Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
The hearts of the people EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
The hearts of the people EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
The hearts of the people EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
The hearts of the people EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
The hearts of the people EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
The hearts of the people EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
The hearts of the people EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
The hearts of the people EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
The hearts of the people EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
The hearts of the people I_vote_lcapThe hearts of the people I_voting_barThe hearts of the people I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
The hearts of the people I_vote_lcapThe hearts of the people I_voting_barThe hearts of the people I_vote_rcap 
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The hearts of the people

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

Humor : ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!

The hearts of the people Empty
PostSubject: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 7:41 pm

Raizo was in the town to search for more knowlege about the holy order and to have a coffee at the shop. Raizo's dragon was high in the sky making him unscene to anyone unless they could fly themself. Raizo was known quite well by the holy order due to the fights he has had with the higher up's in the guild so he had to keep in hiding. Raizo is wearing his usual clothing with a black cloak over himself with his katana along the back of his waist, He walked up to the coffee shop in town to get a nice coffee and relax becuase he had been walking all night "Hey can i get a double double" the teller agreed and gave him the coffee, Raizo paid and sat down he looked around and started to talk to people about the holy order asking about somethings about the guild members he hasent met yet that usually come around.

Last edited by Ðragon-Spirit on Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 7:55 pm

* Monica Walked by the window her sword on her Waist along her tail bone. Her Long Red hair blowing In the Gentle breeze she continued to walk. Her mission was to keep a presence in this particular place. The holy order would often send members that where not that high ranked to a Town and make sure there are no one Resisting the force of the holy order. Because of Lady Cross’s offer Monica wanted to be the best, and outshine all the others.

Monica Walked down the Streets. And around again continued going through a route, walking the same Streets, but on her 2nd time around she stopped thinking how nice it would be to walked around with a nice hot coffee on a Brisk chilly day.

Monica Slipped into the café looking down at her hand as she counted the change in her on hand, her holy order tattoo Clearly shown out on her other hand while she sorted out her change counting it out. She finally got to the counter and slide it on the table, “ Could I please have a Three cream 1 Sugar? “
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:22 pm

Raizo saw the woman with the holy order tattoo, and at this point he dident want to have a fight especially with innocent people around so he moved from his seat and had his back to her he then continued to talk to the people about the holy order and the info he required while he was drinking his coffee. Raizo took his katana off of his back and put it beside himself becuase it was bugging his back but he made sure it wasent that much noticable to anyone especially the women with the guild tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:33 pm

Monica Took her coffee Gratefully slide forth a bit more change after taking a sip, a nice little tip and she smiled “ Thank you” and started out the door again the Coffee in hand, the heat rising off the hot coffee moved in a wisping form. The moment she stepped outside she shivered the breeze came through and took her body heat away.

Monica Started back on her little route again taking a sip here and there. Her eyes peeled for anything out of the usual , she listened to bits and pieces of conversation talked to people and tried to be cheery. Most people blew her off, knowing she was part of the holy order other people chatted with her in hopes to get on her good side.

She stopped in front of the small Café again this time talking with a Group of Merchants trying to sell a few things to her, when you where in the holy order you generally always had some money, which made them good targets for anyone selling goods
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:55 pm

Raizo finished talking to the people in the shop, and the women with the order had left so he got up and put his katana back on the back of his waist. Raizo looked around, he then walked out of the store and headed down through the merchants he smiled as he walked he saw one of his undercovers that tells him stuff about he guild he walked over to him and put his hood down. The wrap around his face shrunk and dissapeared he then put his hood back up and started to talk to the merchant. Raizo was 25 feet ahead of the women in the guild however Raizo dident notice her when he walked by.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:09 pm

* Monica didn’t really want the object she was being sold. But the merchant likely needed the money and Monica sure didn’t, she never did anything with her money aside from purchase food here and there, but the holy orders meal hall and dorms provided everything else. So she stock pilled her money, she bought the weird object aware she was being ripped off. It looked like a bunch small toys glued together, she soon continued on her way, handing the weird toy like object to a small girl and patted her head with Monica’s hand softly.

