Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTime to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) - Page 2 I_voting_barTime to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTime to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) - Page 2 I_voting_barTime to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Haunt
App. Moderator
Haunt

Humor : Morbid.....

Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:12 pm

"You say that like i have a choice." he said to raizo. "I must use these bodies to interact with your world without a body of my own, after a hundred year or however blasted long it's been you don't have a corpse to call "home" anymore.". He turned to the living host "Go bad to the base and seek treatment, your job is done...for now" He watched as he walked away wether he went back to base or not would be determind later. "But it's not like i care for these corpses, we have a deal that i won't break, laws are what keep us from crumbling into chaos after all"
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

Humor : ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:23 pm

The wrap around Raizo's face shrunk and moved away from his face " you seem like a respectable man why would you be appart of a guild that not only wants to control the world but will kill anyone who stands in their way which is causing more problems" Raizo also put away his katana. Raizo was really interested in this man's answer plus Raizo was healing his wounds as well while talking to this man because he was expecting him to come out with another host.

Last edited by Ðragon-Spirit on Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haunt
App. Moderator
Haunt

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:28 am

"You assume control means evil, someone must take control of the situation and we are" He said coldly "Also like me they wish to live forever, so they fund my research in the hopes that when I succeed that they will be next" He found it amusing to think of this "Which means if i succeed,all the order has to do is out live you, enjoy that thought" He turned to float away.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:55 pm

Raizo laughed a lil bit "you know whats funny is the fact that if i dont defeat you guys then my children will and if they cant than their childrens children and so on and so forth so no matter what you will always be in battle, so sooner or later you will loose and then your guild will loost and not be able to control anyone so you keep doing that cause no matter what you do you will always be at war if you continue down this path you filthy order dog"
Back to top Go down
Haunt
App. Moderator
Haunt

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:32 pm

"Such anger, wrath is your sin for sure" he said looking back at raizo "But your war is a futile effort on your own, if you truely thought you could take on the order on your own you wouldn't be here" he said turning to him with his ghost arms crossed. "You can yell at me all you want but a war isn't won with the one, it's won with the many" he said pausing to see his reaction "So you better get some friends before you think you can take down the order, and i'll wait till then"
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:41 pm

Raizo smiled "I have friends and if everyone will not stand to fight the order i will stand alone and i will take you all on" Raizo looked at him "and if i no human will fight with me my dragons will" Raizo then pointed up to the dragon above them "that dragon is just baby compared to his parents" he then saw the people of the village comming out and Raizo said one more thing "If i hear anything of you or anyone in your guild attacking this village i will come back in full force and i will destory everything precious to you". Raizo then gave him the death stare "now leave YOU FILTHY ORDER DOG".
Back to top Go down
Haunt
App. Moderator
Haunt

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:14 pm

"You're a fool for two reasons, you can't fight the order with just you and your flying friend, second..." he said turning to him so he could see his smirk "...you're in a order town you understand that right? these people are our citizens." He would've laughed if he could've "And you were so respectful a moment ago, now you can't go ten seconds without calling me a dog? I'll warn you now that you've got the towns attention you might want to leave before the order hunts you down like a "dog"." He said he decided he wanted this to end before to many people started to fear him.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:39 pm

Raizo gave him a serous look " That was before I realized your true intentions and bring it give me all ya got il kill anyone that a filthy order dog and your lucky your in ghost from because if you werent you be dead!" Raizo then pointed at the people out side watching Raizo "these people dont belong to you, you cant own people. These people are their own beings and own them selfs not the order." Raizo was examining this ghost because he was going to get a necronomicon book and send him to hell. " I hope you enjoy what time you have left up here because if I see you again im sending you to hell"
Back to top Go down
Haunt
App. Moderator
Haunt

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:54 pm

"I wish i still had eyes.....so i could roll them," He said "When i said that i ment that they live under our houses, follow our laws, protected by our soliders,etc" He knew that re-enforcement would be here soon "You can sit here and yell at me if you wish but it doesn't change that you're in enemy terrtory with re-enforcement on thier way, with a new host for me no doubt, and they will overrun you stay here if you wish but i'm going to phase into this tree here, i would like to try and keep the citizens calm so they might just be able to sleep tonight"
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:09 pm

Raizo smiled "Id like to see what your guys got il take them all on but not here in the forest over there if you wish to fight me then go there by you filth order dog" Raizo jumped up to his dragon and started to heal himself to be ready for the fight. His intentions were he wanted to take out as many of them as possible before he reached his limit. Raizo dissapeared into the sky with his dragon and was high enough so no one would be able to see him, he then started to plan his moves for taking out these other guys and Raizo knew he would have to go full out and plus his dragon would be able to take out a ton of them.
Back to top Go down
Haunt
App. Moderator
Haunt

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:11 pm

The re-enforcements arrived as the dragon lifted off "Quickly he's getting away, gather the ballista and...." "No" said Kahn'trac as he saw them gather. "You must tend to the buildings, or else the villagers will get upset and protest" He had looked over the men and realized none of the soliders were pactmakers, so none of them were potential hosts. "He will not attack the innocent people, I feel it is time for me to leave" The men looked shocked at the idea "But..." he interupted them again "I haven't finished my research on the subject....yet, I'll declare him BOL when i get back, and then back to what i was doing before I was called"

He could've gave him a big fight, but would have rathered figuring him out first.Until then he decided to lay in wait as he had more important experiments to do.He was sure that he'd meet him again but wasn't going to do it today

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)   Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to gain knowlege (Anyone can join)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2