Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
Reina Kyousuke EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
Reina Kyousuke EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
Reina Kyousuke EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
Reina Kyousuke EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
Reina Kyousuke EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
Reina Kyousuke EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
Reina Kyousuke EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
Reina Kyousuke EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
Reina Kyousuke EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
Reina Kyousuke I_vote_lcapReina Kyousuke I_voting_barReina Kyousuke I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Reina Kyousuke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Plague
Admin
Plague

Humor : Hi

Reina Kyousuke Empty
PostSubject: Reina Kyousuke   Reina Kyousuke EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:56 pm

Character Info

Name: Reina Kyousuke

Alias: The Storm Caller

Birthday: December 13th X507

Sexuality: Gay

Appearance
Reina Kyousuke Myster10

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Blue

Height: 5'7''

Weight: Varies, Average Weight Is 120lbs

Personality: Reina is a shy but eager person, she likes to make friends but never knows where to start. She is easily amazed and not easy to disappoint. She is very distrustful of everyone at first and normally hides her face and her never gives out her name.

Dislikes and Fears: Dislikes the order because of something they took from her, fears what she might lose forever.

Abilities: Reina can manipulate the liquid mass of objects including herself to make herself or other objects heavier or lighter. *requires focus on objects other than herself*

Strengths: Reina is fast both physically and mental, she can think on the run and is highly agile.

Weaknesses: Reina being small if very fragile meaning direct hits will cause a large amount of damage.

Guild

Name:

Tattoo:

Magic

Magic Type: Water and Ice Manipulation

Spell Name: Ice Field

Spell Effect: Reina freezes the water in the ground below and thrust the spikes upwards in a five foot circle. It acts as a defensive wall, a gap maker and a surprise attack for those who venture too close.

Range: Short Ranged

Spell Rank: C Ranked

Spell Name: Ice Maze

Spell Effect: Walls of ice reflective like mirrors rise up in a maze shape 20ft tall, with a ceiling over top. The only way in is to be trapped in it and the only way out is to bust through the regenerating walls or take her down. Reina can move freely through the walls of this Maze and knows where everyone is in it. The Maze moves with her so she is always in the center. Meaning parts of it are added on and other parts disappear as she moves around. *this is all silent*

Range: Long Ranged

Spell Rank: S Ranked

Spell Name: Mist

Spell Effect: A thick shroud of mist which Reina uses to hide or run. She is just as blind in the mist as anyone else so she has to be careful while in it or using it. However it increases the amount of water in the air giving her increased spell use.

Range: Long Ranged

Spell Rank: D Ranked

Spell Name: Water Ice Bomb

Spell Effect: smalls balls of water which explode into ice flash freezing things in a four foot area around it.

Range: Short Ranged

Spell Rank: D Ranked

Spell Name: Ice Camo

Spell Effect: Reina places a thin layer of flexible ice around her body that reflects the light around her body making her appear invisible.

Range: Passive

Spell Rank: C Ranked

Magic Seal:
Reina Kyousuke Keira_10

Strenghts: Full Moons Double Reina's Powers. Solar Eclispe give Reina 50% increased powers.

Weaknesses: New Moons and Lunar Eclispe Make Reina's Powers Disappear.

Weapons

Weapon Name: Reina's main weapon is her whips, however she does have a few other weapons, kunai, shurikans and trip wire for traps.

Magical Properties: Reina can imbue her weapons with the ice element. With her whips it creates spikes of ice which allow for better grip. *there is no cooldown on charge limit on the whips*
Her kunai and shurikans get the same effect as her 'Water Ice Bombs' The kunai and shurikan have a 3 post cooldown and a charge limit of 5 each. 10 in total.

Weapon History:
Reina recieved the whips from Katarina as defense incase The Order ever came, which they did.

Background

Past: Reina lived in Azalea Town for as long as she could remember ever since running away from home. This is where she met her love Katarina. She had never left town for any reason, what reason was there to leave everything she needed and wanted was there. Reina was trained along side Katarina in her art of tactical take downs and weapon use by the Elders of Azalea Town. Reina had to learn her magic on her own since no one else in the town knew water or ice magic at the time. One day when Reina was returning from her magic training she found her house trashed. The neighbours told her how The Order had come and taken Katarina away, this is what drove Reina to join the war, she would find her beloved Katarina at any cost.

Present: Reina now roams around from place to place with no definite place of living. She is not well known in either the Rebels or The Holy Order, she does her best to keep a low profile while gathering any information she can. With the help of her training even if she has to make a big scene to get information no one ever gets a chance to see her face or what she is wearing meaning that no one can describe her. This is why she was given the alias 'Storm Caller' because that is what she was known as since she would summon forth massive rain storms to drown out her conversations from others and hide herself or summon forth her mist to cause the whole town to go blind until she lifted it.

Future: Reina's goal is simple, she is going to rescue Katarina.
Back to top Go down
https://devastation.rpg-board.net
Plague
Admin
Plague

Humor : Hi

Reina Kyousuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reina Kyousuke   Reina Kyousuke EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:01 am

My Update has been completed for Reina Kyousuke. Any App. Moderator or Admin is welcome to approve it or add in their input of what could be improved.

- Plague
Back to top Go down
https://devastation.rpg-board.net
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

Humor : ....

Reina Kyousuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reina Kyousuke   Reina Kyousuke EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:31 am

Good to me.Everything is a go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content