Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
Hitsuzan Unmei EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
Hitsuzan Unmei EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
Hitsuzan Unmei EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
Hitsuzan Unmei EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
Hitsuzan Unmei EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
Hitsuzan Unmei EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
Hitsuzan Unmei EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
Hitsuzan Unmei EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
Hitsuzan Unmei EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
Hitsuzan Unmei I_vote_lcapHitsuzan Unmei I_voting_barHitsuzan Unmei I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Hitsuzan Unmei

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fate

Fate

Location : Here, There, Everywhere...Maybe. I Don't Know Honestly. I Got A Little Turned Around.
Humor : Why Do I Have To Tell A Joke? Why Can't You Tell Me One?

Hitsuzan Unmei Empty
PostSubject: Hitsuzan Unmei   Hitsuzan Unmei EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:06 am

Character Info

Name: General Hitsuzan Unmei

Alias: The Hand of Fate, General Fate

Birthday: August 27th X493

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance
Without Armor
Spoiler:

With Armor
Spoiler:

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Black

Height: 6' 4''

Weight: 203lbs

Personality: Having never known his parents Hitsuzan has always been rather cold hearted. He takes is work seriously and no one knows much about his private life. What he does in his spare time. They just see him working then he vanishes until he has to work again. Hitsuzan is almost without fear, never hesitating to make a decision and never undermined in his authority,
"To Challenge Fate, Is To Ask For Death!" - Master Unmei's final words on his deathbed.

Dislikes: Magi for the destruction they have brought to the land.

Abilities: Hitsuzan can always tell if someone is lying to him.

Strenghts: He never has to rely on spells to save him, his strengths are his own. Is the best swordsman in Cessation

Weaknesses: Fate, lacks any real magic meaning he could be easily over powered since he to has limits that a magi possibly does not have.

Guild

Name: Transcendants

Tattoo: On his back across his shoulder blades.

Magic

Magic Type: Transcendance

Spell Name: Transcend Body

Spell Effect: Makes Fate faster and stronger to a limit of tenfold, beyond that would destroy the body however the higher he goes one, two, three etc. the more magic it uses to unlock.

Range: Passive

Spell Rank: C

Spell Name: Transcend Mind

Spell Effect: Allows Fate to slow down time in his head by increasing his thought process, timeis not slowed down for real though meaning unless Fate's body can move fast enough he would still get hit even if he could see what was coming.

Spell Name: Transcend Spirit

Spell Effect: Allows Fate to project spiritual energy to create objects such as weapons and armor which are what he tends to project the most since he rarely uses his abilities outside of battle, to do so would be an irresponsible use of his powers Fate can also create projections of the human body. However Fate's spirit color is black so all objects he creates will be black making it impossible to make an exact duplicate of people. These objects are only as strong as Fates Spirit. The longer a battle rages on the weaker the spirit becomes, there fore the weaker his objects become, however the battles needs to be exhausting if he just toys with you it will not weaken his spirit.

Weapons

Fate creates a sword using his spiritual energy *refer to magic*

Background

Past:
Fate Grew up in Cessation in the Ascension Stronghold, trained from birth in Transcendance. He was trained by the former leader of the Transcendants, Master Unmei.

Present:
Fate continues to live in the Ascension Stronghold having made a good name for himself as General and best swordsman in Cessation. Fate is wanted on both sides since the Transcendants hunt down all Magi and believe themse;ves to be the answer to the war. Hitsuzan got the name Hand of Fate since he had the ability to determine if someone was lying to him and had never been wrong, so they made him the judge on all trails. Meaning your Fate was in his hands. Eventually everyone stopped refering to him as General Unmei but instead as General Fate.

Future:
Hitsuzan intends to become the leader of the Transcendants and lead the world into peace with the removal of all magi.
Back to top Go down
PawZ
Admin
PawZ

Hitsuzan Unmei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitsuzan Unmei   Hitsuzan Unmei EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:32 am

It Looks Decent, the only issue is

Quote :
Spell Name: Transcend Spirit

Spell Effect: Allows Fate to protect spiritual energy to create objects. These objects are only as strong as Fates Spirit.

it is just too open, id like more description of the object he would most likly create. can her make keys? can her create life forms? is there draw backs aside from have to use his sprit. and how strong would you consider the sprit?
(
Just things to think about while wrtiing the spell effects

Thanks PawZ<3'sU!
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

Location : Here, There, Everywhere...Maybe. I Don't Know Honestly. I Got A Little Turned Around.
Humor : Why Do I Have To Tell A Joke? Why Can't You Tell Me One?

Hitsuzan Unmei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitsuzan Unmei   Hitsuzan Unmei EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:52 am

updated more to your liking.
Back to top Go down
PawZ
Admin
PawZ

Hitsuzan Unmei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitsuzan Unmei   Hitsuzan Unmei EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:20 am

Thanks

Approved

PawZ<3'sU!