Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
POST EVENT - All May Be In cluded, (( DEATH MAY OCCUR))  EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
POST EVENT - All May Be In cluded, (( DEATH MAY OCCUR))  EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
POST EVENT - All May Be In cluded, (( DEATH MAY OCCUR))  EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
POST EVENT - All May Be In cluded, (( DEATH MAY OCCUR))  EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
POST EVENT - All May Be In cluded, (( DEATH MAY OCCUR))  EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
POST EVENT - All May Be In cluded, (( DEATH MAY OCCUR))  EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
POST EVENT - All May Be In cluded, (( DEATH MAY OCCUR))  EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
POST EVENT - All May Be In cluded, (( DEATH MAY OCCUR))  EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
POST EVENT - All May Be In cluded, (( DEATH MAY OCCUR))  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
POST EVENT - All May Be In cluded, (( DEATH MAY OCCUR))  I_vote_lcapPOST EVENT - All May Be In cluded, (( DEATH MAY OCCUR))  I_voting_barPOST EVENT - All May Be In cluded, (( DEATH MAY OCCUR))  I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
POST EVENT - All May Be In cluded, (( DEATH MAY OCCUR))  I_vote_lcapPOST EVENT - All May Be In cluded, (( DEATH MAY OCCUR))  I_voting_barPOST EVENT - All May Be In cluded, (( DEATH MAY OCCUR))  I_vote_rcap 
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 22 registered users
    The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password

POST EVENT - All May Be In cluded, (( DEATH MAY OCCUR))

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

POST EVENT - All May Be In cluded, (( DEATH MAY OCCUR))  Empty
    PostSubject: POST EVENT - All May Be In cluded, (( DEATH MAY OCCUR))    POST EVENT - All May Be In cluded, (( DEATH MAY OCCUR))  EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:06 pm

Moon-Lite (isilme)
    POST EVENT - All May Be In cluded, (( DEATH MAY OCCUR))  _by_an10

** Torch Light’s all around the town Fade to darkness, the town is left in total darkness aside from the moon, this night there was, not a sound as the Creatures moved in, the townsfolk sleeping away, the watch tower guards easily dispatched, a slight snap of a light seems to flash but only for a moment, and suddenly darts are set into the air, millions of darks rain down from the dark sky shimmering like rain, everyone in the town never woke up, and slowly the desert sands reclaim that of which was made so well, the Soul Revers are gone, they have feasted and will slumber until they are once again needed, the small village to be left to be forgotten.

THANA Waits quietly taping her hand along her late husbands severed skull, “ the fools of this world will pay for their rights with what they hold dear to them, death is not to be feared, for to be scared of death is to be scared to breath, think, and live, to live in fear is to be dead, and to be dead…. Well that’s fine with us…. Go prepare the seekers for the next full moon, *she hissed at one of the impaled guards, the lifeless guard stood it’s body obeying her words and starts to reanimates its fallen brethren “ Yessss Lady Life” it Mouths through voiceless dry lips, that for many days now started to rot and decay *

Lady Life Smiled Looking to her Right, The skull imbedded with many finely cut Ruby’s, emeralds, diamonds and Onyx Beyond that was her sister, a dark haired dark souled Mistress death, Thana was always jealous of her sister, her sister was prayed to daily having been the offspring of a god and a mortal giving her the born abilities of Mystical and dangerous magic’s that still to this day no one knew anything about, Meanwhile Thana only being Bred a mortal, had taken upon the Angel like ability’s at a cost of her beauty, she is now nothing more than a ageless lich, she never leaves her crypt, but the Death mistress is often out on their monthly village feeding* Thana turned her attention to the Demi goddess, “ Sister, to answer your question, our next target is the great Kurous City..” the Death Mistress smirked her Thin lips curled and she spoke “ A bold move sister, are you sure we are at such a strength? “ * Thana Scowled “ Do not question my tactics sister, we have more then three times the men kurous has.. and you will be there to make sure our plan goes as followed…” The death Mistress stayed silent after the statement. “ Very well sister, we take them out in nine moons pass.”
    Back to top Go down

POST EVENT - All May Be In cluded, (( DEATH MAY OCCUR))
    Page 1 of 1