She walked along the path down the small alley way she normally did looking back then continuing out. The coffee slowly became cold and the more she drank the quicker it become cold.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:32 pm

Raizo finished talking to the merchant, he then noticed the women and saw her leave. Seeing as the women was gone Raizo put his hood down and left it down, he then looked around at the different merchants he then walked around and was infront of the women with the guild tattoo but he never noticed she was there so his hood was down while he talked to some of the merchants so he could gain more info and buy some food and supply's.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:14 pm

* Monica Walked along, now a quick flash made her Clutch the grip of her blade. Her hand near her mouth a habit she did when she needed to think. She had seen a Flash of something and in only a second she watched the arrow Impaled the bricks near her head. Her eyes widened and she ducked down. She had seen the direction that it came from but why? It wasn’t often anyone attacked a Holy order member in the open, but when Monica Looked around, she was all alone, there was no one in sight, its like they evacuated, or someone knew what was going on. Was it the Resistance?

Monica Slowly took the blade from its Scabbard the Red metal shined bright In the Daylight, she glanced down at it, then Poked her head up again keeping her Blade under the Fence line so that it would remain unseen. She caught the flash again but this time from a different direction, her Crimson blade Wrenched up And Nailed the Arrow away but the arrow didn’t move it continued like it went through her Blade. She Quickly Ducked down her Magic seal Shot up and suddenly Everything around her Exploded away from her, her force ad removed a portion of the Road fence and building beside her, she Jumped up sheathing her Blade as she ran up the side of the building taking 3 steps and Turning to Leap onto the fence then to the building roof. This was done all I one Swift movement, she Raced down towards the area the Arrow had been shot. Her main Task was to take this Attacked down, she jumped down having seen the man with the bow. She landed in the street.

A Little girl Stood there looking at Monica. Monica stared at the little girl then suddenly catching the moment to her Far right, she seen the bowman, he Fired at her, but she was too quick she rolled to the side avoiding the arrow, but then the sudden realization made her think about the girl, she was in the path of the arrow, Monica Turned her Hands using her molecular retraction she Changed the arrow towards her, the arrow hit her left arm, she winced in pain glancing up to see the bow man Retreat. The Little girl Standing there in shock.

Monica looked at the girl “ Move go Quick Find your Parents.” * she then Scaled the Wall Quickly hindered by her Throbbing and pained arm, she got to the top of the Building to see the Arrow still cocked in the bow the man a large white mask held on his face he was point blank Monica’s blade still sheathed she was stunned this man could have finished her off but he hesitated. Monica quickly came to her Senses and Used her Magical Repel Sending the man off the wall and into a pile of rubble. This Repel had so much force because of how scared she was. This would surely be seen from the market area.

The hearts of the people Fable-10

The man Landed on the pile of Rubble and was impaled by a few boards. The man was dead. His bow laid on the ground beside him. She moved his body from the rubble and laid his bow with him. “ A Real Warrior. Rest well.” *Monica Whispered as she started stacking stones around him for a Proper burial.

Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:59 pm

Raizo watched what had happened from a distance and noticed it was a rebel. He saw the man was dead but he wanted to see who it was so he walked over to the spot where the man had died and looked at him the women was there as well burrying him but it seemed like she did'nt know who he was so he was ok to let himself be scene. Before she covered his face with rocks Raizo took a knee and removed his mask. Raizo right away reconized who this was, but he couldent react at all making it obvious that he was a rebel to.

Raizo put two gold coins on eyes as a sign of respect to him, and then put the mask back on. All Raizo could think in his head while putting his mask on is "Why the hell would he do this here, and now infront of innocent people" Raizo said this in a quite voice so no one could hear it then made him realize "Wait this is a decoy" He looked around and sensed that on the roofs there were 15 archers and 25 swords men here to take down this one women he then turned to the women that was putting the rocks on the barial and said "Who are you" Raizo Wasent going to attack her head on here because of the innocent people however the rebel's that were closing in on her. either choice he had was going to be pain full in a way, was he going to help her, or was he going to let her get attack making the innocent people here in danger
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:31 pm

Monica Kujiku. “ she said in a soft Tone, almost as if she didn’t have the Strength to talk, the event was tragic in her mind. She when she signed up for this mission today, she never would have imagined it would have started off like this. “ and you?” *she Watched him carefully having not seen him before she started burying the man. Had he witnessed it all? Or did he Stumble here by Accident. Regardless he Was armed and not to be taken lightly. She stood up Putting weight on her right leg. Her hand grabbing the arrow in her arm and Ripping it out. It pained her greatly to do such a thing but it Wasn’t preventable the Longer she Left it in the more it would Rip and tear and bleed. And the Greater the damage would be caused.

She still hadn’t seen the Army of Men Ready to take her down, it wasn’t common that during a fight such as that there would be anyone there to back them up. It was a Ranged Attack and usually ranged Strikes Are meant to take down a target and get away quickly. Had there been a head on attack she might have expected something, and the small girl that was in the middle of it, it would have been to odd that the rebels that fight for the People would put a child in danger.

Monica Gathered in details about the man she had met watching the way his eyes set upon her and the Victim. “do you know his name? “ *she Asked Quietly Knowing that she would have to Report the act back to the order. She adjusted her left hand glove. She never wore a glove on her right hand because it was her lead sword hand. And it would add weight to her Strikes weight that she was not use to
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:03 pm

Raizo turned around and looked at the one in charge of the rebel's when he saw Raizo and the dirty face he was giving the man ordered the rebels to leave "My names not important" Raizo had heard of this girl and was confused cause they usually dont order the higher ups to be here, He then took off his cloak and the wrap around his face was gone. He walked up to the little girl that watched this and took a knee and said this to the little girl " Hey there little lady are you ok" the little girl smiled and said she was fine Raizo then pulled out all the money he had in his pocket and gave it to the little girl "here you go sweetheart now go buy something nice for your self" the little girl hugged him and ran off skipping as happy as can be.

Raizo stood up and walked over to Monica He looked at her and said "This man was a decoy to get you out into the opening and to attract your attention while the ground troups and the archers went in for the kill however the only reason your alive right now is because i ordered them to leave" Raizo hated to do this but because their was to many innocent people around he had no choice but to do what he did. Raizo then said to his dragon that they should be ready just in case something happens.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:08 pm

…. Its Upsetting, all I ever do is help the people. And then we are targeted. Its people like you that ruin it for everyone who needs out help. I bet you even hate me, it must be something bad to have your enemy in plain sight, ready to be taken out and have to call it all off. You have feats of Greatness, and I thank you, by ordering them to stand down you have saved many lives today. * It was true Monica might not have been Able to Live. But her abilities would have allowed her to Kill quite a number of the resistance, and innocents due to her Area of effect. “ We aren’t so different you and I. I am for the people. As you are. But I can not disobey orders. Lady Cross has no clue how Corrupt her own Army is….* Monica’s goal was to Achieve a high enough rank to be able to influence the opinion of Lady Cross. That way She could help the people.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:31 pm

Raizo smiled "Yea its true we are different people in many ways" Raizo gave her a calm and normal voice " Because unlike you and your guild i dont kill people because they are disobeying orders, and sure I may hate you" Raizo tightened his fist and said this in a deeper voice " so...so...so much because of you guilds actions but I care more for the people then I would to killing you" Raizo relaxed and let his hands down "If you would have fought the rebel's and if you had of harmed any of these people I would have killed you" Raizo talking to her like this is taking out of him cause of his alternate personality that wants to come out and if it did Raizo would not care he would do everything to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:55 pm

