Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
The Day Of Memories (No Fighting, Open To All) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
The Day Of Memories (No Fighting, Open To All) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
The Day Of Memories (No Fighting, Open To All) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
The Day Of Memories (No Fighting, Open To All) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
The Day Of Memories (No Fighting, Open To All) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
The Day Of Memories (No Fighting, Open To All) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
The Day Of Memories (No Fighting, Open To All) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
The Day Of Memories (No Fighting, Open To All) EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
The Day Of Memories (No Fighting, Open To All) EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
The Day Of Memories (No Fighting, Open To All) I_vote_lcapThe Day Of Memories (No Fighting, Open To All) I_voting_barThe Day Of Memories (No Fighting, Open To All) I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
The Day Of Memories (No Fighting, Open To All) I_vote_lcapThe Day Of Memories (No Fighting, Open To All) I_voting_barThe Day Of Memories (No Fighting, Open To All) I_vote_rcap 
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Day Of Memories (No Fighting, Open To All)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Plague
Admin
Plague

Humor : Hi

The Day Of Memories (No Fighting, Open To All) Empty
PostSubject: The Day Of Memories (No Fighting, Open To All)   The Day Of Memories (No Fighting, Open To All) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:21 am

The bright glow of the sun had just begun to peek over the mountain tops and Azalea was already as lively as could be. With decorations every where. Children were running through the streets together. Booths filled the sidewalks, some with different candies and chocolates. Some carried the sweet smell of different foods which made you want to cry, meat that fell apart, sandwichs as size of your head, burgers and hot dogs with flavor flying out everywhich way. There were live bands coming in as well all playing, well decent music. It was almost like a dream and for Azalea it could only happen on one day. On The Day Of Memories.

In Azalea, the day of memories was a day to remember all the good that had happened in the past you and celebrate, it was also to remember all the bad and to grief and move on. Never once do they forget what had happened. Who they had lost but that is because it is a day of rememebering not forgetting.

Order members showed up for the festivities and no one panic. No one knew why they never took this chance to seize Azalea, some believe it was because Mika had attended this festival when she was a child. Most The Order members got the day off as people from across the land of Iniz'Mona travelled here.
Back to top Go down
https://devastation.rpg-board.net
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

Humor : ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Day Of Memories (No Fighting, Open To All)   The Day Of Memories (No Fighting, Open To All) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:35 pm

Raizo walked into the town square he smiled as he saw all of the different attractions and things going on, Raizo was wearing blue jeans, with a dark blue t-shirt, a black leather coat with his katana on the back of his waist, the wrap around his body had recited underneath the clothing, and he had cut his hair to look like a normal cut which didn't matter because if he used his magic it would rapidly grow back for some strange reason. Draco was near by sleeping and enjoying a nice rest while Raizo was in town, which made things better so Raizo would not be noticed by many other people considering he had become a guild master of the rebels against the holy order. He walked over to a shop and looked at all of the toys and happy families "ahh this is really nice just what i needed"
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

Humor : Peek-A-Boo

PostSubject: Re: The Day Of Memories (No Fighting, Open To All)   The Day Of Memories (No Fighting, Open To All) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:19 pm

Marcus rolled into town leaving his search on Raizo for the day so he could join in the festivities. He stopped at this one stand where a man was bragging about his beer being the best around, Marcus of course accpeted his challenge and bought a mug and began to walk down the street with it. He didn't normally drink because the alcohol messed with his magic control but he had no intentions of fighting today and as long as he kept enough control to see, which he didn't need much anymore, then he would be fine.

The aroma's coming from the food stands were almost unbearable, Marcus wanted to try it all but he didn't know if he had enough room, he could get each scent individually with his wind element and it only made it worse for him. He pulled out his wallet how much did he have to spend today anyways. 10 gold, 19 silver and 7 bronze. quite a bit of money all in all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day Of Memories (No Fighting, Open To All)   The Day Of Memories (No Fighting, Open To All) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Day Of Memories (No Fighting, Open To All)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devastation :: Shizen Mori :: Town Square-
Jump to: