched him in the Ribs * “ run along tender pad” *she let the bandit go with 3 or 4 broken ribs, and ducked into the large tent just in time to catch

Reina Say “ I need to ask you one question, depending on the answer, I will either ask a couple more or leave you for dead in this block of ice, do you understand?"

Mini stod at the door her hand on her blades grip not pulled from its scabbard yet, just to watch, her gaze set upon the bandit, he looked like the leader type, but no sign of another person for a while around them, where was her friend? Was she just not here,*
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

Echos In The Night Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:35 pm

Sai nodded quickly. "Good question one is now out of the way, you answered right, so now I have a couple more," She said turning her head looking behind her. **It's just that girl** Reina thought to herself turning her attention back to Sai. "I've been led to belive, that you and The Order work together. You do jobs for them and they leave you alone, am I right?" Reina asked.

"It's true we have an unwritten treaty" Sai said quietly, flinching when he heard a crack. the ice was chipping off. as a sign of good faith Reina was removing little bits of the ice with each right answer.

"Where is their stronghold?" Reina asked her right hand clentched into a fist.

"Are you kidding, I couldn't reveal that, they'd kill me!" Sai yelled.

The ice grew over his hands. "Seeing as how your other option appears to be death I think you might as well tell me"

Sai let out a sigh "Fine, there stronghold is on the crystal mountain range, about half way up the tallest one, there is a trail that comes through the forest up the mountain to the front gates" Sai said quickly, Reina almost didn't catch it all.

The ice loosened even more. "Final question, were we ever here?" Reina spoke as mist began to shroud the encampment once more the ice could be heard shattering all over the camp as bandits became unfrozen. the ice was loosening on Sai as well. Reina had started walking out of the camp she had made a fairly good picture in her mind of what it looked like from what she had seen and counting footsteps. She was away from the camp before the mist cleared. She turned to see Menna had followed.
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

Echos In The Night Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:28 pm

When Reina Left the tent she Menna turned her attention to the bandit’s leader, and angled her Blade towards the leader and Swiftly Stuck him with the Sheathed blade in the head across the chin, sending him over if to his Still Stiffed legs, and walked out, “That was for my friend.” *she stuck out her tongue and started out towards the direction her stranger went*
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

Echos In The Night Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Reina looked into the distance, the moon was partially behind the mountains. The mountains where Katrina was being kept. "I'm coming for you" She whipsered softly clearing her throat she turned to Menna. "Let's go, town is this way" Reina waved her hand for Menna to follow, she was walking a fairly quick pace she wanted to get to the mountains and find a way to break in.
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

Echos In The Night Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:55 pm

I am sorry you didn’t find your friend there. * Menna says while catching up to Riena her scabbard held in her offhand as she walked alongside her. “ I guess your friend meant a great deal to you.” * Mini wiped the Sweat from her face and let her Enduring magic go, and then instantly fell to her knee, having forgot about her wound, she had not felt it until the magic was dismissed, her body now was soft and Squishy like most humans, blood streamed freely from her left thigh, she blinked a Few times and looked confused for a moment before trying to stand again.
    Mini was able to stand but now stood favouring her leg, and would walk with a limp *
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

Echos In The Night Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:03 pm

Reina stopped with her backing up and she put Menna's free arm around herself to help her walk. "A Year ago I had gone to the market to get some food for dinner...when I got home the order had raided out house....I got back in time to see the order take my love away. back then though I wasn't strong enough. I'm still not strong enough, but I am smarter I think I can save her now" Reina spoke her voice getting weaker as she went. Katrina was obviously important to her and she was ready to rescue her no matter the cost.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Echos In The Night Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Echos In The Night
    Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next