Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
Watching the blood sport EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
Watching the blood sport EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
Watching the blood sport EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
Watching the blood sport EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
Watching the blood sport EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
Watching the blood sport EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
Watching the blood sport EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
Watching the blood sport EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
Watching the blood sport EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
Watching the blood sport I_vote_lcapWatching the blood sport I_voting_barWatching the blood sport I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
Watching the blood sport I_vote_lcapWatching the blood sport I_voting_barWatching the blood sport I_vote_rcap 
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Watching the blood sport

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

Humor : ....

Watching the blood sport Empty
PostSubject: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:19 pm

Kilvas sat in appointed chair in The area in the Fallen city of Tsun with blood sport was a habit Kilvas waited on his hard to get free time.

These games were amusment in the great froum for this general "I have been waiting a really long time to watch this event." sitting in a chair in a spot were he sat they were just starting to move prisoners to start fighting hearing the other order members cheer for the starting of the even Kilvas rested his helmeted face with his hand like so far he was bored so far to him there was nothing but worthless prisoners just gaining weponds but he knew the blood sport would start soon.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

Humor : Peek-A-Boo

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:28 pm

Marcus was standing back just behind Kilvas. Seeing as how Marcus was one of the very few to not fail Kilvas he had no fears of Kilvas killing him. That and Lady Cross had much use for Marcus' talents meaning there were strict orders stating that no harm was to come to him by the means of other order members. "It is always a pleasure, a battle for freedom, it just shows how savage these creatures truly are." Marcus spoke as if order members were of more worth than others. Like they were ascended human beings. "To be willing to kill your brotheren for freedom is inhumane."
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:40 pm

Kilvas slowly turned his head "Savages you say?..." Kilvas said seemed like he was partly interested. "There are in fear of being toruchered or beheaded...so they turn so this small each of hope they have of life.." Kilvas said but something that might not be shocking for him to say was next from his mouth "You never realized that some of us are willing to kill our own family for the right reasons." Kilvas said like it was nothing to him like he could do it so easily "I am merly the type of person who feels no reason to have to kill some one..simply because i have no family and no reason to spare anyone i am told not too." Kilvas' true self which was never hidden showed its self like this it showed Kilvas was nothing but a killing monster and felt nothing else this way.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:01 pm

"True, but one can kill ones family and all they love without reason, it just means they are sick. Not with a disease but something in their mind lets them feel it is okay to kill people" Marcus watched as one man managed to throw the other to the ground climbing ontop of him and beating him into the ground. "It is instinct to survive and to do what it takes to survive, but to revert to the animal instinct of killing to survive, means that they are becoming savages, they are being undomesticated." Marcus said with a sliver of a smile coming across his face.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:06 am

Kilvas still merly staring like nothing was still too interesting "So then are you implying i am or some of the people who serve me are "Sick"?" Kilvas asked while he just watched the fighting, Kilvas asked him seemingly out of the wonder of his mind while the site of him watching some one getting beaten still did not amuse him enough "I can assure Marcus, in here does not matter if any one is truly undomesticated here or not...they face death anyway.." After speaking the closes thing to a laugh Marcus would ever hear a merly little chuckle the littlest sounding one.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:57 pm

"You mistaken my meaning." Marcus cleared his throat "The world has told us it is not okay to kill and that it is wrong. Yet as shown in the stadium..." Marcus gestures to the many beating in anothers head standing up triumphant "...it is one of our most basic instinct. Almost like breathing" Marcus signalled for teh guards to remove the dead body and bring in the next opponent. "One more win and he goes free."
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:58 am

Kilvas' and cold board look continued dispite being under a helmet "Mistaken? Very well..." Leaving it like it was now nothing "People were taught it was wrong to kill?... i never heard such words..." Kilvas stated while the ending of this show was short coming "If you knew one's life story you would know...some of us here were taught...listen to what is stated and kill with out question or thought...It was a rule i was told when i found as a new born." Watching the removeal and hearing that more win and he is free Kilvas actually let out a small laugh like something finally interested him "Which means.... he will get one of the hardest fights to try and live from."This is the farthest he has seen a person live while in the arena.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:56 pm

"Well if he wins he certainly would have earned it" A guard approached Marcus whispering into his ear. With a nod Marcus replied, "I shall talk to him" Marcus leaned down to Kilvas "It seems you get to pick both the prisoner this man is to fight and if he fights today or tomorrow at dawn" Kilvas being the highest ranked soilder at the stadium and a trusted warrior to the order, it was no surprise that decisions like this would lie in his hands. Though Marcus was fairly high up himself he never allowed himself to get promoted to high. He did not need a seat at Mika's table he was almost always brought in by Kilvas since Marcus was by far his most loyal and useful soilder.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:18 pm

"Thank you Marcus..." Kilvas said as he got up from his seat "With that information i know who i want to pick." Kilvas seemed to look out at the arena while talking "Normally i consider this last battle an event so i gather some of the men and have them watch with me while dineing." Kilvas explained "So, I will be getting the most dangerous of the people we keep in here for such event." This explained was met with Kilvas crossing his arms.

