Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
Kahn'trac EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
Kahn'trac EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
Kahn'trac EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
Kahn'trac EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
Kahn'trac EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
Kahn'trac EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
Kahn'trac EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
Kahn'trac EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
Kahn'trac EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
Kahn'trac I_vote_lcapKahn'trac I_voting_barKahn'trac I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Kahn'trac

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haunt
App. Moderator
Haunt

Humor : Morbid.....

Kahn'trac Empty
PostSubject: Kahn'trac   Kahn'trac EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:26 pm

Character Info

Name: Kahn'trac

Alias: PactMaster

Birthday/ Age: Unknown - lost track after 110 years, hosts age varies

Sexuality: N/A

Appearance (when he was alive)
Spoiler:
Height: N/A

Weight: lbs N/A

Personality: Kahn'trac is a cold calculating warlock obssessed with the thought of life and death, in life it what happen after death and how to overcoming, when he died it was how to go "full circle" and bring himself back to life.He is cold and unforgiving feeling everything has there use and he will use them to it's full potential wether that is using rules and laws to his advantage, or draining life from dying comrads.He will not break his own laws so he can use it control others. He doesn't count his actions as "Evil" because he sets clear rules, he does unstand that others disagree.He is very untrusting feeling everyone want to take advantage of him.Feels that people fear his power and brillance.After his death he started to lose some of the normal human emotions.

Likes: Reading, Researching,Controling, having a host to interact with the world with,Testing theories, making plans, etc.

Dislikes and Fears: Hate being betrayed and has a deal built around it,people who assume his research is insane or ungodly.Hates being "the bad guy" because his methods are dark or evil to others.

Abilities: Able to possess a willing person, can make books and minor objects float, has access to powerful magic when he has a host.

Strengths: being a ghost attack phase through him without harming him,he's immortal, a powerful magical caster great at crippling traps and debilataing effects.
Weaknesses: Cannot attack, use magic other then his pacts, or even affect the real world without a host, using a host requires him to either let the host fight using his power (which varies in preformance), or fight in a un-natural body.
Guild

Name: The Order

Tattoo: N/A (is a spirit can't have one)

Magic
Keep how strong your magic is in reason, and try to have no more than 5-8 spells it just gets complicated if you have to many. pretty much tell us your strongest spells.

Magic Type: Runic magic - magic that uses magical runes to quickly set up a spell effect named after the seven deadly sins
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spell Name: Lust

Spell Effect: The Spell makes a soul scroll which creates a deal with almost unimaginable power that holds people to the deal made when both people truly agree to all terms on the contract. the contract is summoned by the "Asmo" runes

Magic Seal: here is an example of a magic seal.

Strengths: Using the hosts soul he can "anchor" himself into the real world and either
imbue the host with his power, or take control of them when times get tough.
Weaknesses: The contract cannot be signed without both parties full undertanding and commitment, during the contract any party may back out of it during a peaceful time with both parties present.Hosts can be identified by the "Contract" on thier arm which looks like a tatoo of runes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spell Name: Gluttony

Spell Effect: The Spell makes the runes that appear then drain energy from the host . Cast by using the "Beelze" runes.

Strengths: Drains energy from the target which is used to cast other spells, makes the target become exhausted quicker then normal.
Weaknesses: Doesn't cause any real damage, any energy stole can be replace with normal activites (eating, sleeping, resting,etc), Kahn'trac needs a host to cast this spell and only on the host.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spell Name: Greed

Spell Effect: The Spell makes the magical runes that appear ,then scatter and attack the target like a swarm of bees that drain energy from the target on contact. Cast by using the "Mon" runes.

Strengths: Drains energy from the target which is used to cast other spells, makes the target become exhausted quicker then normal.
Weaknesses: Doesn't cause any real damage, any energy stole can be replace with normal activites (eating, sleeping, resting,etc), Kahn'trac needs a host to cast this spell.
Spell Name: Sloth

Spell Effect: The Spell makes the magical runes that appear ,then scatter and release a dark mist that makes it hard for anyone who breaths it in to breath. Cast by using the "Hegor" runes.

Strengths:Makes it harder to fight if hit, Causes opponents to move
Weaknesses: Doesn't cause any real damage, Effects from the spell will clear up in a few hours(depending on the person), Kahn'trac needs a host to cast this spell.
Spell Name: Envy

Spell Effect: The Spell makes the magical runes that gather into a small ball that bursts when told. Cast by using the "Levia" runes.

Strengths:Great trap, inexpensive energy wise, bursts only when needed
Weaknesses: Requires energy to cast this spell,needs to be activated to be used, Kahn'trac needs a host to cast this spell.
Spell Name: Pride

Spell Effect: The Spell makes the magical runes that appear and scatter around and help defend aganist attacks. Cast by using the "Luce" runes.

Strengths:Makes it harder to attack him, good defense for range attacks
Weaknesses: Requires energy to cast this spell so it isn't used often, Effects are defensive and around him alone, Kahn'trac needs a host to cast this spell.
Spell Name: Wrath

Spell Effect: The Spell makes the magical runes that appear,they go towards the target and cause them to rot. Cast by using the "Amon" runes.

Strengths:A direct attack and powerful attack, causes alot of damage and weakness if hit.
Weaknesses: Requires energy to cast this spell so it isn't used often,one of few attack that cause death directly so usally used as a finisher , Kahn'trac needs a host to cast this spell.
Weapon Name: None

Magical Properties:None

Weapon Appearance:None

Weapon History: Only has one if host uses one and they are never as skilled as a real character,which is usally why they make a pact with Kahn'trac

Background

Kahn'trac started life as a priest, getting by on the support of his cult, he learned the basics of necromancy and and healing magics as the town around him shunned the cult for it's dark ways. Working there for years he began to question life and how it ended, eventually leaving the church and going to a different one, then and magical order, then another church. Eventually he would travel the would seeing how other people hndled death and if he could really live forever. He set up a lab where he used his now favored runic magic to conduct experiments to perfect and control re-incarnation. However during one of his experiment he was killed when hired bandits attacked his lab and trashed it, blaming it on the experiments. He died but his experiement allowed his soul to stay. However it didn't do what he wanted and he needed a body to do anything to the real world and it's people. He possess someone for a moment to make some pacts using his magic and left with them contained in runes. After making deals with bandits and townfolk who wanted a taste of his power. he continued with his experiments for years until he grab attention from the higher-ups of the order and they started to fund his experiements hoping they could eventually achieve immortally themselves.Now with all the time he will ever need he works with the order to hopefully bring himself back to life someday.

Last edited by Haunt on Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

Humor : Hi

Kahn'trac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kahn'trac   Kahn'trac EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:07 pm

Approved... and I did not see anything about you being in the order, if your in the order that would be under guild sorry if that may have confused you. Your name is yellow that is why I am asking.
Back to top Go down
https://devastation.rpg-board.net
Haunt
App. Moderator
Haunt

Humor : Morbid.....

Kahn'trac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kahn'trac   Kahn'trac EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:16 pm

Fixed, my guy can't have a tatoo so he doesn't
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin