Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
Echos In The Night - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEchos In The Night - Page 2 I_voting_barEchos In The Night - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
Echos In The Night - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEchos In The Night - Page 2 I_voting_barEchos In The Night - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 22 registered users
    The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password

Echos In The Night

Go down 
    3 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
    AuthorMessage
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

Echos In The Night - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:09 pm

• Mini’s eyes Flashed her green Seal as she Moved away from Reina’s embrace, she had fortified her skin and muscle structure. Feeling bad that she was slowing her down. “ do you plan on taking on the order?, you are braver then you look “ ** Stupid not Brave.**, ** Not Stupid, its romantic.**, ** Shush Mini is talking…** “ Mini seems to have gone blank in expression then zoning in again when her apparitions had shut up “ you head towards the mountains then?”
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

Humor : Hi

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:17 pm

"No, a promise is a promise" Reina said releasing Menna. She continued to walk towards the town she had come from luckily it was also close to the mountains. **Most people ask for a name, I'm glad she is not prying** Reina thought to herself a very small smile took her face. She didn't want her name or face spreading around so that it would be harder for The Order to find her. The order was constantly challenged and they all ended up dead, so Reina was thinking of doing it differently from others.
    Back to top Go down
    https://devastation.rpg-board.net
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:34 pm

• Menna looked behind her out of habit, as she walked along, she finally Reclipped her sheath back to her back and walked along aside Reina her leg hurt only a little bit but she walked along anyways. She wondered why this girl was so devoted to her promise. Menna herself was generally very truthful but if her dearest friend or love, was she might have not kept her word.” I appreciate your help”
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:02 pm

"It's fine" Reina said trying not to focus on how Menna was slowing her down. She had helped her and gotten hurt in the process, so Reina was going to see she made it home safely, it was only right. She placed her hand to her chest she was holding onto a pendant, a broken half of a heart. Katina, had, or hopefully still had the other half.

The town became visible in the distance.
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:36 pm

Menna walked along Quietly she wasn’t Extreamly fast but the armour she was wearing must have weighed a ton. Mini walked along quietly not saying a sound, deep in thought as listening to where the people of this village where,

The sun had now slowly started to come up leaving just a small Peek, a crack of light the glowed of the surface of the buildings, the place they came upon looked Divine, Mini Stopped a moments and the turned to look at Reina “ What kind of animals do you think live on the mountain? “* she asked this because she had never been to a mountain, the animals would be different there, and she would like tag along to the mountains to see what animals might be in store for her, after all she was a ranger.
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:36 am

**I've never been** Reina thought to herself..."I don't really know" Reina said watching as the village got closer and closer. Early monring voices could now be heard on the wind. Farm animals could be heard waking up and rustling about.

Once Reina had entered the town she removed her hood no longer needing to hide from anyone until she left again or was on offical business. He long blue hair flowed be hind her head, her eyes were just as blue as her hair. She wore no makeup, her face had a fake smile on it. she did what she could to seem happy, though truth was she was sad.
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:38 pm

Mini smiled as they walked into the town, she suddenly stopped. And watched in a certain direction, she was looking at a Cow. “She’s so Beautiful” * Mini said her hand on the wooden fence then suddenly she lifted herself up and over the fence with a hop. Landing on the ground smiling wide, she quickly zeroed in on the cow. Rushing it, the cow naturally would be spooked, but after Menna’s hand planted softly on the cow’s forehead it didn’t move. Menna started to pet it roughly around its neck, then looking back to see if Reina had stopped, suddenly remembering that Reina was in a hurry. She leaped over the fence blowing a kiss at the cow and left to catch up with her Stranger.

“ sorry about that… “ *Menna Apologized, the light now making it much easier to see her Strangers face.
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 5:01 pm

Reina had just kept walking, she didn't even realize that Menna had taken off until she had said 'sorry' Reina was off in her own little train of thought. She nodded as she continued on towards the town.

A gurgling noise could be heard coming from Reins's stomach, she had been so focused on finding these bandits that she had forgotten how long it had been since she last had a meal. She needed find a place to eat, now her train of thought was leading her to try and remember where she saw a resturant in this forsaken town. After all this was the shadow land, there were small outpost of The Order, and a few other small villages all captive to the order. Reina could see the Paladins most of them in their shining armour, a blood red cross on the chest and shields. Reina so badly wanted to lash out and attack them all but that would not save Katrina...
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 5:49 pm

• Mini wondered why her new friend was so off in her own world. But then soon realized she likely would always be thinking about ways to be able to save her lover. Mini Glanced at the Few holy order guards sitting at an open outdoors bar ran by one of the shop owners. Then reached out and tapped reina’s shoulder lightly, “ Can I speak with you in privet? Its important, and its best to keep it away from ….* Menna motions towards the guards at the bar’s counter.

Menna was in debt in her mind, she owed Reina a great deal, Menna had been originally walking away from the town, unable to find it, and was out of supplies, when Reina had found her, had she not showed mini the way she might have wandered for days without food, or drink.
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:56 pm

Reina zoned in when Menna tapped her on the shoulder. "Where did you have in mind?" Reina asked slightly holding her gut with one hand. partially because she was hungry but partially from that kick from Sai. He had caught her off guard, and her defense was bad enough to begin with.

Reina didn't need to look to see where Menna had motioned, she had already been scanning the place for the order members.
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:08 pm

• Menna held her shoulder, and the stone covered road slowly displaced, both of them Sank into a small cavern that Menna had made when she held on to Reina, of course this would cause some attention to the two of them, but she idnt plan on coming up in the same area. And they where abou 10 feet down it would take a while for anyone to dig them out, if they tried.

I think I have a way into the Order for you… if that is where your going. You wont get in easily unless you have a Prisoner, they are looking for.* Menna stuck her hand into her small bag that was wraped around her shoulder but covered by her cloak, she pulled out a small folded paper. “ I was once a part of The holy order, having been placed into the order by my parents, I soon left after that, and they don’t take leaving their forces lightly “

Menna unfolded the paper and presented it to Reina it was wanted poster for herself. “ its about 2 years old and they slowly stopped looking, but im sure if you take me in, it would get you into the fortress.” * Menna Watched her friend carefully to ensure she was not made or upset with her.
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:18 pm

Reina place her hand on Menna's folding the paper over as she did. "I will not place anyone elses life in danger" Reina said. "And even if I brought you in, there is no telling they'd let me in the fortress, they might just take you in and leave me on the outside, which won't help" Reina spoke softly. It was weird you think she would have paniced being sunk into the ground, but for someone reason she didn't have a problem with it.
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:25 pm

Well then you’re going to need a way in. “ * Menna motioned to all that she was around, and the fact she made a underground Cavern. “ Perhaps you need a digger? “ *she smiles Sliding her piece of folded paper back into her hidden bag. “ and I go of my own free will. In fact they have my sword still and id very much like to Get her back. Kenjii, my mother’s blade. The best great sword in existence in my opinion . So what do you say?” * she motioned to a wall and it slowly tunneled a path of them to walk, * Menna Started down it slowly so Reina could catch up, the Cavern started to fill in very slowly keeping a 30 foot radius until Reina followed then it would fill back in
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:41 pm

"Take us ten steps to your right, I have a plan" Reain said following her. Reina would get them both into the fortress if Menna really insisted on coming. When they would arrive there Reina spoke soflty, "Take us up, if I'm correct we will be in the back alley, no one should see us come up" Reina said pulling up her hood.
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:36 am

• Menna did as instructed and displaced the ground so they could go to the alley Reina was almost sure existed, they started to surface, and she was right, there was an ally where she said, now they both stand in an ally-way facing the main road. “ so we should gathered gear and rations, we can set out at noon, that way we make it to place. Night fall.
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 7:38 am

"I won't worry about ration's just yet" Reina said as she then explained what she had in mind. About how first Reina needed to get some foood, and then how the two of them would get themselves taken in as prisoners. Reina explained how since Menna used to work with them she should have a bit of knowledge about where everything is, a map of the building. Then they just needed to break out silently, which was something Reina was rather good at. "That's my plan" She finished, speaking softly the whole time so no one else would hear.
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 7:45 am

Menna said not a word, but instead nodded, she understood the plan, but all at once she realized what she had got herself into, she didn’t mind helping, in fact she was all for that, and the fact she could see the animal in the mountains was perfect. But the fact she had to go back and face the man who took her blade was a frightening though. * with the plan understood she started out of the alley way heading in a random direction in hopes to find the restaurant. Her teal eyes flashed a moment the heat sight activated, as she looked for a many heat sources in one area like stoves.
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:24 am

Reina slipped out of the alley way up onto a roof top she ran jumping from roof top to roof top in a two building radius looking for a resturant is well, be sure not to stray too far from Menna so she wouldn't lose sight of her.

Reina had it planned out once she was done eating she would have to first get the Order's attention then try to evade capture for a bit so everything looked conviencing. without using magic and without hurting or killing any of the order members so as to insure captures instead of death on the spot. And incase they tried just killing them on the spot to begin Reina had a means of escape planned out, since she was also surveying the town as she looked for the resturant.
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:35 pm

Mini Smiled looking about she had made a Friend, well kind of, she didn’t know her name, but she had a over whelming sense of Sadness, she seemed blue. Well she was blue. And until they exchanged names, Menna would consider Reina as Blue. In mid stop she seen a Cat. Immediately her mind went blank and she Rushed at the cat eager to pet it, it was so puffy and soft looking, but it ran faster then Menna. After chasing the poor cat she looked up and behold there it was a Restaurant . It didn’t look fancy, but it was food.

** She is not far. You can feel her through me. ** after all the moon was likly still semi u. it was Likely that because Reina was an ice user she used a water source, and if that was the case she could always find her if she was near by. But not untill the night, during the night the moon pulls the waters slightly, and that is what Menna could sense. “ where’d she go?” *she asked herself quietly
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:38 pm

Reina dropped from the building land behind Menna she too had spotted the same resturant and was going to get Menna when she started chsing a cat **This person definitely likes animals** she thought to herself. She walked up past Menna's left side heading into the resturant. It was more of a cafe type a deal, a bar up front by the cashier where a man was eating soup alone. A booth occupied my teens, probably getting breakfast before heading to school.

Reina step up to the cashier looking at the menu removing the hood once more.
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:21 pm

Menna walked towards the café stepping into the door she looked at the area, and then closing her eyes, she watched Blue and moved to a booth seat, not bothering with the menu she wasn’t sure what she would eat, she had only been to a restaurant only a few times, she waited for her friend to sit down.
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:34 pm

Reina was very quick to decide and order, she sat down in the booth with Menna. She didn't want much just enough to fill her up. Pancakes, breakfast sausages and home fries. Reina tapped her fingers on the table looking out the window the sun was begin to come over top of the buildings the warm glow was welcome after such a cool night.

Reina turn towards Menna, she let out a weak smile to try and ease the silence that seemed to burden them.
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:07 am

* Menna Raises a brow and smirks…*she tapped her fingers on the table lightly and ran her hand through her hair, it as knotted, due to the wind in valley. She started to run her fingers through her hair not out of habit now but because she was removing knots. She stopped a few moments after and smiled at Blue. “ So what do you do in your spare time?” *she asked tilting her head.
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:19 am

Reina sort of wonder where this sudden curiousity had come from. **It can't be helped I suppose** she thought to herself. "To be honest, I haven't taken much down time" Reina spoke slowly sort of stalling while waiting for her food to arrive. It wasn''t that she didn't want to talk, but she did not want to talk about herself to others.

It started when Katrina was captured, Reina just sort of started to close herself off from the world, like a part of her had been ripped out, the part of her that wanted to be happy, smile and talk to everyone. Yes life was definitely colder without Katrina, and it was only going to get colder the longer she was without her.
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:01 pm

How long has it been?… * Mini asked her Faint Smirk Fading Quickly due to the Gloomy Topic. Menna Shifted uneasily unable to find a comfortable position. ** The order is Coming Menna Beware** Menna’s eyes Suddenly widened, and she Ducked Slightly. When they were talking In the alley way she had seen a Small Rodent, not a mouse but a weasel of some sort, it didn’t seem natural. But she didn’t Question it at the time, but now she did.

*the Holy order Walked in holding up a crumpled up paper. Immediately Menna’s heart leaped as her hand moved behind her to check for her paper, it was missing…..Menna Motioned to the holy order and Slowly sank down in her seat.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Echos In The Night
    Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next