"I am getting one of the insane prisoners." Kilvas told Marcus "This one is a consider favorate because whenever i get him to fight he fights like he has nothing to gain or lose." Kilvas explained "He has live over 100 more round then anyone who lives here now, we keep him because he is no longer sane and relaseing him would only cause more harm then good..." Kilvas finshed his explaination "He will fight this person tommorow, while i tell the men to prepare for the show...."Kilvas uncrossed his arms after speaking and walked back to his chair and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:33 pm

Marcus chuckled a little. "Are you sure it is wise to let that beast out again, you remember how hard it was to contain him last time we let him out." All and all it would have been easy to dispose of Grom, but the hard part was doing it without killing or seriously harming him. Grom was a massive man rivaling Kilvas height and just as large without the armor. How he was captured without killing him surprised Marcus, though it was rumored that Zeruel stepped in himself.

Grom did not speak anymore. He had truly been revert to primal instincts.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:57 am

Kilvas seemed unphased "Last time i used Grom... i gave him armor and a large hammer." He adjusted himself in his seat "And i gave the person he faced nothing." Kilvas remembered most fights he had used Grom for the last one was the most bloodly. "Only because the last one claimed he was unbeatable with or with out anything to help him." Kilvas under his helmet smiled abit. "So i showed him his place."

"It is true, Grom himself is a large burden to contain after he is used,Which is why to make this job easier i will not be giving him any weaponds and only small amounts of armor so both side are equal in fight and easier to transport after the fight is over." Kilvas seemmingly in thought for a second said "I will also give the fighter some better protection since, this one is not as cocky.."
Kilvas then remember everything that went on in Groms capture "Let us just hope this one does not set off Grom to the point of were he was when we captured him, Then it will never matter what Grom has.." done speaking Kilvas yet again got off his chair for now people had a break from the fighting untill tommorow.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 6:31 pm

"Well then, I shall inform the men to prepare Grom for battle at dawn." Marcus spoke. I will return then to witness the outcome of this battle, Lady Cross has requested my presence" With that Marcus vanish in a hush breeze.

[Topic is on postpone for my account until we are done with "Wanted Man Enters The Order" so we will be continuing this if you want later]
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 7:12 pm

Kilvas nothing thinking much said "Tell me about it when you return, If you are summond by Mika... it is more important then seeing death anyhow." Kilvas said while opening a door and closing it behide him he only wanted to know because his mind wondered it since if it was important to Mika it would be to him too.

Last edited by Heartless on Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:49 pm

(OOC: With most of the topics in stasis with can continue this one)

Marcus re-emerged before Kilvas, he had not even had the chance to leave yet when a guard had come forth to him had given him a letter which informed Marcus of the meeting being postponed for a couple of days due to a break out at the stronghold. Word of the break out was kept quiet so as to not alarm people or give spirit to those in prison. "It would appear that my presence will not be required for a couple more days." Marcus spoke, given orders to give the man a good meal before his battle with Grom sine it might end up being his last.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:43 am

Opening the door upon hearing Marus not hacing to leave Kilvas then walked back out from his room "Alright." Letting out a small cough Kilvas returned to look outside of the area. considering weather or not he should do anything to walls to mark another ones chance of freedom or do anything because they were bring such a dangerous fight. "Should we do anything to the building to mark this event?" Kilvas asked finally.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:48 pm

"In my opinion the decor would only be a waste, I do not expect this battle to last very long, not with Grom's reputation" Marcus responded as he watch the sun begin to set over the ruins of this once great city. Marcus knew of the orders plans to restore this city back to the way it was, but leaving it as a battle field worked best for now for two reasons. One, the war was not over and if the fight were brought here all the restoration work would be useless. Two, it served a good reminder of The Orders powers.

Tsun city was once the fortress that held out The Order before Somber'Lai. Yet now to this day Tsun city was under the control of the order and the remains of the fortress was a prison for not just rebels but those who commited such horrid crimes. Sure the method of execution was inhumane, but it kept most of the prisoners entertained and even some of the more morbid members so that they would not act poorly in the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:29 am

Kilvas seemingly staring out of what is left then said "True..." Sounding like while he looked at the ruined he had stuff on thought and in deep thought of it as well. Kilvas had handled most battles here, this is were most of the people who followed him proved there worth and loyatly to Kilvas.

"This place....do you remember when i first got the orders to this place...and how hours I spend in the command tent thinking all actions out?" Kilvas also seemed to remember everything that went on "The people we lost at this battle and the people they lost..." Kilvas did not speak about past events much since it seemed like it was never something he was able to do willingly.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:24 pm

Marcus nodded, "I remeber, this was the place I was first assigned to you. Lady Cross felt that my powers would prove useful in such a complex battlefield" No one new of Marcus being blind still, even Mika had no clue, they just assumed his increased his original sight range.

Marcus at the time was just a low ranked soldier in a scounting team. When his group had been surrounded and ambushed. Marcus was the soul survivor of the battle and had single handedly took down the west wall of Tsun original fortress in the process leading to The Order's victory. This was how he had both got promoted to Master Tactician and proven his worth to Kilvas. Marcus was at this point highly recognized in the order, but no matter the promotions he was offered he always refused, he knew his place was at Kilvas right hand and would follow him with great loyalty.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:46 pm

Kilvas then said "My mind had been restless for the Rebles have yet to try and take this place back since then." Kilvas openly admitted "Everyone once and a while i am worried about a night attack dispite how some what peaceful working in this area is aside from the bloodly tasks i do each day." Turning away from the sun set he walked into the buildings close by "But, we should prepare for the event of tommorow i believe everyone is excited for what we have prepared."
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:14 pm

Marcus followed "Your name has become a symbol of power for this place General Forain" Marcus spoke, "Besides with Zeruel's magic in place here the rebels would be foolish to plan an attack here." Marcus finished remembering what he and Kilvas had talked about before. Kilvas was obvious well known by Mika for his effective takeover of towns and territories such as Tsun city and Darkness Falls. They had discuessed battle plans for if Mika came forth with the mission of Somber'Lai
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:05 am

"I hear that some Rebels....do no use magic when in combat, or is that just carried words of the guards starting up again?" Kilvas asked his question moving on from hearing such things to him hearing words of him being largely known and a symbol meant nothing alot of things ever mattered to Kilvas Marcus knew as such "If i know this i can better prepare for it aswell."

Last edited by Heartless on Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:33 pm

There definitely are warriors amoung them but without access to there magic they would be force into straight melee fighting, and against you or myself that would prove to be a foolish endeavor." Marcus said reassuring his General more. There was nothing to worry about, Tsun City was a fortress before aquired be The Order and remained a fortress now.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:34 pm

Kilvas sounded amushed "So the guards are not just speaking out of the air then." Kilvas sounded like he wanted to laugh abit "I am more wanting to put our men at ease." Kilvas after speaking then said "Let us rest...we do not want everyone else aside form us being awake for the show." Kilvas said he been waitign for this show for a while.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:41 pm

"Of course" Marcus bowed as he vanished from the room. He was not quite ready to goto sleep yet, appeared on the lookout tower, higher places always helped him see further with concentration. He was thinking back to the fight that won The Order the battle for this now ruined city. Marcus could not help but think what would have happened if he had died with his comrades. It was experiences like that that made Marcus who he was and how he acted. "One day all of our wishes will com true, and peace will run through this land."

Marcus then started thinking about what he had heard Raven talking with Mika about. Raven wanted the command of taking Somber'Lai. Mika had made the point that the walls were impurvious to magic even Zeruel's ability to cancel the seals that woulc make the walls vunerable. But Raven insisted that she knew away around it. Marcus wanted Zeruel to get the command of this mission because then it meant Kilvas would get it which would lead to Marcus being able to prove himself once more as a valiant warrior.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:17 pm

Kilvas once inside his room took his helmet and placed it on a small table next to him with that he also walked up to a window placing both his hands on it while he looked outside to the yard of his men "Each day we move forward towards the ending goal we weight out the postives and negtives." Remembering each fight he had been in and the deaths that followed " We all learn for the blood shed of each other... once this is all over peace will be up held..." Kilvas then walked over to a chair in which he sat down in he never truely slept in a bed just a chair untill he woke up again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport Empty

Back to top Go down

Watching the blood sport
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devastation :: The Fallen City Of Tsun :: The Arena-
Jump to: