Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapExploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 I_voting_barExploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapExploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 I_voting_barExploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Exploring new places (anyone can join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Plague
Admin
Plague

Humor : Hi

Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 11:43 pm

Reina dropped to her knees to let Monica go by. She did not have the will to fight anymore, she hated the chaos.....

**Reina's Sub-conscience**

"Reina get up fight!" A familiar voice in her head...Katrina's voice. Reina looked up with tears in her eyes. "Fight Reina your strong, fight back!"
"But I do not want to hurt anyone, I just want to be with you" Reina sobbed wiping her face with her good sleeve. "I thought you loved me Reina..." "I do love you!" "Then show me Reina! Fight for me!" Katrina's image and voice faded into the black...

Reina looked up at Monica. "No!" She rose to her feet once more however something was different, her voice her overall aura seemed to have changed. "I will not let you pass, and I will not let you hurt anymore people!" Reina shot out of her cloak like lightning, the cloak had remained airborn in her shape before falling to the ground. She had started creating small ice panels which she used to refract the light to make it harder to see. It did multiple things, one was reflecting light two was making certain objects appear invisible and someone who knew how to navigate through this maze of ice panels (Reina) could become very dangerous. And with how fast Reina could get herself moving she would seem almost unstoppable...that was until she ran out of magic. Her first attack was not on Monica, she needed to help destroy the runes so she launched a punch for the rune maker's face, with how fast Reina was moving it would most likely knock her to the ground...
Back to top Go down
https://devastation.rpg-board.net
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:24 am

*Monica Sighed ~ why do they all think I’m the bad guy….~ * Monica Raised her hand and tossed them out in both directions North and south, Creating a Done that Started just around Monica and then Expanded pushing and breaking everything in range this would certainly either move the ice out of her way or Break it apart, she then dashed she was not nearly as fast as reina so she would be a challenge to hit or Dodge from, but Monica was confident in her ability’s, she prided herself on being a tactician more than a warrior. Her built up magic was placed within her sword as she charged the area where Raizo was. After all he was the target not the girl.

The spellbinder’s name was Amy and she was selected out of a Group of people whos powers were obviously greater, but Amy always seemed prepared, as for a spell binder never fought Close combat nor ranged attacks they did things to aid their allies and hinder the opponents. When Reina rushed at her She didn’t move. She made a hand sign And touched the ground, A Long black thread would Sew itself to the spell binder and then she waited for the Super quick attack. Realizing the attack she was tossed to her back where she laid a moment unable to breath for A short while but it had been done, the long dark shadow like thread would be on reina and her next attack against Amy would be a rather shocking one.
• All who attack the runes would find that they are shielded but something, and anyone who know about the lore os spell binding, the spell is Brought to earth by a person. This person is the onlyone who can despell it unless there is a stronger spell binder, if not the spell wear out when they are out of mana or die, or say the words “ I Unsummon Thee”
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

Humor : ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:09 am

As Raizo stood there slowly piercing the barrier he smiled "Come on almost there" Raizo saw his dragon looking at the spell binder " Draco if you can do it kill her" Raizo's dragon then let out a massive fire and lightning Roar at the spell binder. Raizo then started to feed magic into his katana to cut the barrier faster as he was not the type to just sit around and do nothing. Raizo was just about to pierce through the barrier as he smiled He started to chant "Alone We Are The Voices To Weak To Be Heard Above The Crowd, But As One We Will Rise From The Ashes Of Our Fallen Memories And Fight. We Are The Hidden Dragons!" Raizo then fed a good amount of magic into the katana as it was almost there.

As Draco had let out a massive Roar of fire and lightning it shot so far that it was scene in a village near by Draco then stopped doing his Roar after some time had passed to see if he had actually killed the spell binder Draco was expecting it would considering the magnitude of that attack.

***Unless someone can stop Raizo he will break through the barrier next post***
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:52 pm

Reina was forced off the ground, she had idea about Monica's abilities and was ignorant to not try and figure that out before making an Ability. Though her first hit got the spell binder her spell was now ruined thanks to Monica's wave. Reina was rolled when she hit the ground to regain her footing. She looked over to the dragon which had let out a massive roar. Reina was left with no choice she had to bloack this attack, not to save the order but to save herself, such a massive attack would prove dangerous for her. She waved her hand and threads of water and ice weaved together to make a massive half dome which would block/deflect and reflect some of the attack in the end stoping it from hitting it's intended location. Reina could have made a small to save just herself but in the end she still had far too much compassion, she did not want to see anyone die. even she was shocked by her actions towards the spellbinder, they were not her own, something was wrong with her she could feel it, an evil presence in the back of her mind.

"I knew you were to weak to save me" the voice haunted Reina.

**Take him, just take him** was all Reina was thinking as she disappeared in an armor of ice which bent the light around her making her invisible. She did not move but no one would be able to tell otherwise hopefully...
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:28 pm

The Spell Binders Shadow Thread Connected with Reina and by her Actions she saved herself. Because the thread was A spell Called life bound, creating one life out of two people. Any damage that hurt Reina hurt Amy, and thing Amy had hurt Reina. But they both would feel Healthy and more enduring as if any wounds were lifted, as their life pools became one. There life was extended. And if the spell was ended the life would be split even if one of them was at the brink of death, they would magically heal and the life would be split. If Reina was to pull the thread out she would feel a sharp pain At her heart as if it was being Squeezed. Amy Slowly got up brushing herself off, her job was done now as she needed to do was activate the final prepared rune With Monica’s permission. While she got up she softly under her breath Thanked her enemy, and hoped that they didn’t need to take her in as well.

By this time Monica managed to make it to Striking distance of Raizo Her blade Lifted up with A Flick of her wrist and would Strike down with the weight of a Crashing Meteor
By releasing her built and charged Mana out of the sword and using the sword as an Extension she is able to Create a Downwards force.
The force if it hit would blow a Large Area of mountain away, it was no doubt people had seen them by now. If Raizo attempted to Block he would be hit, if he managed to avoid it he would need to be at least 10 Feet away. Or the Blow would likely leave him in Critical conditions. She herself couldn’t break a barrier that wasn’t what her Blade was designed to do. She smiled and announced this when the smoke cleared “ you know I out match you, you are injured and I don’t get hit.*she says with the most confidence anyone could have * “ What do you say, We end this here and you come with me and I will get you in to talk with the counsel or, you can vanish again but if you never confront the order your goals of peace will never rein True. This is my only offer Be wise, we both Know you can be.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:37 pm

Raizo busted through the barrier and put his katana away he then looked up at Monica and with serious anger showing all over his face "Im not sorry for what happens next" Raizo then closed his eyes and when he opened them they started to glow crimson."Hi im Haizo nice to meet you" he then looked at his leg and smiled "I dont even feel that" Haizo then before any attack could occur from Monica he shot like lightning and appeared fifteen feet behind her sitting on a rock with his elbow on his leg and his hand on his face "I dont know if you heard but Raizo said you even touched Reina then he would break even bone in your body and leave you to die"

Haizo got down and looked at "I really dont understand this feeling of protection Raizo has for some people but when he lets me out i dont care i do as im asked to do" He then punched his fist together he was using his lightning flame dragons iron fist. After this had all happened he once again shot like lightning and aimed to punch Monica in the face which if hit on impact would shatter her cheek bone and jaw and if it missed it his other fist was aiming for her chest area which would maybe break a rib but it would do some serious damage to her with also sending her flying backwards.
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:47 pm

Reina was a little shocked by Raizo's sudden change in nature and how dangerous his magical presense had changed. This wasn't him she was sure of it. Besides they had not touched Reina how could they, a little bump from an invisible wall was nothing. She was a little more shocked by his speed, he managed to get through the barrier somehow, switch personalities, ignore his leg injury and run behind the enemy before the attack hit...it was far fetched...Reina got up still invisible she did her best to mask her presence. She had to stop this fight if all the order wanted was Raizo why did henot just go no doubt more order members would be on their way after the explosion that took place. And with the stronghold just up the mountain he really picked a bad spot to fight.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:34 pm

Spoiler:

Monica Smirked ~ Momentum fighting it is then* she Quickly Sheathed her blade in the blink of an eye and Rushed the man formally known as Raizo she Spun out and open palm to meet with her fist of iron, it was a pity that he would even try close combat. After all Monica’s specialties was counteracting close combat. She Launched a push outwards just as their hands would have met she would Launch a Molecular Push ~ Cannon Palm Technique~ * the metal Hand would be unhurt but to a normal person it would have Pierced them with Pressure. Monica would be pushed away as well back into the area where she attacked the ground. She would smirk slightly she was now about 20 feet away from the impact they would have met at, ( not to say the extra bit of space she would Get if it blew Raizo back) she turned and placed a hand upwards a large red beam shot from her hand much like A flare. this was most defiantly the signal Amy was awaiting

Amy Started rolling what looked to be stone on the ground, and spoke softly, she was not worried of what happened to her now, as she was easily a tool used by the Order, and she grew up and accepted this fact. Monica had been kinder then most and if she lived this she would be relived of her duties and could go all over the world free. Oh how Amy wished to be free.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:34 am

Haizo slid back a few feet with his hands smoking there was no damage to him because his iron fist's protected him. Haizo then saw the flare and laughed as he looked around he was searching for Reina because of Raizo to make sure she would not see what he would do to Monica "Ahhhh good it seems Reina is not around now she wont see what im going to do to you" After he said that lightning started to spark around him which then started to turn black as he had activated his Lightning dragons dark lightning. Haizo pointed two fingers at Monica and shot the lightning "Ahaha Monica lets see you dodge this attack this lightning is way faster and stronger then normal lightning".

While doing that Haizo kicked the bottom of the guard for his katana sending his katana flying into the air which he caught with his other hand when he did black lightning started to hit the black which made it glow from the heat from the lightning which he was going to use to attack Monica with next. Draco was flying in the air when he saw the spell girl about to do something when she saw the red flare so he flew down and was about to land and if she was not able to move in time she would not be harmed but pinned so she could not move anything because Draco's foot and claws would be holding her down.

Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:36 pm

Reina saw the dragon coming down...She wanted the fighting to end and the quickest way to do that was get Raizo captured, right now he had the intent to kill these people and he had already killed one of them she could not bare to see any more killing today. Reina was going to be forced to twist nature in order to stop this madness. Threads made of water and ice weaved into a wall above the spell binder the wall was invisible which could cause confusion for the dragon but mainly it would give Amy enough time to get out of the way...
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:24 am

Monica moved her hands she shadowed her motions with the corresponding hand to hold them at each A different angle. As the Lightning almost blew through her you would see a sudden Shift and the lightning would be deflected of one hand into the there and then towards the Landing dragon, of course this Was aimed just under the dragon as to scare the hell out of it and to make Razio to think twice. “ I don’t dodge you moron,”

*The spell binder rolled to The side not wanting To be squished but with the Ice and water and then The Lightning she wasn’t standing there anymore, she soon got up her spell Was almost complete. She would Prick her finger and Drop the blood into the ground.

* this of course Reina would be able To Feel a prick in her finger, however there would be no proof of damage or blood. Just the slight sting of A pin.

*Amy’s mind Suddenly goes Blank. The black thread breaks itself away from Amy ., and burns away like a fuse. There would be no Large bang with Reina on the end it was just how the spell wore off, but now Amy’s skin Started to crack And a large Red Light Glowed through them, form inside her body a large form or magic suddenly was made present and Amy started to hover slightly, the change was almost completed.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:15 pm

Haizo was not holding back on his speed anymore and with his black lightning he was much faster, as Monica was redirecting Haizo's lighting he ran towards her at speeds that made him faster then his lightning however he could only go so fast for so long because of his leg which was bleeding like crazy. After he shot towards her his blade would make a clean cut into her throat but before he was about to do it he stopped with his blade half a inch from her throat as Raizo's eyes stopped glowing he looked at Monica and put his blade away he then backed up three feet and gave her a stare

"Alright here's the deal il come with you however no one touches me and no hand cuffs i wish to speak to your master and if you try anything funny il be gone before you could say stop" Raizo then took his shiefed katana and threw it to Monica "there is my only weapon on me" Raizo looked at Draco and told him to get out of here and fly up high following him. "Also if possible i would like a med kit to fix my leg" Raizo started to limp a bit as his senses were coming back and he started to feel pain. Raizo had a plan that would include speaking to their guild master but he was unsure how it would go but he knew that if they tried anything funny he would be gone in a flash easily.

Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:18 am

(OOC: pass over me for this one nothing really important I could add. So skip me this rotation and I will see if I can post next one.)
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:34 am

Monica nods slowly as she catches the blade.” For your own sake you should send your dragon into hiding, it doesn’t need to be far but other members would jump at the chance to Because an all mighty dragon slayer sort too speak.*she takes the empty sheath she carries at all times and replaces it with Raizo’s Blade. “ I will not ask you to be cuffed, however you have proven to be dangerous without a weapon, can we bind your magic until we get in front of the counsel?

* Amy stopped the Transmutation spell and remained calm slowly walking towards Monica to get a better idea as to why the fighting stopped. She couldn’t find the other girl, but it was easy enough to roll some runes to figure it all out.

*Monica Waits quietly her hands palms flat on her thigh’s as she waits, her magic always rising during her rested periods. She extended her finger and touched the very end of the handle of her Blade draining a portion of magic into her sword.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:15 pm

Raizo looked a her confused "Why did you take my blade out of its sheath and put it in yours, I gave you my katana as a sign of good faith not so you can do anything with it" Raizo then looked up at Draco and told him to make sure he is high in he sky and out of sight from anyone. "How exactly do you plan to bind my magic" Raizo's senses were fully back and once they were he sense Reina near him trying to hide her presence but he did not say anything about it. Raizo knew that even with his magic binded he was still a big threat however he was going to agree just as long as his hands would still be free.
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:49 pm

Reina was moving around like a ghost for now Raizo appeared to be doing the smart thing right now. She wanted to see how things played out, she would not allow herself to be captured she had just escaped if she went back she would be sentence to death, she was sure of it. Her sleeve was a fairly good example how dangerous they were, Reina was not an easy target to hit.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:19 pm

((( OOC I didn’t take the bade From the sheath she had an empty sheath and took it off her body, and tied your blade to her in replace of The sheath she would then be holding her own empty sheath, ))

*Monica had little care for if reina was around and likely if reina did show herself Monica wouldn’t go after her, she didn’t strike at Monica nor did she endanger her squad if anything her being there improved Monica’s odds, “ We Bind magic with a Seal. At the time we arrive within the 2nd general’s aura you may have it released. That way you don’t endanger my life nor anyone else’s. I know your fighting for your cause. And it is a noble one. But like you I fight for The people. One of the few who do in the order, and I wish that the order would go back to the days were its forces weren’t so easily corrupted.You understand that what you have done, despite the lengthy traveling and the waste of everyone’s times and the life of a order member. You’ve helped me a great deal this should give me A promotion, I will then be 5th in rank 2 away from being able to influence the hand of Lady Mika. When you’re faced with a Trial you will surely be Juried as guilty of the long List of acts against the order, but I have a plan, and if you get me that promotion I Will surely spare your life. There is no reason we need to be enemy’s. Unless your pride is too much for reason. * Monica ended off on a Normally Snarky
remark as normal. But this Time it wouldn’t seem so much As a Shot at Raizo as it was a statement meant for reasoning.

Amy wandered Closer and then immediately heard Monica talking she wasn’t worried there would be another battle now. But what of the women who was there. Amy rubbed her face remembering the Nasty sucker punch, it didn’t hurt now but it managed to hit hard enough to spilt The skin ever so slightly under her eye. “ Miss Monica, what of Reina” She said rather quietly. And after doing so watching of h ability she had come to the conclusion that the women was a wanted felon she was able to confirm it because of the ability’s she used, and wanted to make it clear to monica that she knew.

Monica stayed quiet. She thought about it, and if the spell binder decided to mention to the higher ups that she let Reina go then she wouldn’t Likely get a promotion. She frowned a moment and then with a swift action turned and Pulsed the unexpected Amy a Palm touch to the forehead made her pass out.
I don’t want her to inter fear. I don’t intend to kill her but she won’t wake up for a while. But we should have 3 days walking ahead of her. That way we can get things in order beforehand. Shall we head off, I am not worried of your abilitys. You’re a strong match for me but I still beilive I have the upper hand. And possibly your loyalty for the time being.|
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:39 pm

(Occ:ok im sorry i read it wrong)

Raizo looked at Monica "you dont need to bind my magic I wont do any harm to you I give you my word I only want to speak to your guild master" Raizo was not going to let her bind his magic because he had no reason to attack her anymore. Raizo then looked at the girl "Ok lets go" he then started to limp "oh do you have a med kit i can use" Raizo then stopped waiting for Monica.

***sorry the highlihter wont work***
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:47 pm

Reina pulled her hood over her face still invisible she turned back only once to see Raizo limp away with Monica and Amy. She took off down the mountains path towards the village it was dangerous to stick around much longer.

[Reina Exit]

Last edited by Plague on Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:30 am

Monica moved with Raizo and shook her head at his question “ I don’t carry one. Like I said before I don’t get hit.” *She shifted the sheaths on her tail bone slightly she Wasn’t use to have two blades directly on her back, it felt a little off, and knowing that at any time she could possibly be attacked. She had to Be n her toes and ready. Monica always had a issue with trust, it may have come From the years of working under the Order or it could have started with her Family, during her Advanced training along with her brother. To fight and Try To kill a sibling was not something someone did if they trusted them. It was hard to develop that trust with anyone, but Monica herself would never go back on her word. ~ to Speak the truth even if it leads to your death, and Inspire others to become greater.~ was the saying that stuck to her mind, * as she walked it would almost seem like she wasn’t really there just walking kicking rocks in the way. Then suddenly she stopped. “ we need to go get the spell binder. She will have a nasty headache and I can Tell her she Was hit From behind. and that we went after Reina but worried for her safty returned. *what Monica had done T her wouldn’t be Obvious that it was her if she went back.
*She turns and started walking. ~ I hate when people get in the ways of my plans. Amy wanted to be free and all I want to do I get him back before her think twice about his decisions ~ *she thought.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:33 pm

Raizo looked at her and turned around "Ok lets go get her" Raizo as well while walking told Draco to feed magic into his body so he could rapidly increase his healing. He then while walking started to think of how things were going to happen at the Order as well as how his conversation was going to go with the guild master as he was expecting that because he volunteered to go. While walking back up the hill he saw order members standing over the girl Monica knocked out as he was about to say something A holy order member saw Raizo and started to attack him Raizo dodged the attacks like they were nothing he looked at Monica while dodging them "Umm could you ask your friend here to stop before he gets hurt".
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:09 am

(OOC: you guys do not need to wiat on me, I exited already)
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:25 am

(( You Entereed Raven there.
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:05 pm

(OOC: Well I read your two post and none read anything with what raven had said and ask so I didn't really concern myself with it lol)
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:38 pm

(( but we are now heading back and would be in sight of you by now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring new places (anyone can join)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next