Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
General Duties. EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
General Duties. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
General Duties. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
General Duties. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
General Duties. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
General Duties. EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
General Duties. EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
General Duties. EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
General Duties. EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
General Duties. I_vote_lcapGeneral Duties. I_voting_barGeneral Duties. I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
General Duties. I_vote_lcapGeneral Duties. I_voting_barGeneral Duties. I_vote_rcap 
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 22 registered users
    The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password

General Duties.

Go down 
    4 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

Humor : ....

General Duties. Empty
    PostSubject: General Duties.   General Duties. EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:44 pm

The habit of Kilvas being up in the earliest hours possablie still continued like something that never ended. Kilvas started making early round while most of his men slept this was to ensure everything worked prefectly, While alot of men were still up and about doing the same thing with Kilvas.

Kilvas sometimes seemed uneasy like he never knew how to be human touside of his work, people always talked about how Kilvas never seemed like anything else he: Walked, Talked, Ate, Looked like he was always working and nothing else. While he was making morning guarding runs Kilvas also had gotten all of his paper work done for once and his life and was pasting times by doing so with conversation of the men by him to go and have a meal alone and try to relax.
    Back to top Go down
    Fate

Fate

Location : Here, There, Everywhere...Maybe. I Don't Know Honestly. I Got A Little Turned Around.
    Humor : Why Do I Have To Tell A Joke? Why Can't You Tell Me One?

General Duties. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:34 pm

"General Kilvas there is a man approaching the gates!" The voice rang loud from one of the watch towers.

Sure enough approaching the gate down the middle of the road was a man in a black sleeveless shirt, messy black hair, town black jeans and no visible weapon. He walked eleghantly the gently breeze adding to the effect, he almost appeared to be gliding across the surface. He faced forward his eyes not moving from his destination. He stopped infront of the gates. "I wish to speak with the man incharge!" Hitsuzan shouted to no one in aprticular but hoped for a response.
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

General Duties. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:49 am

Kilvas seemed to take his time when walking toward the yelling "You are both dismissed, watch from farther away." Kilvas said to the men close by him.
    With the sound of the gate opening, Kilvas walked to the voice. Under the helmet Kilvas stared at the person. In his mind *He is alone?* Finding it abit odd but Kilvas left the thought alone. "What brings you here?" His empty sounding voice he still always sounded like Kilvas was, in work mode and nothing else.
    Back to top Go down
    Fate

Fate

Location : Here, There, Everywhere...Maybe. I Don't Know Honestly. I Got A Little Turned Around.

General Duties. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:15 am

Hitsuzan had both of his hands tucked into his pockets. His head did not move but you could see his eyes scanned Kilvas. He took a slow breath before speaking. "One of my men was captured by some of your Order members. I was told I could find him in Tsun Prison by The Order slime I dealt with earlier" He spoke very calmly and had just openly admitted to attack and interrogated Order members. Hitsuzan did not expect Kilvasto just hand his prisoner over. But he figured talk first fight later.
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

General Duties. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:33 am

Kilvas felt like some one was trying to play a joke on him "You are here to get someone after you harmed and interrogated some of my people?.." Kilvas sounded like he was minorly insulted for some reason " You think i am going to let this person go for what reason?" He asked in return. "Because I have rules I will never break, thinking I am just going to let a prisoner go because you request me to, It will be highly unlikely that it will work in your favor." Kilvas addmited truthfully to a person he now considered both brave and dumb.
    Back to top Go down
    Fate

Fate

General Duties. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:51 pm

"Well I am sure exception can be made for me." Hitsuzan said in a smug tone. He moved his left hand from his poking poking back at himself with his thumb, "I am General Hitsuzan Unmei of Cessation, some magi of Emmera were captured in Kyoshi while travelling. Apparently them and some Order members got into a disagreement at a local tavern and a fight brought out. Not alot of damage was dealth the the city luckily but it has become my mission to see them returned safely." Hitsuzan spoke calmly, no sense of belittlement no anger nothing but calm reason. Until he spoke again this time his voice a little more threatening. "I am asking nicely, if I am forced to resort to violence then I will bust in get my mena nd bust out" When Hitsuzan made this comment some chuckles could be heard on the walls. He knew why. Tsun city was supposed to be a fortress. That and no one had ever broken in or out since The Order took over.
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

General Duties. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:00 pm

Kilvas did not seem change much at all from his speaking "That is a reather unfourtunate event General Unmei." Kilvas said dispite it never really bothering him "But let me explain you this, If I ever to ever make an execption to my rules and people heard about this I would have almost one thousand people at my door step demanding the exact thing you are now."Kilvas stated something he did not want, it might have seem an over reaction he knew it was but it could easily be true at the same time.

He explained still in the work mode he was in " I dislike fighting as much as you, But if you are a general as you have stated you would have to understand my point of view from my thoughts and sight and the eyes of everyone else watching." But Kilvas did give him something he could do, a suggestion.
    "However, If you send a request to my leader and she states clearly for your people to go free form my Prison, then I will let them go, That is the only way possable for me to do so."
    Back to top Go down
    Fate

Fate

General Duties. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:49 pm

"So you too our a general?" Hitsuzan assumed due to Kilvas saying "If you are a General as you have stated" He sighed, he knew the troubles of being a General all too well. "If so then you should know that protecting your troops and citizens is more important than your own life." Hitsuzan placed his hand behind his head scratching the back of his neck. "I will not leave them in this prison so I can go looking for your leader, with no garuntee that I will get to see her and risk injury. If you refuse to release my men then draw your weapon General!" Hitsuzan's voice was highly irritated now. He understood where Kilvas was coming from. And the offer to speak to his leader was find, but Hitsuzan was not willing to waste the time. He would protect his people at the cost of his life. *Transcend: Body, Mind, Spirit* The thoughts were clear in his head. He had trained for a long time and was one of the best warriors in Cessation and the best Swordsmen in Cessation. He was ready. He expected Kilvas to try to talk his out of fighting but it was clear that Kilvas would not give up his prisoners. Which General would and though the risk of Hitsuzan himself getting captured then he would accept it as fate.
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

General Duties. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:12 pm

"So you choose to end it as such, how disapointing." Kilvas said however he did not pull out his blade however he remarked something" Odd? you could not be using magic in here of all places could you?" Kilvas in his mind wondered but he would figure out shortly in anyway "Looks like you are prepared to fail, just like others who stand before me General."
    Kilvas said "There is no point of talking, If you believe you can win then you are too foolish....but enough of this." It seemed rare but Kilvas spoke was would be louder then normal for the first time in his life. "Have at you!"
    Back to top Go down
    Fate

Fate

General Duties. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:21 pm

It seemed fitting that Kilvas did not know about the Transcendants. They had not been seen since the fall of the Elemental Guardians and even then no body knew who they were where they came from or what magic they were using. Truth was it was not a magic at all, infact it was it's own form all together, Transcendance destroyed the magic circuts in the body, all of the power Hitsuzan used was based off of his will not magic. "Who said anything about me using magic?" Hitsuzan said as a thick black aura engulfed him taking shape into armor and a massive sword. "You will do well to take note at this. There is more powers out there than just magic." With this Hitsuzan swung up his massive heavy looking sword with such great ease and power. With his armor on he resembled Kilvas alot in reguards to size and fighting style.
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

General Duties. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:00 am

Kilvas seemed to stay quiet, Watching the swing while it seemed simple he would not change how he acted putting his arm metal sections first in a crossed x patter he blocked the blade and pulled forward in what seemed like a millisecond uncrossing while he had pulled forward then made a first with his right hand and threw a punch right for the one of the eye holes of his helmet it was a hard risk already aiming to make a blind spot.

With him starting Kilvas knew it was most likely a short time before the rest of the guards reacted to his first strike and what would be left to thought is would Kilvas call them off? or let them do there job?.
    Back to top Go down
    Fate

Fate

General Duties. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:28 am

Hitsuzan watch the fist coming forward it was slowed down, or it felt like it. His mind was moving so quickly everything appeared to be slow. He leaned far back ducking under the punch following through into a backwards handspring landing a couple feet back on his feet. The armor did not appear to weigh Hitsuzan down at all. "Draw your sword General!" Hitsuzan repoeated.
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

General Duties. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:07 am

"Are you worried you are going to lose by a man who only using his hands?" Kilvas asked him, He seemed to take his time walking towards Hituzan it was really slow like a cripped walk but it was intetional that way. "You are in combat, morals and weather or not a person is armed is meaningless to you as a general." Kilvas found a point to pick with him it was a mind tatic for him. Kilvas as not much for mind games but he knew how to do them.
    Back to top Go down
    Fate

Fate

General Duties. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:12 am

"I fear nothing" Hitsuzan's armor and sword disappeared. He was going to go for more speed and offense and less defense. He clentch his fist running towards Kilvas without his armor to weigh him down his speed was emense. It was almost like a blink one moment Hitsuzan was far awayu the next he was beside Kilvas bringing his fist forward for a shot to the gut. He had created a spike guantlet on his fist just as he had reach Kilvas. He hoped like with himself the helmet would limit his vision and he would not notice the gauntlet and just think it is a punch to the chest. Which normally with a chestplate on would hurt the puncher. However if Kilvas did not react this punch would launch him backwards and possibly deal massive damage to his armor.
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

General Duties. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:09 pm

Kilvas did not move once Hitszuan's seemed to appered at him. Kilvas just watch him go in he could careless it was still the same he was not moving his head down dispite the differeance in his helmet since his were three splits that made him see better the draw back arrows could hit him in the eyes easier and his face could easier be exposed slightly by light at rare times.
    Once his fist was close enough Kilvas in returned just brought his head forward and headbutted right for Hitszaun's foehead with the force of the weight of his armor over all he could be dodge but Hitszauns would have to stop his attack aswell.
    Back to top Go down
    Fate

Fate

General Duties. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:07 am

Hitsuzan's helmet reappeared on his head to prevent any serious damage because even though Transcendance made him faster and stronger it did not make him indestructable. With now having his helmet he had less to worry about and the force of the punch would bring the chance of knocking Kilvas back before his head made contact. His mind slowed down for a moment he saw that Order members were gathering around preparing to help their General a smirk appeared on Hitsuzan's face. This general showed potential so far as a fight, but Order Grunts were nothing to Hitsuzan.
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

General Duties. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:54 pm

Contining with what the headbutt was Kilvas however did something else odd took a noticeablely large step forward this might have seem like nothing but it was something that could change tie of the battle. Kilvas' step was a small way he tried to hide the fact he was going to bring one of his feet behide one of Hitsuzuan's anckles as a throw off his balance to him was simple and effect.
    Back to top Go down
    Fate

Fate

General Duties. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:17 am

Hitsuzan's punch flew through before Kilvas could trip up Hitsuzan. Kilvas bringing his foot forward would take counterbalance away from behind him making it easier for Hitsuzan to knock Kilvas off his feet. Kilvas head would clash with Hitsuzan's head but only for a brief moment before Kilvas would be sent back from Hitsuzan's punch. Nothing was going to stop him from saving his people. However Hitsuzan could see people gathering at the walls they were preparing to strike now. Hitsuzan knew he needed to be careful he was out numbered.
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

General Duties. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:34 pm

Kilvas dung his feet into the ground when it came to the knock back not much really looked like it effected him "Too eager." Kilvas said trying to stop himself from triping from the knock back left deep holes in the ground. "It will be your down fall, if it continues." Kilvas said like the machine he still seemed to be

Some men looked over the wall and stare while Kilvas did not seemed to move as the gate opened up behide him there was some one who stood out different from the other men there. "General Kilvas you need to stop toying with people who start a fight with you." The voice was not male. with the sound of a sword cutting the like a spin and the sound of it stabbing the ground she spoke again "You are going to get yourself killed that way."

What the woman looks like:
    Spoiler:

Kilvas then said "I would reather toy with him and let him live to tell me how all of this transented abilties work." Kilvas said The woman had a few man behide all sporting generally the same armor style abit different from commen Order units. "Now withdraw everyone, this is unneeded forces." Kilvas give the order for them to leave like it he intended to be alone. While the woman turned around and started walking away Kilvas stared at him yet again "Now would you talk this over again? or do we have to continue this pointless fight with that lead you into my prisonwith the rest of your men."
    Back to top Go down
    Fate

Fate

General Duties. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:28 am

Hitsuzan's eyes darted past Kilvas. The gate was open! "Call it a master scheme or call it fate General Kilvas, but everything has work out more or less how I wanted" Hitsuzan spoke as he dashed past Kilvas through the gates into Tsun City. There we be no doubt that Hitsuzan was fast in the state he was in. And he knew now the hunt was on. He ducked through some of the fallen buildings weaving through their tangled web of choas to try and disappear. He knew it would not be long before they would find him.
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

General Duties. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:04 pm

Kilvas just nodded it was a no nodd " You act like you are the first to run into my gate at an alarming rate of speed." He walked into the gate with the other just walking too they have seen this before most of the time the ending the grim for anyone who ran past him trying the exact same thing he did "Active the Runaway Prisoner trap." Hitsuzan would hear from other people. These spike traps would set up by Kilvas shortly after he took over the place, it was used incase some one in prison would have tried to run away.

"Execute all of the Prisoners in our cells at the same time...he believes he will get there in time." While He watched the Genearl run every single path with had 12 foot long blade shooting out no spaces bettween and only 4 feet to around. At the same time the spikes shot out around Hituzuna He would he the screams of the killing of the prisoners aswell Kilvas had to do this if anyone broke in it was something that could be considered unneeded in the eyes of almost all of the higher up leader of the order. "Tell me how broken his heart and moral is when he found out what I ordered." If he was lucky he would get to one or two random people in the prison alive most of the other would be dead.
    Back to top Go down
    Fate

Fate

General Duties. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. EmptyWed May 01, 2013 7:09 am

Hitsuzan was able to dodge the spikes without worry due to his Transcendance. His mind would slow dow even though he ran at high speed he could see the spikes coming and reacted quickly to avoid them. Hitsuzan listened as everyone scream it did not take him long to figure out what was going on. "So this is the solution he thinks up." Hitsuzan spoke to himself. He found a prison block. It was not the right one. He dashed around it pressing himself against the wall the shadow of the building helping to hide himself. Across the long court yard he saw the prison block he was looking for. It was guarded but it did notlook like they had started killing yet.He peered his head around the corner. A guard tower was right there, he watched carefully there were 4 guards up there each watching one of 4 90 degree areas...Hitsuzan had already begun planning.
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

General Duties. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:40 am

" I would becareful which place you go." the echo of Kilvas' voice continued over the area. Shortly after it seemed odd that the woman that was Kilvas walked right infront of the door Hituzan wanted but she said like hated what was going on "His choices of dealing with this enemy general breaking in is too harsh and bloody for what Mika wishs to achieve for generations to come."

She then said "Bar it up make sure no one can get in and out I do not want people in this cell to be touch." She ordered but one of the men said "But this goes againis-" He was slammed into the wall by her "We want peace for a new age! I will not have 1000's of death on my mind! because of one person breaking in I have learent from the last one!" With that it was apperent that this has happend before be the outcome might have been different then this one. "Do it now...or I will be like Kilvas and stab you where you stand."

Whoever she was she was different from Kilvas. Then another echo of a message.
    "Once I find where you went I am going to put you into an Ioclation cell you be in prison with who are you looking for, but you can only watch and see them while they can not."
    Back to top Go down
    Fate

Fate

General Duties. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:45 pm

Hitsuzan took in a deep breath letting it out. Time to move. Like a shadow it ran through the courtyard to gather the attention of everyone it dashed away from the building Hitsuzan needed to get into. The shadow was not Hitsuzan but a spiritual projection with how fast it was moving though he did not expect the order to make out that it was just a black clone. He would hagve to wait to see that the Order fell for the bait. But as it stood the shadow had run towards the guard tower to cause the guards up top to look down and away from the prison block.
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

General Duties. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. EmptyThu May 02, 2013 9:19 pm

The guards looked at what darted by for a second half of the people who were while the woman said " Well, get at it. I will help then chase after him." While she picked up bars and jamed them against the already bared cells just reinforcing them She then said "Leave now catch whatever that was.

Looking around to see if anyone the woman said "I will get in trouble from Kilvas for doing this." She opened the Cell door and closed it quickly and all was heard was " I need you all to stay quiet for about three days, I will promise you life in return." He would see her walk outside of the cell and put the wooden door over it and she pulled off of of her guntlets "This is for them...and the furture of you Kilvas Forain." She took her sword and ran her hand against to make it look she had killed them all. "Marcus and I will change you into life one day Kilvas."She sounded like she had a large amount of hope and determination in her.

Kilvas himself seemed to just take his time walking around checking on what he ordered was done while he looked for the person who ran in in Kilvas mind he now had to throw him into a cell and bring him in a caravan back into the order for jugement his cold machine way he was was making want to do exactly that.
    " You can not run forever in my domain...foolish person."
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

General Duties. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. Empty

Back to top Go down

General Duties.
    Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next