Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
Returning home to go see family (order and rebels can join) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
Returning home to go see family (order and rebels can join) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
Returning home to go see family (order and rebels can join) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
Returning home to go see family (order and rebels can join) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
Returning home to go see family (order and rebels can join) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
Returning home to go see family (order and rebels can join) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
Returning home to go see family (order and rebels can join) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
Returning home to go see family (order and rebels can join) EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
Returning home to go see family (order and rebels can join) EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
Returning home to go see family (order and rebels can join) I_vote_lcapReturning home to go see family (order and rebels can join) I_voting_barReturning home to go see family (order and rebels can join) I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
Returning home to go see family (order and rebels can join) I_vote_lcapReturning home to go see family (order and rebels can join) I_voting_barReturning home to go see family (order and rebels can join) I_vote_rcap 
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar