Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
Learning about my fellow order (Order only) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
Learning about my fellow order (Order only) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
Learning about my fellow order (Order only) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
Learning about my fellow order (Order only) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
Learning about my fellow order (Order only) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
Learning about my fellow order (Order only) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
Learning about my fellow order (Order only) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
Learning about my fellow order (Order only) EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
Learning about my fellow order (Order only) EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
Learning about my fellow order (Order only) I_vote_lcapLearning about my fellow order (Order only) I_voting_barLearning about my fellow order (Order only) I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
Learning about my fellow order (Order only) I_vote_lcapLearning about my fellow order (Order only) I_voting_barLearning about my fellow order (Order only) I_vote_rcap 
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Learning about my fellow order (Order only)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haunt
App. Moderator
Haunt

Humor : Morbid.....

Learning about my fellow order (Order only) Empty
PostSubject: Learning about my fellow order (Order only)   Learning about my fellow order (Order only) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 7:50 pm

Haunt had been doing much research as of late but realized something after his last fight, he was techincally part of this group and had never met on person who hadn't signed one of his pacts or was following his commands. He decided to float around in his haunted form and learn about these fighters that he might have to call upon one of these days and see what they were like.The last thing he wanted was to have someone not understand his importance and keep letting his hosts die.He floated down the halls in search of the stronger souls, he was going to do some brain picking.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

Humor : ....

PostSubject: Re: Learning about my fellow order (Order only)   Learning about my fellow order (Order only) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:24 am

Kilvas had just returned from the glowing forest then Khan'trac would know because all the soldiers around appered to stop and stare for a mintue before saying "General Kilvas sir. Welcome back." Kilvas didn't say anything while he walked in eventually one walked up to him and said "General Forain we have reports for you that there is a man roaming around and attacking us with a dragon." Kilvas had stoped walking "I am very aware of that... why are you wasting your time talking to me when you could be doing something about it?" Kilvas' cold, heartless and serious voice spoke after that the soilder there politely backed away and left and Kilvas started walking ot his office which was the direction of were Khan'trac was.
Back to top Go down
Haunt
App. Moderator
Haunt

PostSubject: Re: Learning about my fellow order (Order only)   Learning about my fellow order (Order only) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:15 pm

"Do not destroy him quite yet, I haven't finished studying him yet" He said, clearly not caring if he got away or not. "It is so dull without proper test subjects" He said floating around kilvas. "Such as someone like you, such forcefulness yet i don't think you're wrath though"
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Learning about my fellow order (Order only)   Learning about my fellow order (Order only) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:26 pm

Kilvas stoped his walking to some one telling him something "Finish studying?" He said abit confused in way some one would not want him dead "Wrath?..." Kilvas seemed abit like he was abit annoyied and noy sure what to think "Who are you? Why did you want him to live while he attacks us and interfars with our plans and kills our men? and finally do you mean with wrath?.." Kilvas was hoping he has good explainations Kilvas had things he wanted to plan and get done soon and he consider his time abit hard to spare.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

Humor : Peek-A-Boo

PostSubject: Re: Learning about my fellow order (Order only)   Learning about my fellow order (Order only) EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:36 pm

A small gust of wind filled the corridor as Marcus took shape in the center of the hallway. 'I too have had the pleasure of fighting with this man, and I share General Kilvas' concern." Marcus spoke his voice soft and gentle like the wind. "He is too dangerous to study, he needs to be converted, or die and quickly" Marcus added, he had already met General Kilvas a couple of times. Both Marcus was not as high ranked as Kilvas in the order, and Marcus had never met Kahn'Trac yet.
Back to top Go down
Haunt
App. Moderator
Haunt

PostSubject: Re: Learning about my fellow order (Order only)   Learning about my fellow order (Order only) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:10 pm

Kahn'trac turned to the new face and answered "You will never change the fools mind, converting him is a lost cause" he said float through one wall to appear behind marcus "But i don't think he's really any threat to the order or else i would've dealt with him personally in our last encounter" He looked back at Kilvas "And my concern is mostly for the face that I find his hectic mind interesting, aswell as his "pet" a large source of energy tht would be in my best interest to harvest before he is dealt with" He then looked back at marcus studing him. "odd, I cannot identify your sin.....yet"
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Learning about my fellow order (Order only)   Learning about my fellow order (Order only) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:07 pm

Kilvas didn't apper to enjoy to be hearing that idea "You don't think he is a threat?.." Kilvas questioned abit outloud. Kilvas had started thinking about things he wanted to do but he still had thing he needed to state aswell "You might be interested in hi man his enegry source of a pet and you might want to study and harvest it's enegry but the most we let him raom around the more men we could quiet possabily lose daily." Kilvas said he took this more seriously the more people thought it wasn't "It is understandable you want to learn things for helping us but i don't think ill allow this one to slide, For i have forces to run and prisoners to watch over not have to worry about a single person wiping out my large amounts of my own people." Kilvas then knew one of thing he might have to do he figured it was one of his two best ideas. "I think it would be much better to kill them both so we can cointue other plans that we should make effective ill even to go extremes if i have too..." Kilvas stated coldly then which is gave people abit of an uncomfortable feeling.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Learning about my fellow order (Order only)   Learning about my fellow order (Order only) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:30 pm

Marcus didn't move as he heard Kahn Float around him. Marcus could not see Kahn because of how him being a spirit, fighting Kahn would hard since he thought he would have to hear where he was to attack him. "Bickering amoungst ourselves is not going to decide the fate of that man." Marcus spoke ignoring the words of his sin. Marcus did not envy people, he did not lust for anything, he had no pride, no greed and definitely no wrath, he was always relaxed, he just lived his life the way it was believing everything happened for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Haunt
App. Moderator
Haunt

PostSubject: Re: Learning about my fellow order (Order only)   Learning about my fellow order (Order only) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:49 pm

"Do what you want with your troops, I simply am saying with your troops and the powerful members of the order he stands no chance" he said "I may have wasted a host on him but it's not like one man mean the difference in the war." He said as he decided it was time to plot "If you want him gone, then deal with him, but until then i'll will continue my research it's not like i want to use him in my experiments" He said as he floated between the two "We'd have a problem if it worked"
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Learning about my fellow order (Order only)   Learning about my fellow order (Order only) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:15 pm

Kilvas then just said "Set up larger defansives around the main gate and villages do abit more of possablie watching...arm the half of them with spears and the other half with bows and arrows.." With that any of the men but Marcus and Khan'trac "Now..you still didnt tell me your name spirt person...it would seem nice to know so i know what to call you." Kilvas said whilehe waited he was thinking about his plans and what part he wanted to do next so far he seemed to be in large thought of it.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Learning about my fellow order (Order only)   Learning about my fellow order (Order only) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:01 pm

Marcus smirked, "Might I suggest a thought?" Marcus said placing himself between the two. Well atleast he thought he was between the two based on where Kilvas was continuously looking. "The main reason I was recruited into the order was for my sight, I see everything at all times, if it would end this, I could track and watch this man where ever he is" Marcus finished explaining his thought hoping it would someone how end the problems between the two. Kahn would get the info from Marcus on this warrior while Kilvas would also know his every move. "And a name would be good, I don't recognize your face" Marcus said lying without lying, he made it seem like he was not blind, but in truth he had not lied because he didn't recognize his face because he could not see it.
Back to top Go down
Haunt
App. Moderator
Haunt

PostSubject: Re: Learning about my fellow order (Order only)   Learning about my fellow order (Order only) EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:53 pm

"Kahn'trac, i'm a researcher trying to slove this mortal issue you humans have" He said still floating "I still need a host to interact with your kind but the order is very willing to provide and to fund my research." He started to explain his point "However waiting for my experiments is dull, i've decided to look around for a more.....interesting topic, namely you two at the moment"
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Learning about my fellow order (Order only)   Learning about my fellow order (Order only) EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:10 pm

" I am being studied?.." Kilvas' first remark was when he heard that his attention was turned to Marcus as well "You said you had something in mind?" he asked it appered he was talking to two people at once and doing it so well "So you are impaient or just bored Khan'trac?" he asked simplely with wonder.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Learning about my fellow order (Order only)   Learning about my fellow order (Order only) EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:12 pm

Marcus just shrugged, he didn't believe in boredom being an excuse for studying dangerous rebels of the Order. thought this was not directed at him. The idea of just watching this man bothered him, he did not know what Kahn'Trac's rank was in the Order, Marcus was only a Capt. not from General. There was leiteneut and major between them. But Marcus mad sure to steer clear of promotions. he found himself in just the right spot. Work without too much work. "I am not some ones experiment I would thank you not to refer to me as such" Marcus said calmly. He wanted to leave to find Raizo and possibly take out the threat but he needed orders to do so since without knowing Kahn'Trac's rank he could get court marshalled for disobeying orders.
Back to top Go down
Haunt
App. Moderator
Haunt

PostSubject: Re: Learning about my fellow order (Order only)   Learning about my fellow order (Order only) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:53 pm

"But everyone's a subject to someone, what's wrong with a little....brain picking" He said erierly "Of course I don't mean literally....i don't have that kind of time, but if you refuse to play along i'll just observe for now" he said as he floated to ceiling and watched the others to see what they would do.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Learning about my fellow order (Order only)   Learning about my fellow order (Order only) EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:11 am

Kilvas then didnt think about it "Well then what do we know about this new enemy that is flying around?" Kilvas said it might have been in a normal tone of voice but he knew everyone heard him any solider would keep there ear's open to hear him or else it could mean there death "Well anyone? i dont know anything about his abilties because i never had fought him." Kilvas said.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Learning about my fellow order (Order only)   Learning about my fellow order (Order only) EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:40 am

"I didn't get a chance to learn that much, I almost had him but he got away" Marcus spoke lowering himself to one knee he placed his right fist over his heart. "Allow me to keep an eye on him whether he is a dragon slayer or not no one was ever evaded my tracking skills nor caught me tracking them" Marcus said, which of course all of this was true. He could stand out of one's sight and still see them he could carry their conversation along the wind so he could always hear them he could make himself as light as the air meaning you could not find any prints of where you might have thought he was. And to top it off he could cause the wind to fly inwards around him so his scent could not give him away. Marcus waited for the response from his General...
Back to top Go down
Haunt
App. Moderator
Haunt

PostSubject: Re: Learning about my fellow order (Order only)   Learning about my fellow order (Order only) EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 6:37 pm

"He uses black fire, which seems to be just fire that is colored differently, and lightning in combonation with his swordsmanship" He said "But the interesting part is tht he can take energy from his pet at will, meaning he has a gaint, fire-breathing-battery at his command" He said clearly knowing the most about him.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Learning about my fellow order (Order only)   Learning about my fellow order (Order only) EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:06 pm

Kilvas didnt want to say much then "Hmm.. userful information... Marcus... i believe your name is... Keep your ears out for him and anything that goes on with him...." he then said to Khan'tac "You got a better look...very nice... i guess i will now i need abit mroe planing to do.." He then nodded to Marcus " I will need a word with you once we both have free time i will need your help with plans i have."
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Learning about my fellow order (Order only)   Learning about my fellow order (Order only) EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:49 pm

"Yes sir" Marcus said not getting up he just vanished into the wind to find Raizo.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Haunt
App. Moderator
Haunt

PostSubject: Re: Learning about my fellow order (Order only)   Learning about my fellow order (Order only) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:48 pm

"Fine but i'll have you know i still want to get a hold of the dragon if possible" He said, he felt that that kind of energy source would allow him to use his spells to a much higher degree but if theuy destroyed it he'd never reach that goal.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Learning about my fellow order (Order only)   Learning about my fellow order (Order only) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:53 pm

Kilvas then looked over to Khan'trac "Well, with good planing and maybe getting the plans done right i might spare the dragon for you but... do not be upset if it is killed..."Kilvas said while he then eventually walked over to the closest window to look out of it as if he was thinking of the things he was planing to do.
Back to top Go down
Freedom
Veteran
Freedom

PostSubject: Re: Learning about my fellow order (Order only)   Learning about my fellow order (Order only) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:20 pm

Shiro walked into the room he had just finished searching for some rebels that had attacked him earlier "Hey guys whats up" he was wearing his usual clothing, with his hair braided as it usually was. He walked over to a seat and sat down he looked over at the bartender "can i please have jack and coke" the bartender made it and put it on the bar table Shiro then held his hand out and brought it over with his wind magic he then took a sip and smiled "mmmm that good"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning about my fellow order (Order only)   Learning about my fellow order (Order only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning about my fellow order (Order only)
Page 1 of 1