A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
Your Admins (Be Sure To Read If Your New) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
Your Admins (Be Sure To Read If Your New) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
Your Admins (Be Sure To Read If Your New) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
Your Admins (Be Sure To Read If Your New) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
Your Admins (Be Sure To Read If Your New) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
Your Admins (Be Sure To Read If Your New) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
Your Admins (Be Sure To Read If Your New) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
Your Admins (Be Sure To Read If Your New) EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
Your Admins (Be Sure To Read If Your New) EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
Your Admins (Be Sure To Read If Your New) I_vote_lcapYour Admins (Be Sure To Read If Your New) I_voting_barYour Admins (Be Sure To Read If Your New) I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
Your Admins (Be Sure To Read If Your New) I_vote_lcapYour Admins (Be Sure To Read If Your New) I_voting_barYour Admins (Be Sure To Read If Your New) I_vote_rcap 
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
October 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar