Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
Exploring new places (anyone can join) I_vote_lcapExploring new places (anyone can join) I_voting_barExploring new places (anyone can join) I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
Exploring new places (anyone can join) I_vote_lcapExploring new places (anyone can join) I_voting_barExploring new places (anyone can join) I_vote_rcap 
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Exploring new places (anyone can join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

Humor : ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!

Exploring new places (anyone can join) Empty
PostSubject: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 3:01 am

Raizo was doing some exploring in the mountains to see if there was a good possible spot for a emergency base or something where in case the guild got under attack this would be back up. Raizo was wearing his usual clothing with his katana on the back of his waist, Raizo continued to look around at the caves and smiled "hmm this might do perfectly for a base as long as i can keep it a secret" Raizo then punched the ground and made a fire seal on the ground once he did that he started to melt the ground making a flat surface "alright this will do" he walked into the cave.
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

Humor : Hi

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:37 pm

Reina stopped running when she smelt metling rock. She looked around and saw smoke or steam or something coming from a cavern across the way. She jumped off the ledge of the mountain she was on and ran across to the cavern she saw a man with long blackish hair..."Setting up for something big?" Reina said to alert Raizo of her presence.
Back to top Go down
https://devastation.rpg-board.net
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:02 pm

Raizo stopped doing what he was doing and stood up he hadn't even finished the emergency hide out and someone had already found out. Raizo turned around and looked at the young lady "maybe I am maybe I am not who is asking" Raizo was trying to figure out if this person was friend or foe which would also decide which course of action Raizo takes weather it be friendly or full on attack. Raizo started to scan her for open weapons to see what kind of things she might use if they were to get into a fight which Raizo was still unsure of.
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:11 am

Reina could tell by his response he wasn't part of The Holy Order. Order members normally said what they were doing flat out and then threatened to kill you if didn't leave...Reina kept her hood up, she could still see by her face was mostly hidden my the shadow of the hood all that were seen were her soft lips. "I am Reina, a rebel against the order" Reina said not too worried about if her assumption was wrong. The mountains were a very wet place meaning their was moisture everywhere which Reina could use to escape if not fight back.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:58 pm

Raizo continued to look at her "hmm I have heard of you Im Raizo from the Hidden Dragons" Raizo was not going to say he was guild master because at this point Raizo was not sure if people knew he was. With the ground still steaming and hot Raizo flattened his hand and pointed it on the ground, he then made the heat and steam disappear with his fire magic. Raizo smiled "so what are you doing all the way up here" Raizo knew she was not here for problems but he was still curious as to why someone was so high up on the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:25 pm

"I'm only passing through I am on my way to the Fallen City of Tsun" Reina said. Part of her cloaks sleeve was burnt off along with part of her regular clothes. Reina had only just recently left Mini on her quest to save her lover and Reina was also now wanted by the order for escaping from their prison. Reina knew little about the order, she knew where in the mountains their stronghold was now and she also knew the power of their higher ups. Reina knew she had to watch her step now Her and Mini only barely escaped Raven's clutches...Reina however lacked the knowledge of the dangers of going to Tsun...most people did since no one had managed to return nor escape unless they were an Order member.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:35 pm

Raizo was surprised by what she had said "you do realize that all rebels that go there will die" Raizo could not believe she was even thinking of doing that even Raizo would never dare go near that city because of how strong the holy order is there unless he had no choice "Look i know who you are and such but im telling you right now dont go there you will die or be captured" Raizo was hoping she would listing to him even tho they did not know each together that much.
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:00 pm

Reina's eyes host open not that Raizo would be able to see under her hood. She didn't know which was worse going there to die or be captured or that some strange man she had never met in her life knew who she was. A cool breeze came up the mountain in a loud roar. Normally the winds were calm but up in the moutains with so many tall objects thermos were made off the mountains (thermos being air that hits an object and shoots upwards). So the wind sounded harsh when it passed infront of the cave. "I'm already dead inside...The Order took everything from me, and I'll either get it back...Or I'll die trying" Reina said. A tear coud be seen coming from out of the shadow of her hood down her cheek along her chin until it dropped to the ground below...
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:08 pm

Monica Walked along the mountain terrain, she was on the hunt, she had easily tracked Razio, through Large flying Creature sightings, It took Longer but She was still able to find him if he stopped for long periods of time, Monica was Persistent if anything, Her small Squad had been moving for About 12 hours now when they were anywhere near the two She two had seen The Release of smoke, as she Started at a quicker pace towards the Sighting.
Monica was traveling in a group of 2 other people, one was an Void Archer, known for Firing Arrows that are enplaned with Electric energy that explode on impact, and Were nearly invisible to even the most Trained eyes.. at short range. The other was a Spell Binder, known for her seals that could Lock your magic’s, with a simple Touch, Making each spell/ ability used pain the user Physically
They were still quite a ways away when they spotted them, Monica Ordered her archer companion, To a high point Far enough away he would be undetected as he rained the Area with Arrows. She Signalled for him not to attack until motioned. As she rushed towards the smokeing cave, with her spellbinder

((( Will Arrive in 3 posts )))
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:34 pm

Raizo saw Reina crying and Raizo of course did not like seeing that from a person that was on his side, Raizo walked up to her and gave her a handkerchief that Raizo always carried on him. Raizo smiled "If the order did this to you don't give in and go to your death or be captured" Raizo could tell she was in a lot of pain "You wait until the right moment then you attack to take them down going to that ruined city will be like you giving up" Raizo was trying to cheer her up and if she was hearts contented on going Raizo would join her as well to give her support in the fight.

Draco always followed Raizo no matter what the situation but he was rarely scene because he always flew up so high. Draco noticed 2 people running towards the cave and one sitting up high with a bow Draco looked down and noticed it was the girl from the previous fight that draco and raizo had. Draco immediately informed Raizo of the situation and told him who it was Raizo stopped and punched the ground "Damn she found me" Raizo looked at the young lady "Reina im sorry for this but the order is coming to attack me to take me in because I took down two of their higher up's they do not know your here but if you stay any longer they will know you were so if you wish to leave please do so". Raizo then started to focus out side as he was starting to be able to sense their movements however it was not strong but enough to know someone was coming.
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:44 pm

Reina turned to the entrance of the cave.....Order members here now....It felt like the right time to Reina, with her saddness came anger towards the Order. "You don't know me that well if you think I'll get caught" Reina dissapeared before Raizo's eyes yet she had not moved. She was reflecting all light away from her body using a layer of ice over her body it made her appear invisible. "You should run yourself, obviously they have already battled with you and you had tor retreat meaning you also can't take them" Reina was speaking from experience, she and Mini had to run because they couldn't fight.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:01 pm

Raizo smiled "Hey I only know of you I don't know of your abilities and I gotta say not bad" Raizo knew it was Monica but what surprised him was she was really injured in the last battle he had with them and for her to be coming after him so soon surprised him alot "The reason I had to leave because it was not just one it was two powerful ranking officers that made me go full out" Raizo looked out and sense that Monica was only seconds away with her team "Be ready here they come" The wrap formed and went over part of Raizo's face he pulled his katana out and got ready for Monica as he suspected she would go after him first.
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:09 pm

Reina bursted out of the cavern running down the mountain at Monica, she didn't know if any of them was a sensor type but she was going to fight her anyways. she pulled back a fist and only a few feet from Monica she swung at her with full force plus the momentum of her running down the mountain. She was ready if she hit or miss she was going to twirl around and swing with her foot to trip the other one walking with MonicaUpon impacts her ice that was making her seem invisible will begin to break and crack leaving slivers of her hand and leg showing.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:20 pm

• Monica Rushed Quickly now nearly their Her eyes starting to Water as she was running fast, she would have only Seen by chance, but this strike Was unseen, it Stopped Monica in Her Tracks, but she seen her now, and with recoiling from her blow she dipped down rolling away, kicking up Dirt, and drawing her blade.

• The dirt was aimed for Reina’s position so she could see her opponent better. Her Spellbinder was indeed triped and Landing on her back made it that much harder for her to Recover, She Let out a small Gasp and Tried to get up.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:58 pm

Raizo ran out of the cave he jumped into the air punched his fist together and smiled "Roar of the lightning fire dragon" once he said that a seal was made and Raizo aimed his roar for monica and the guy beside her making sure he did not hit Reina as he was able to sense her movements even if she was invisible. Draco flew high above the guy with the bow and once he was above the guy draco let out a huge roar sending fire and lightning down towards the guy with the bow and if he did not move in a matter of seconds he would get hit with a ton of it.
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:05 am

Reina jumped backwards pulling her arms infront of her face so no dirt got in her eyes. She looked up Reina didn't want Raizo to get involved she was trying to buy him time to escape why battle, he lost to two higher ups, there two here alone and Reina was not strong just skillful. She reached into her pack and pulled out a smoke bomb and threw it down quickly. She was right between the two members so she didn't know how Raizo was going to miss her meaning she had to get herself out of here and Reina didn't have it in her to kill anyone or see someone killed. She grabbed the spellbinder from the ground and threw her out of the way of the blast she followed quickly. She threw one of her wires vatching the spell binder so she did not fall off the one edge of the mountain. Monica could hopefully handle herself. "Why didn't you leave?" Reina spoke to herself.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:52 pm

* Monica Seen Razio Her target, and now she was on a mission, it Was one thing to eb Attacked but now he had an accomplice. Had Monica been near the Compound beforehand she would know that Reina was a wanted Felon too, but her goal was to Take in the male. She Pulsated her Energy Pushing all others away From her, she knew the spell binder would be okay, she was Durable and was very intelligent. Monica’s Repel Wasn’t enough to Blast anyone of the Edge, but Made the Dragon slayers attack Easily Reflect of her meaning all others were in danger of his attack. “You Shouldn’t be so carless Raizo, Unless you find your allies to be expendable….”

The spell binder Being caught by the wire Was shocked and did the only Thing she could Taking in a deep breath she Blew at the Raging Blast sent out by Razio and Reflected by Monica in hopes to Lighten the damage revived by the blast, the Spell used was known as the breath of Life, A tactic that was used to Expel ones own soul to Take in the damage, the damage dealt to the soul form would Truly only damage the Mana Reserved in this Spellbinder. Of course this would Aid Reina too in Taking in Majority of the blast.

The Archer had seen the dragon through an Friction Tactic, and the Moment the dragon Laid down fire he was gone. The archers Ability was that of lightning Manipulation and had Fired an arrow made entirely of metal to a different location, allowing him to use it like a lightning rod and Phased to that location Taking aim At the dragon from the Far left side of it, He Let an arrow out at the dragon, another metal Arrow charged with Lightning in order to take it from the sky, this Tactic would be known as wing Clipping, if Raizo didn’t do anything the Arrow would Strike the dragon on The bone in its wing and Damaging its wings enough to not allow it fly, without extreme pain. Clearly Monica choose this team To take down Raizo
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:46 pm

Raizo while in the middle of the air noticed Monica reflected it which would cause harm to Reina he shot down using his lightning magic and landed in front of Reina Raizo then pulled his katana out and sliced through his magic blocking the attack so it would not harm Reina once that was done Raizo sensed the archer shooting two arrows at his dragon and considering his dragon was large but where they were aiming for would cause harm to his dragon not matter what. Raizo turned around and looked at Reina "il be back in a second".

Raizo bent down a bit and then shot like lightning towards his dragon once in the air he caught the caught the arrow just before it hit Draco's wing Raizo then ate the lightning in the arrow. Once he was done that while in the air he then shot down at the archer with his katana in his left hand and used his katana to start to slash at the archer while also smiling "Fire dragon flash over" the air around Raizo then heated up to the point where everything around Raizo would burst into flames.

Draco flew up higher so he could not be scene and so he could not be harmed Draco only fed Magic to raizo while he was up there.
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:56 pm

Reina watch Raizo take off...She looked at the spell binder. Reina was soft this was her enemy and she had just saved her She was quick to heal the shattered ice returning to her invisible state she had seen the dragon when Raizo had gone to protect it, Reina didn't like dragons this man was wanted by the order and was a dragon rider She didn't know which to do now, help him or leave him to fight the order solo...If he could take two higher ups without dying he could hopefully manage just these three but Reina worried about the rumors she had heard...A man with limitless site meant if he saw this battle he would have reinforcments sent to this location and they were so close to the Orders Stronghold it wouldn't take long for those reinforcments to arrive. Now Reina remembered the women in purple and black robes, she had demonstrated fire spells and a very powerful earth spell who knew what else she could do.

Reina had jumped onto a boulder and sat down with her ice hiding her she decided to take time to think. She didn't know Raizo well so she didn't have much concern for him...normally one would not sit down in the middle of a battle to make decisions. This dilema was Raizo's fault all he had to do was run away, though if These members were that persistant on getting him running would only get him so far. Maybe Raizo had realized this already Reina could not make her decision yet...
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:34 pm

Monica Turned towards the spell Binder and nodded, “ Leave the Cloaked enemy, she is not Our objective. “ *

The archer Smirked he was informed that the man this squad was taking down used both Lightning and fire, so he was well prepared when the attack was Launch, had he not yelled it, it might not have been so easy to avoid, but the archer Phased into a state of Raw Electricity, it kept the form of his body and bow. And as Many know, Electricity cant burn.

The spell binder Took off towards the Archer, but not quick enough to be caught in the Flash fire When the spell Binder got to about 50 Feet away she Leaned down to one knee and touched the ground she Drew on the Dirt with her fingers a Thick Red rune Appeared when she was done.

Monica Stayed behind her hands Wrapped tight on her blade as she channelled Magic into her Blade. It could now cut through almost anything, including magic as she Soon Pulled her one hand up turning it towards Raizo She Focused and waited her palm facing him the magic building up. “ If don’t wish to lose an Allie then you best save him now. In moments from now he will be under possession of the holy Order by Lady Mika’s Order.” * Monica didn’t know where she was exactly because she moved and the Dirt wouldn’t be visible anymore from where Reina was. " Or you can turn Away now and we will forget you where ever here."
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:55 pm

Raizo landed on the ground he looked at the rune's and at the archer that transformed into raw electricity. Raizo smiled "Do your really think this will work" the wrap around Raizo's face left as Raizo opened his mouth Raizo started to suck up the electricity Meaning the archer would die if he did not change back within a second however if he changed back he would burst into fire. Raizo's dragon continued to fly very high and keep a eye on Raizo however is anything got out of control Draco would let out a massive Roar.

(If the archer dies this is the next move)
Raizo walked away from the from the archer having killed him he then walked over to the runes and forced his katana into it cutting the runes making a way for him to get out.

Last edited by Ðragon-Spirit on Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:11 pm

Reina watched in horror as she saw Raizo launch a massive spell nearly pointblank with an Order member, was he okay? Reina had the downfall of compassion for them for everyone, she spoke a big game but she truly didn't want to kill anybody, this came across like a shyness. How could Raizo kill someone so easily what about the mans family. Though Reina had no way of proving he had killed the man just yet he had avoided quite a few other attacks so he might have survived. Reina had to stop all of them from fighting...

She rose up from the boulder jumped down she lightened her body and began to run as fast as she could. flipped infront of Monica the ice covering her body dissppeared as she landed. "I'm sorry I can't allow you to pass" Reina tried to sound tough but she was sure it came across scared. Reina was not sure if she could even hold Monica and the spell binder here that long. Reina kept her hood up, however her left arm still had the sleeves missing.
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:27 pm

*bump*
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:31 am

• The archer Pulled his bow back as Raizo opened his mouth he Loaded a Heavy metal Arrow, “ that’s right big guy open that pretty little mouth so I can put this in the back of your face” The archer However didn’t turn back into a human form, thus far createing his end, but the arrow would be a hard hitting blow, not landing perfectly, the arrow might have hit around the torso area, due to being sucked in at the time would warp his body and Twist his shot.*
[Archer Dies]

*the spell binder Created another Rune, then Another as the short battle with the archer happened. This allowed her to Create a 3 trigram Holding Barrier, not allowing Raizo to Rush away, everything within the range of this barrier was Slowed as the runes move outo f the ground now present on Large rocks shaped like tomb stones, they rise up and suddenly shoot out creating the barrier. The onlything that would be caught in this would be Raizo and the Presumably dead archer.*

*Monica Shoot a glare at Reina “ Miss you are in my way and I was be forced to strike down everything that is in my way, I am to capture or kill, tag-a-longs like you mean nothing to that man, he will sacrifice your life for nothing other than his own freedom. And this once im making an exception, step aside or you become a wanted criminal. * By this time Monica’s blade was So thick in Magic she could send a wave of it out and Nail Raizo at even this great length. However a long ranged attack is easy to dodge or block. Monica Glanced past Reina and sighed lightly. Monica’s Free hand swung around her palm open pointed directly at Reina “ Well what’s it going to be?”
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:55 am

The arrow hit Raizo's leg going through his leg and hitting the ground as he took a knee everything started to slow down it was almost like gravity was working against him. Raizo turned up to his dragon and said in his mind you have to destroy the three runes and hurry as he said that his dragon swooped down and started to attack the runes as well and the one that made the runes Raizo turned his head to Reina "Get out of here quickly" Raizo said this because he knew that Monica was strong and there was a chance she could take Reina down which he would not accept "Monica if you touch her I will break every bone in your body and leave you for dead" it was sort of hard for anyone to understand him because of the barrier but he figured they would be able to hear him.

As Raizo's dragon was attacking the rune maker and the runes Raizo slowly started to walk towards the barrier to cut it with his katana which would take alot of time considering how strong the barrier was as he got to the barrier he started to pierce the barrier with his katana however it was a slow process of breaking through it plus because of his leg he had a hard time trying to focus because of the pain in his leg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring new places (anyone can join)   Exploring new places (anyone can join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring new places (anyone can join)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next