Do you forget I killed this man? *Monica Motions to the Nameless grave. “ It was unfortunate but he did attacked first. “ *Monica Bowed her head slightly * “ I must take my leave. I have to report this. I will leave you out, as part of friendly Gesture. After all you did save my life… kind of… * Monica started off at the wall Scaling it again and stopping for a moment to look back at the Mystery man. When she Reached the top. She dropped down Slowly Disappearing behind the wall slowly descending down the Streets. To the small Nook she was Renting for the week, she shut the door and locked it, retreating to her desk to and started to Write the events down the had happened.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:11 pm

before she got to far away Raizo said this "My name is Raizo" he then grabbed a piece of wood and inscribed the mans name on it he then turned around and walked over to the people. "Everyone please go back to the way things were i applogise for the problems i have just caused" Raizo then bowed his head he then jumped onto a roof and looked around to make sure the rebels werent around at all.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:45 pm

* Monica when she finished. She Sealed away the letter and Left the Building, locking the door again on her way out. She didn’t include his name or that he was even there, they were minor details but she wouldn’t forget Raizo’s name. She Walked along to a messenger and sent him out, her immediately took Flight large Wings Sprouted from his back and he Disappeared into the sky* she turned and walked along to the point where she was attacked. She glanced down at the Broken Cup of coffee, “ damn…” *she Picked up the Broken Cup and Walked back towards the café to return her cup, well pay for it, since she did plan of returning it before she was attacked*
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:57 pm

Raizo saw the man in charge of the rebels on the roof he flash stepped over to the man there he then punched him in the face " Dont you ever order a attack like this in this town again" he then turned around and jumped off of the roof and walked over to the merchants. Raizo started to talk to the merchants asking where the best food is and where to buy some new weapons for his colection.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

Humor : Peek-A-Boo

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:35 pm

Marcus had been standing at the top of the water for most of the day watching the entire town below. he saw order members here and there, and the rebels he had seen the punch, plus the attack, and Monica was quick to fix the problem. "Interesting" Marcus had said to himself as he had carried their conversation along the wind so he could hear it. with this he had learned the name of Raizo which he could report back to General Kilvas.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:00 am

Raizo started to sniff around and smelled someone very familiar he looked up at the top of the falls and saw Marcus. He wasn't going to attack because of the area they were in and the problems, but he knew of this guys abilities making Raizo almost worried that he got his name, because again Raizo was high on the list of mages against the order and if they knew his name he would be in danger. Raizo looked down, and made continued to sense his movements just until he was out of range so he would not be surprised attacked.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:20 pm

• Monica of course knew nothing of the man above or where the Rebel went, it occurred to Monica when she was picking up the broken pieces of the cup Had also Picked up a small Shinny object likely the head of one the arrows fired at her, she opened the Door to the Café the room with no more than 3 or 4 people in it went Dead quiet. Had they all heard of Monica’s victory so quickly? Was it Talk of the town?

Monica Walked in holding the broken cup up to the waitress working the cash register. “ I apologize something came up and I dropped the cup. How much do I owe for the cup? “ *she Asked Quietly. Monica never found a reason to be hostile for no Reason; she was first a Tactician second a Fighter. She preferred the Tactical advantages of a bow but never found much hope in using one, she could shoot it, but never as well as she could swing her Mighty blade.
*she forked over the money for the cup leaving behind a lot more than it was worth it. *she ordered and other cup of Coffee and braked for breakfast. She ordered eggs and toast. But didn’t end up eating them, she managed to psych herself out. * Monica Glanced at the eggs again ** if I eat them they could be poisoned. After a time like this I wouldn’t be surprised….. Everyone’s been so quiet since I got in here.. I hope that man didn’t have a family. That would have been a nice thing to have asked, but asking enemy’s questions doesn’t always lead to Truth…** * Monica Slide her Plate forwards. She didn’t trust the coffee at first but she had watched every move the small Waited Slender Waitress had did when she made her coffee… *

*Monica Sipped her coffee again looking out the window... **why did the people hate the order, all the order did was fight for the Safety of the people for years. And all the people do is complaint and resist against the Order… if they didn’t resist then the order would be more friendly.**.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:58 pm

Marcus moved through the air having vanished from the top of the water fall, Raizo had seen him and he knew it, he had looked right at him even from the distance where Marcus would look like an Ant, Marcus had expected as much with the dragon over head the info from Kahn'Trac, Raizo was obviously a dragon slayer, Marcus would have to up his stealth. when in his Air walking mode he could not be sensed except by other wind mage.

He retook shape in the back ally behind the cafe Monica was in. he was control the air to flow towards him only centimeters from him making it so his scent could not travel through the air anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:30 pm

Raizo sensed him disappear into the wind and new that this was not good "oh no" Raizo knew that this guy would not just let him walk away so he knew he had to have come into town somewhere but where was the question Raizo smelled around but he wasn't able to smell him so he knew that he had to be using his magic to hide himself but for what reason Raizo was expecting him to do a head on attack against Raizo he then looked around hoping maybe he could pick up anything that would give him away.

Raizo pulled off his cloak and burned it, there was no point in hiding because if this guy was here his soldier's were not to far behind. He said to his dragon telepathically to look for the guy, His dragon flew down so he was only maybe a 100 feet above the buildings and his dragon then started to look around trying to figure out where he was. His dragon was having trouble but then out of the blue he found the man that Raizo saw at the top of the falls and also what gave him away was Raizo's dragon could not smell his scent which made things weird. Raizo then walked to the front of the cafe and sensed him and was able to know where he was he stood in the front of the cafe keeping a eye on what he does through his senses.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:44 am

Monica Watched out the window when The Man she had ran into became visible she quickly got up she had Questions. And it wasn’t likely he would attack her in front of all these people,, she Opened the door and waved the man over. “ Hey I have some questions that need to be answered. If you resist. You will be Arrested. Understood? * Monica said loudly. Hopefully he would take the hint. She wanted to Ask him questions, but she Didn’t want to ruin his own Reputation by having him spotted working with the enemeny but if he looked like he was cooperating then maybe it would run smoothly
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:03 am

Marcus smirked at the movement of the dragon this had meant his plan had worked Raizo himself could not find him so he hand used his dragon to help him. Marcus was beginning to learn Raizo's weaknesses. All he needed to do know was figure out how Raizo could feel him coming in battle. If what Kahn'Trac had told him was true then he was only a fire and lightning mage.

He was still listening in, he heard monica calling him over and saw her waving him in. He vanished into the air again out of both Raizo's and his Dragon sights. he appear quietly inside the cafe through the door monica had been holding open. he hid in a booth leaned back so his head did not stick over the seat. this time to increase his stealth he put his body into it's Air walking mode, now he was still semi solid but the air passed right through him meaning he was lighter and faster and his physical movements could not be felt. and now he had a roof over his head to stay out of the dragons few.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:34 pm

Raizo smiled and knew she wanted to talk to him because why would she do this now unless she had some questions for me. Raizo complied because he didn't want to cause trouble around here right now. As he walked towards her he paused because he sensed that Marcus was gone. He looked around trying to sense him but he could not find a physical form so he started to smell, and while smelling he started to pick up a faint scent that belonged to him.

Raizo turned slightly to the cafe and knew he was in there but he could not pick up his physical movements meaning he was in his air form again so Raizo continued to smell him and keep track of where he was, plus there was no way Marcus could know that Raizo was doing this. He walked up to her and before she could say anything he moved his mouth right to her ear and whispered very very quietly "Not here im being watched" he then moved back and held his hands out to be cuffed "Alright arrest me".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people Empty

Back to top Go down

The hearts of the people
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devastation :: Darkness Falls :: Darkness Falls-
Jump to: