Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) I_vote_lcapTime to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) I_voting_barTime to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) I_vote_lcapTime to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) I_voting_barTime to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) I_vote_rcap 
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

Humor : ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!

Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) Empty
PostSubject: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:33 pm

Raizo's in darkness falls, he came here in search of knowlege so he could take down the Holy Order, he knows the guild is not to far from he so he is being causious. He's wearing his usual clothing with a black cloak over himself and his katana on his back, Draco is flying very high in the air making it impossible to be scene unless you go up there yourself. Raizo walked up to the fountain of pain and saw some people there he walked up to them and asked if they were holy order they replied no so raizo started to ask them questions about the holy order and hoping to get even a small amount of knowlege so he can get that much closer to taking them down.
Back to top Go down
Haunt
App. Moderator
Haunt

Humor : Morbid.....

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:22 pm

As they started talking a man nearby got up and walked into a ally and disapeared. He decided that he must let his master know of this outsider asking questions about the order.At the end of the alley he looked down at his arm and invoked the runes on his arm to call upon his master using its pact. He waited as soon a dark cloaked spirit had appeared "I was busy, why'd you call me?" said Kahn'trac to his minion. "A man asking questions, what do we do?" He answered. "We watch, and we wait, you never rush progress" he said as he enter the minions body, the minion gained access to his dark power and went back watch the outsider.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:28 am

Raizo continued to talk to the people telling him about the holy order. Raizo sensed that there was someone that was watching him becuase of their physical movements. He was almost done talking to the people that were giving him information, and no one could see but raizo had his two fingers pointing at the guy watching him and if he moved raizo would blast him with a lighting spike. Raizo was just about finished talking to the people at the fountain when he informed his dragon to be ready just in case this guy was holy order.
Back to top Go down
Haunt
App. Moderator
Haunt

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 pm

He saw him pointing at him and he didn't move from where he was. (Rememeber that we mustn't rush this, we attack only if he starts) Kahn'trac's woice echo'd in his hosts head. He knew that if this intruder attacked a seemly innocent person without any proof, the whole area would be aganist him. wether he was willing to risk that was up to him but he was just going to wait it off.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:48 pm

Raizo smiled and thanked the people for the information he shook some hands, and stood still he moved his fingers down and said quite loudly "Its rude to spy on someone that already knows your there come on out" raizo turned around and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Haunt
App. Moderator
Haunt

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:45 pm

"Hiding? i'm just standing here" said the man. Kahn'trac could see everything taking place but would but would be hidden easily as a spirit possessing the host but was seeing if his host could take care of the situation. "Now, you looking for something? i'm just making sure you're not causing trouble in this place, i like here." The host was the one asking questions now "Because i'm going to let you know, we look after each other around here"
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:55 pm

Raizo laughed "oh really so tell me are you part of holy order" Raizo took off his cloak and the wrap around his face shrunk showing his face
Back to top Go down
Haunt
App. Moderator
Haunt

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:18 pm

"Yes" he said "You going to kill me for it?" he wanted to see just how far this raizo would go "It's a living, but not a crime unlike crimes agaisnt the order" he hinted to raizo. "If you cause trouble you'll be overrun, re-enforcements are nor far for me" he said coldly. Kahn'trac wasn't surprised at this host, newer hosts all assume with his power they are invicible.That however was up to them to prove.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:58 pm

Raizo laughed as the wrap around his face went back "I think my 50 ton dragon can deal with your reinforcements" as he said that Raizos dragon came down and flew above them. Raizo punched his fists together "Lightning flame dragons iron fist" Raizo then shot like a lightning bolt at him to punch him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Haunt
App. Moderator
Haunt

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:10 pm

He reeled back from the punch, but didn't stay down for long as kahn'trac took over. "Hegor" Runes scattered around him and released a dark mist that flooded the area.If raizo breathed it in would damage his lungs for the next few hours.
Kahn jumped back and started his next attack "Mon" as he said the words runes scattered homing in on raizo, if they touched him they would take some of his energy and return to kahn (you'll get tired).finallt he cast "Levia" to set a trap above the mist in case he wanted to use this dragon he spoke of to save him.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:27 pm

Raizo laughed he jumped up and punches his fist "fire dragons flash over" when he said that the air around him heated up to the point where everything bursted into flames or melted, which evaporated the mist poizon from the massive heat. Raizo pulled out his katana and sliced all of the words there were comming at him he then jumped up into the air cut through the runes stopping his dragon from doing anything when he landed he laughed "oh my katana has a special ability it can cut through magic" he then punched his fist again "lightning dragons atomic bomb" he then shot a huge ball of lightning at him at a high speed while at the same time he shot like lightning from below to attack him with his lighting flame dragons iron fist.

OCC: Alright fixed

Last edited by Ðragon-Spirit on Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haunt
App. Moderator
Haunt

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:34 pm

(OOC: before i post i want to point out that it's a mist, not a gas it cannot ignite, i'll edit this post afterwards)
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:08 am

bump.
Back to top Go down
Haunt
App. Moderator
Haunt

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:38 pm

He smirked he raised his hand up as the attack came towards him "Beelze" energy bagan to seep from kahn'trac's host and into his next spell "Luce, Hegor" the runes surround them and used thier energy to defend aganist the ranged attack and then surrounded himself in the mist jumping back so the mist is between him and raizo he would have to go through it to hit him. He decided it was time to really try and wear his opponent down and began to continously cast "Mon"to cause many runes to appear and stay around Kahn'trac he would soon have them swarm around raizo like a giant cloud of bees, he may be fast enough for one wave but he wouldn't be able to handle a full on sandstorm he thought as he prepared the attack.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:40 pm

Raizo was sensing his physical movements and predicted what he was about to do. The wrap around Raizo's mouth shrunk and moved from his face he then jumped up into the air at the last second before the mist and punched his fist together "roar of the lightning flame dragon" a massive seal that was larger then raizo formed and shot black flames and lightning out at the runes, the mist, and finally he shot it at kahn'trac. This was Raizo's most powerfull attack with the combination of fire and lightning dragon slayer magic.
Back to top Go down
Haunt
App. Moderator
Haunt

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:09 pm

Kahn'trac smirked "Predictable" He knew the only way for a offensive fighter like him was either through it or up launching the runes he had at raizo, they passed through the lightning virtually unchanged being made of pure magic they never connected with it. He then jumped back "Beezle, luce" He chanted as he jumped back draining energy from his host once again to use into luce's barrier to help protect him from the large attack coming at him. He took the attack indirectly to avoid taking to much damage thanks to the barrier but he knew two things. With at this attacking his opponent couldn't get away from his last attack without some energy lost, and even without it the attack would have him starting to tire. He decided to keep the pressure "Mon,mon,mon" he said as another set of runes hurdled straight toward raizo "You won't beat a mage at his own game warrior"
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:24 pm

Raizo laughed once more "Same goes to you" Raizo then stood still and sliced all of the runes. what this guy dident know was Raizo has a massive amount of magic inside of him that is alot more than most people. Raizo then used nearly his full speed and shot like lightning at him making it nearly impossible to see Raizo and moved his katana in a upward direction which would give him a deep cut in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Haunt
App. Moderator
Haunt

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:43 pm

(OOC:If you went a put your power in 1 big attack, how do you have the presence of mind or abilty to defend yourself the second or two after the attack? you couldn't have gotten through unscathed)
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:02 pm

(OCC: ok ok i understand im sorry i forgot to type this in but Raizo has a pact with his dragon that allows him to take magic from his dragon and also one more thing how is it your able to block, avoid, and have your magic avoid my most powerfull combination attack with a seal that was larger than Raizo and without a scratch or anything? dont you think thats lil unfair for me because that attack Raizo did take alot of magic, but again he can recover quite quickly because of the pact with his dragon and again im sorry i forgot to say that.)
Back to top Go down
Haunt
App. Moderator
Haunt

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:29 pm

(OOC: my character is damaged, i didn't day he wasn't, i was trying to say he didn't take nearly as much damage as he would have by make it a indirect hit and using beezle which darins his hosts energy to charge more powerful moves like luce a barrier made to defend agaisnt magic, he's hurt but most of it was tiring him because he drain his host of energy to fuel it so most of the damage is into his energy then psthical even though he does have some damage)

(OOC:but still doesn't answer if it's such a big attack how'd you react so quickly to an attack while it happend? but i'll just ignore it for now)

Kahn'trac tried to move and had the blade catch him in the chest.He smirked as he raised he bear hugged raizo. "I don't need to be faster if you don't move.....levia levia levia levia" He chanted as the runes gathered around them in balls, he wasn't able to set off the other traps but soon he'd be able to trade raizo for this host if he didn't escapse quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:07 pm

Raizo sent a massive electrical shock through the guys body which if he dident let go it would kill him in a matter of seconds from the bubbling of this guys blood and toasting this guys brain. Raizo also planned how to attack after he let go so he could get him in the last second and destory the runes.
occ: ok
Back to top Go down
Haunt
App. Moderator
Haunt

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:18 pm

Kahn'trac let go, he needed the body to set off the traps and knew that raizo couldn't hit all of them at once so setting them all off would ensure at least one hit......but kill his current host.He snapped his fingers setting off the bombs the blast would destroy his host but he'd leave it when it died.Leaving the body in a moment notice he flosted down near the ground somewhat dazed from the sudden escape "I admit, it was dumb to assume hugging a gaint eletric eel such as yourself, now i'm down a host and not quite sure if i have another in the city". he said partly in reflection but partly to raizo.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:33 pm

Raizo to make sure that no one else got hurt he ate all of the fire that was made in the blast and took some damage but at the same time he shot a lightning bolt at the one that was controling the host to hurt him. " i hope you some day see the wrong of your ways and stoping using people as your puppet"
Back to top Go down
Haunt
App. Moderator
Haunt

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:47 pm

"Puppets?.....no....everyone who has every signed on of my pacts must know the rules, they get to use my power and i help them with thier little mortal fights." He said turning to his opponent "And in return I get to use them when i need to affect the real world" He started to float around raizo starting a little rant "There are more rules but that's must of it, people come with there little sin, most of them there lust of power, nd ask me to make them more then they every thought they could be" He then began to get curious "What is your sin? Is it wrath? hate for all things order, pride at your strength above the modern man?"He said darkly "Everyone has one" he loved to question and pry at people's thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:56 pm

Raizo smiled " well to be honest I hate everything that has to do with the order and if it had it my way i would kill every single one of them even if it took my life to do it" Raizo took a knee and checked on the host to see if he would live he saw that there was a very small pulse so Raizo excurted some pure magic and infused enough in the host's body to atleast let him live because this host was innocent it was the man controling him that caused the problems "you know its quite cowardly to hide behind a host instead of fighting me your self" Raizo picked up the host and moved him near the fountain and asked the people of the village to take care of him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next