Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 I_vote_lcapChaseing the reaper - Page 3 I_voting_barChaseing the reaper - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 I_vote_lcapChaseing the reaper - Page 3 I_voting_barChaseing the reaper - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Chaseing the reaper

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:20 pm

Monica Shifted again as the raft morphed, she didn’t like the unstableness of the ground and she couldn’t make fire. Unless she had something more combustible. Monica Pushed the flaming material against the top of the cavern and then let go the flaming cloth slowly fell down which gave Monica enough time to take her Scarf off herself and grabbing the flaming cloth making the fabric catch there was a bit of an flash and the light grew slightly brighter. Monica then pushed it against the side of cavern so she didn’t have to use both hands she then drew out her magnificent Blade immediately the blade started to let of a very dim Red glow as she channelled her magic energy into it.
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

Humor : Hi

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:41 pm

Reina was shocked at first why had Monica not just created more fire...unless her original idea was false, Monica was not in fact a fire magi. Reina had not been paying a lot of attention on the raft earlier and just thought Monica had created the fire and was holding it in front of them. Reina knew what she had to do then. She held her hands out to either side of her both face the water, sheets of ice began to lift up and out - The platform below them broke on one side breaking it's balance it began to capsize and with Reina working her magic on something else she could not stabilize it. Hopefully Monica could get herself to safety, Reina would just end up standing on the water, the only problem being is that she would be exposed to an attack at this time and they still needed more light to see what they were fighting....
Back to top Go down
https://devastation.rpg-board.net
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:02 pm

Monica Swiftly shifted and started to hover slightly however in doing so the fire had be neglected and quickly fizzled against the water’s surface. She started to sink into the water slowed by her power, as she quickly sheathed her blade. “Take cover I’m going to Push the water away.” *she dropped into the water and started to charge her Blast. Reina had about 3 seconds before the wave of energy and water would rush over her and push her out of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:58 pm

There was a crash as the sheets of ice Reina had been lifting crashed back into the water. She was going to create mirrors to lit the passage but with Monica having her own idea she needed to react or risk collateral damage. She sunk down being not far from Monica she laid flat on the bottom created a smooth arch over herself to keep herself save from the wave. The smooth arch would allow for the force to glide over it and not break. Reina just hoped Monica's plan would manage to get whatever was attacking. Reina could feel something now in the water that she had not felt before. As if it had just appeared, and like that is was gone again....This thing that was attacking seem to be able to switch between being a solid mass to a phase-able object....
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:03 pm

The Moment the Water Separated Monica Rushed pulling her blade out and charging it within a second quickly spinning and sending a low horizontal cut that carried of the blade and spread out gouging the side of the cavern and hopefully chopping what ever was directly parallel to her blade. Narrowly avoiding the ice Reina had caste over herself
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:53 am

When Monica's attack subsided Reina froze all the water in place with the same ice she was trying to create earlier the cave lit up as light from outside the cavern spilled in...The area around them appeared empty, had they, Monica, gotten it. There was a rumble as a creature rose out of the ground made up of rocks and dirt...An earth golem, Reina thought, but then how did it attack them in the river, it was impossible for earth golems to enter a water without being washed away. What was this creature.

Reina would soon get her answer though as the creatures arm outstretched it touch the wall of ice. It's body slowly began to re=materialize as ice. An elemental spirit? They were rare and powerful creatures, but they were supposed to have died out...
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:12 am

Monica Charged her blade the ancients elders blood running through her the runes on her blade slowly started to fill up. Her ability to cut through anything was now powering up she quickly held her palm up and waited. She was going to play this defensive, her wounds had not fully healed from the last fight. Although they looked healed her body was still weakened.

Her mind ran though the way she could kill it. Her magic was not based on an element, so it couldn’t absorb her attack, so far as she knew anyways. But if it could stay in an ice element then her gravitational pulses could rupture and break It down, but would that kill it? Or would t simply reform
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:35 pm

Reina watched the creature, it should not exist, creatures like this were said to have gone extinct some time ago. "We mean you no harm, we are just passing through" Reina was not sure if the creature would understand, but it was worth a shot.

The creature stood still for what felt like forever. It had a humanoid shape to it, though it was talling more slender even in this ice form. It raised one of it's hands jagged shards of ice began to fly towards them in flury.

Reina jumped to the side passing through her ice into safety. Or so she thought.

Arms burst out of the wall inside the pocket of water which Reina had just jumped into and grabbed hold of her. Monica would probably not notice this due to the fact of the wall of ice and having to fight the Elemental spirit that was before her...
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:48 am

Monica quickly Shifter her blade flew up and her palm pulsed the wave of gravity vibrates quick enough to shatter the ice towards her she quickly Raced towards it slamming her blade into the side of it arm
tunnelling into the wall. Her blade after attempting to sink into its arm starts to vibrate in such a rapid session that it would break the ice down quicker. Her blade was enchanted by her elders in order to cut through anything. But if she had her brothers blade she would have been able to rip through the beast with easy.
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:45 pm

Reina scrambled to try and break free but this creatures grip was strong. Reina was filtering air pockets that were in the water to herself so she could breathe but there was only so much air. She formed small balls of ice around herself and the creature. They launched out into large spikes, narrowly missing Reina but they punctured the creature to let her break free. She forced her way to the top appearing on top of the ice in time to see Monica cutting through the beast before her.

The attack would have gone all the way through the spirit if not for one thing. As soon as Monica's blade made contact with it, it had begun to absorb it's element. Now this creature stood before Monica made of the same metal as her blade. It's left arm was a sword. And after pulling itself back from her slash it's right arm became a shield. There was no doubt about it these creatures were not only old, but very intelligent. By copying Monica's sword as it's body it also took control over some of it's magical properties. No where near as powerful as Monica's was but enough to stop her blade from cutting through it....

Reina went to go help when she got tackled back by a strong gust of wind...

It was hard to see, but it's eyes were floating there along with a faint outline of it's body. The spirit she had been fighting had not been so easily defeated it simply shifted elements.

Reina looked in horror at the creatures before them, there seemed to be no way to fight them. The adapted to quickly.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:05 pm

Monica drew the blade back her smile faded quickly but she smirked non the less, ~neat trick~ she thought but her palm instantaneously Charged up as she spun around, sheathing her blade and rushing at the creature she quickly placed a palm against the shield and pausing for half a second she shifted her weight sliding her leg forwards and bracing herself and then with a fluent motion she Pulses her palm and the force would be of a small explosion against the shield hopefully this might make it turn into some other element but as far as Monica knew she had no elemental ties to magic,.
~were had Reina gone she had been gone for too long something was wrong. Ir maybe she was Running now after all she was an convict
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:56 pm

The creature flew backwards he sunk it's arm into the ground to slow itself down, a dent sat in it's shield where the center of the force had hit. There was a sound like scratching metal almost like some form of battle cry. It ran full tilt for Monica, both hands shifting into massive battle axes...

Reina rolled off the edge of the ice wall a bruise forming on her arm, the wind creature had been beating her up pretty badly since Reina could not figure out how to counter attack it. She crawled to her feet looking at Monica who had her own problems to deal with. She was not looking for Monica to save her, she was looking for a 2v2 battle, maybe Monica and Reina could not beat them alone, but if they had two forces fighting them maybe the creatures would not be able to adapt so easily. If Monica could get the creature away from her once more Reina could hopefully explain her plan. For now she kept her eyes peeled for the creature she had been fighting.

Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:32 am

Ida walked carefully through the rocky terrain , she wanders by her ear twitch a she hears the striking of metal. She rushed down the hill her boots sliding along the muddy banks until her foot touched the water, she glances into the cavern it was too dark to see perfectly just 2 larger figures and what looked like a blade. She lowly crept in to see the larger golems one rushing at one of the women, she dashed in her Right Shoulder quickly forms a large shield and Ramming the Golem and shifting its balance off its feet, and turning to look at the Second Golem, She shifts the metal into a small metal rod, that exstended into a Pole staff. She took aim and waited. “ Looked like you needed a hand.”
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Monica Stood in Awe seeing the giant elemental knocked over so quickly, she had thought she needed to defend but this was her time to Act, she Quickly Flicks her blade out, moving her way quickly, she wasn’t about to refuse the help even if she was an enemy in the end, she Made her attempt to Drive her Magic Charged blade in tithe Chest of the Golem, she Pulsed the Blade the Blade stuck into deep, the pulse would place cracks along is chest. And if she was lucky one more would blow it apart.
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 2:24 pm

Reina watched, who was this new stranger? She needed to act fast there was an opening on the elemental that Monica and the stranger had stunned. She drew water from the ice on the sides of the cavern from when Reina had frozen the river out of their path. She thrusted it into the cracks freezing and expanding, hopefully this on top of Monica's force could destroy the creature.

The creature made sharp screeching noises again. If Monica added a little more force ontop of the force Reina was adding it would be dismantle for sure and it had no way of getting up because of the force of the water pushing it down.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:57 pm

She Swings her Pole around and places it against the Stills standing Golem, extending it the length needed to get the Reach on her opponents, She had Dealt with these once before, she knew how easily it was to break down the creatures if they could simply manipulate what element they would be. Ida looked to the there’s there she hadn’t even seen the blue haired girl, she suddenly felt rather ashamed her large black horns proudly upon her forehead, she gave a little shove to the pole and pushed the golem a bit. Hoping the one on the ground didn’t reform as another element.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:58 pm

Monica Moved her Blade again this time he shifted the blade and pulsed again, this time her sweat was starting to fall from her face. Moving quickly she Pulled her blade from the Beast, knowing it was only moments away from retaliating. And she had two to worried about, and possibly the horned girl
“ Keep Your Distance they have nasty Tempers”
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:47 pm

Reina nodded. These creatures were powerful, no wonder they were put to near extinction. Reina expanded the ice in the creature into massive spikes to push it apart and even pin it down. Reina scanned the area for the second creature but the area seemed blanked, the second creature must have left. The thing that left Reina most curious was, why had the creatures attacked in the first place. And more questioned arised, who was this new stranger? could she be trusted? So many questions and no answers yet...
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:09 pm

Ida had looked away only A moment And The Creature was gone? She pulled the metal from the rod into her gloves. She then Slowly turned, realizing she was still around others, Ida placed her hands behind her back resting her hands at her Tailbone, she smiled slightly and let out a slight bow she wasn’t entirely sure where this would put her on the new peoples Agenda. She watched with a wide eyed gaze looking from them both, her eyes take on a silver glimmer with a pale turquise nearest the iris, she dresses in a Steel plate mail armour no visible weapons are seen, she slowly raises her hand up and rubs the back of her neck, “hmm”
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:15 pm

Monica Sheaths her blade and places her hand along her hips, Too proud to take the first question, she preferred to watch quietly and wait for her opening, Judgement was a large part of her job, she didn’t seem too off, aside from the horns she could be human, but maybe a Creature, was she an Protector of this land? It was interesting to Monica, she had heard of metal bending but she seemed familiar but in a distant way. Monica needed more to be able to tell for sure.
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:03 am

"We should move before more of those things come along" Reina said to Monica and then to Ida. She knew all of them must have had questions, but Reina was sticking around in this cave to ask them. She began walking to the exit, looking over her shoulder...

"Thanks for helping." Reina had said as she continued down the long tunnel which was still lit up by Reina's ice reflecting the light through the cave. "I had no idea those creatures still existed." Reina knew very little about the Elemental Guardians. Just enough to know that they were supposed to have been dead along time ago out of fear of their powers.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:53 am

Ida Turned and Walked along the lit path with Reina she wasn’t sure she knew her way around her too much, she also thought id be safer to travel in a small group of the time being, and she had never seen anyone with such blue hair. She had to talk to her at least a little. Ida walked behind her not wanting to interact to much at first." may i know your name?" She Asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:54 am

Monica Turned towards the other way she had traveled much too far, and would likely be in for a punishment for disappearing for so long. She would be about 2 days late for her shifts now. And Mika would be Furious. She silently waved and disappeared knowing it was safer to be alone encase the order came looking for her and found 2 fugitives.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:51 am

Reina watched Monica and leave, though she had only just meet her a day ago she felt like she knew her well and did not want her to go, but knowing she was part of The Holy Order made Reina happy she was gone. It was probably for the best they would only slow eachother down, and Reina had no time for friends every minute that past her heart grew weaker and weaker. She could still feel that Katarina was alive somewhere, and she would find her.

Her attention switched to Ida. "M-my name..." Reina was a little hesitant she knew nothing of this women, though she knew nothing of them and still came to their rescue. *It is just a name. However the order is looking for me, if I give her my name it could put her indanger. However her just talking with me is enough.* Reina soon realized she had just left Ida without any answer and probably just the feeling that Reina did not trust her. Not that she did really, Reina did not really trust anyone anymore, the world had changed so much over the years with the war seeming to move so slowly, but it was clear The Order was on the winning side...

Reina cleared her throat, "My name is Reina" Ida was already in trouble as it was with just having seen her if The Order found out they would get the answer they wanted one way or another. "What about you, what's your name?" Reina asked with general curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:18 am

Ida Wandered along beside her now, feeling a more Friendly Vibe now, she Places her hood up the tips of her horns stick out just a bit, she let out a small smile and then looked away, “ my name is optional, I prefer the term friend, but if you need to ever refer of me, most call me Ida, Tida, or as some call me the Horned mage and it is a pleasure to meet you, Reina*She repeats her name quietly to ensure she remembers and pronounced it right.

Ida didn’t have Problem making a connection with someone it was actually quite the opposite, Ida Grew attached to many people but most of them being Bandits, cut throats and travelers she didn’t stay with them long. But Reina seemed to be confident, and calculating so Ida quickly decided it might be good to form a connection before ever leaving. The Other one, seemed cold and uninviting, at least in comparison.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaseing the reaper   Chaseing the reaper - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaseing the reaper
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devastation :: Shizen Mori :: Ilexis Forest-
Jump to: