Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
The hearts of the people - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
The hearts of the people - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
The hearts of the people - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
The hearts of the people - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
The hearts of the people - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
The hearts of the people - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
The hearts of the people - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
The hearts of the people - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
The hearts of the people - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
The hearts of the people - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe hearts of the people - Page 3 I_voting_barThe hearts of the people - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
The hearts of the people - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe hearts of the people - Page 3 I_voting_barThe hearts of the people - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The hearts of the people

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

Humor : Peek-A-Boo

The hearts of the people - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:04 pm

Marcus grunted a little as he sat upright he opened his eyes though it wasn't like it had mattered. he couldn't see right now, he had to wait while his magic returned...he had a few questions though he worried about the answer, did Raizo get away? why did his face sting? was Monica's footsteps sound so furious? His whole body was sore and stiff but the sting of the slap stood out to him. His vision returned as the footsteps of the other members could be heard off in the distance. Marcus brought himself back up to his feet pulling out his sword to use it to help him stand better. He knew General Kailvas would not be pleased with this news, he had promised Raizo and failed. However he now had information for the Order about him. What about Monica though, she was mad, why? was it because he had saved her? He didn't do it to be a hero, nor to earn affection from her. She was a comrade and Marcus never put the mission ahead of his comrades he was not a monster nor did he feel like becoming one, he would gladly risk his life for any member of the order reguardless of rank, usage and power.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:40 pm

• Monica Grabbed him by his Torn Shirt and lifted him up to his Feet by his shoulder.* “Get your @$$ up , you’re really a Piece of work, you know that?” * She yelled at him more of A Statement then a question. She Walked A few Steps then turned looking back at him [color=orange]* “ you’ve cost me this capture… I Can more than handle myself you get in my way when I cast…”a Hated Losing, she hated losing so much she didn’t care what rank he was he was going to shut up and get yelled at. All he could do Was nod his head, she wouldn’t listen to Reason or Have anything Explained to her,

She Slide her Blade into its Sheath slamming the hilt with the Knuckle guard. And cursed under her breath, then turned to him once again [color=orange]“ can you walk?
“ *she said in a different tone Entirely. She had let off her steam and now she moved from a state of rage to a State of Calculation and Tactical Strategy
Back to top Go down
Freedom
Veteran
Freedom

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:48 pm

Shiro flew in and appeared in front of them "hey are you guys ok" he looked around and saw all of the damage and saw Marcus barely standing he looked at Monica "what happened here" he was wearing his usual clothing with his hair braided he then took a knee and touched the ground, "what this was done by being" could sense the magic from one being all over the place he got up and walked over to Marcus "Can you walk?"
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:03 pm

"I'm fine thanks to Monica here, thanks for your concern though Lieutenant" Marcus said making it seem like Monica had saved him instead of the other way around. which wasn't fully a lie. If Monica had not been there he would have had to fight both Raizo and the Dragon, now it was Monica as the hero whether she liked it or not. Her anger was obvious about him saving her so it was all he could do to try and make her less more. well either that or he just made things alot worse for himself. He manged to regain balance and his sight was really flooding in now, he could see Raizo slightly in the distance, he was weak too. If it were not for him actually saving Monica and taking so much damage he would go after Raizo now and finish his mission. But he could no longer do it. Raizo had gotten away and Marcus had to get strong, he needed a way to counter everything Raizo threw at him.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:32 am

Monica Stood her Arms crossed looking away From the both, frowning as they mentioned her, she Swiftly spun on her heel to turn and face them, “ Do not give credit to which is not due…” * Monica Drew out her blade Looking down the edge of it, to check its State, it Was fine like always, but it worried her, but she slide it away clicking it at the base of the hilt. “ My orders? “ *she Asked almost annoyed, the day had turned out a lot different then she had imagined.

(( OOC : Dragon Can i Get you to Highlight what you say i na colour, it makes it that Much Easyer to read your posts.))
Back to top Go down
Freedom
Veteran
Freedom

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:56 am

Shiro looked around again sensing the magic "this was done by a dragon but this dragon was powerful" Shiro looked at them both "Im ordering you both to rest and wait for the order medics and to take two weeks off to recuperate from this you both did a excellent job holding up against a full grown dragon" Shiro then sensed another magic nearly as large as the dragon "who else was here with you", shiro could not believe there was human with that much magic inside of him, he saw the order and yelled out "we need medics now we have two wounded"
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:28 am

"I'm fine sir, and not to go over your head but General Forain has given me orders to bring in this man and his dragon" Marcus said walking around towards the front of Monica he stopped and faced her, "The credit is due towards you, if you had not been there to come help then I would have had to face both Raizo and the dragon, and probably would not be in this good of condition." Marcus said wincing as he bowed to her. it was pretty much just a fancy thank you, whether Monica had seen it that way or not was up to her she could be mad at him that was fine but he wanted her to know he was grateful.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:38 pm

• Monica in the time He bowed moved to where he was, when he got back to a standing position he would find her to be fact to face with Marcus, “ Had you not Got in my way the dragon would be In our Custody but the force required to down a dragon would have killed you that close..” *she growled out through her teeth, she obsoviosly didn’t like The Credit, in fact because he Was going her Credit for a failed Mission Made her Blood Boil,
Monica Glanced to Shiro, she had heard of him, but never thought much of him, Nor Did she know what Ability’s he Possessed

Monica Turned away looking off in the direction Razio had feld to.. she hated loseing...
Back to top Go down
Freedom
Veteran
Freedom

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:20 pm

Shiro looked at Marcus "Marcus I understand I will respect the General's orders but at least rest till the medic's get here you can barley stand right now" Shiro then looked at Monica that was with him "Stop your fighting Monica both of you deserve credit for surviving this and you would not have been able to survive that dragons attack if it weren't for Marcus" Shiro looked up and then back down at her"If you don't like this then get stronger and stop being a baby about it" Shiro knew he was being a little harsh on her but he hoped this would motivate her to get stronger. Shiro saw the medics as they ran up to them "these two need treatment" the medics ran up to Marcus and Monica and started to treat their wounds.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:00 pm

Marcus was quick to push the medics away. "I don't care if you want to be mad right now, you have the right, this was my mission too you think I like failing?" Marcus latched his sword to his waist and started walking back to town, he need a change of clothes now since he had practically destroyed these ones. He was going to get changed and chase after Raizo and the dragon, he wouldn't fail twice. "I'm going after Raizo, you have business with a family, if you want to redemn your honor I'd hurry and finish that up because I'll leave without you" Marcus shouted back to her. He could still see Raizo with his immensly increase sight. Marcus knew he was going the opposite direction of Raizo but as long as he had the general few of where he had gone it would be easier to track him down later.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:46 pm

monica Shoot a Glare at Shiro and then Started off towards the Home she planed on giveing some support to. After medical attnetion she travled down Takign out a Handfull of Money and Placed it into a bag, she counted it out and gave a large sum of it to the family, she didnt knock on the door she Tossed it in through an open window, she left no note and said nothing about the husband. she Looked up at the now Darkening sky and Headed back to the order, she had Things To do now... Reshearch to Conduct and people to Question.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The hearts of the people
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devastation :: Darkness Falls :: Darkness Falls-
Jump to: